TRESemme Tres Mousse Tres Extra Hold Firm Control Mousse Hair Styling Mousses,10.5 Ounce uploaded by Ashley L.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme® Extra Firm Control Mousse. Used by professionals. All day humidity resistance. Tres mousse. Extra hold. 4. Professional quality. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
My favorite hair styling product. So easy to use, i use it on damp or wet hair and it volumizes my natural wavy hair. I love the humidity resistance being that I live in Florida I need to tame my thick wavy hair at times. Love the natural look it gives also! Love love this product!
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
Love this mousse for the days like today when I just want to rock my wavy locks. It’s very affordable and lasts for most of the day. And it smells great! I have thick wavy hair and it always seems to hold the waves.
Lindsay S.
I love this product when I want to scrunch up my hair for a curly look my hair has a natural curl to it but I usually love wearing my hair straight but when I want to play up my hairs natural curls I will use this product it holds my curls all day long and smells great I highly recommend
Grace L.
Bethel, VT
It makes your hair voluminous and beautiful and it was great for the most part, good price too, but it didn't last all day. I could still smell it in my hair though, it smells so nice. It worked well enough because of my extremely textured hair that's curly, I would get it again.
Jessica W.
Mascoutah , IL
This mousse is ok but if you don't have a natural curl to your hair you will need something more. I used this to help make beach waves and it didn't work as well as others I have tried. If you have curly hair though I think it would work well.
Bethany S.
Brandon, FL
This mousse smells great and keeps my hair styled without being crunchy and stiff. My hair still has some movement while my curls are tamed. I can maybe go a day and a half with the style before it starts to look frizzy. Best if used with wet hair, the mousse holds a lot better. ....
Catherine P.
love to use this when i leave my hair curly, it does make your hair stiff, hence the firm control, but i would prefer that too frizzy hair...it's not an unbearable don't touch my hair type of stiff but i guess it depends on the persons preference, i would say try it.
Erin C.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I have used this product before getting my hair styled to make it a little more easy to work with. I found that it was a great price at the time and it smells very good. I picked it up at the local target and it lasted very long.
Maya J.
Get the best of both worlds with this product! Insane hold and tons of volume! I absolutely love this for special occasions, nights out on the town, or date nights. It is long lasting and resistant to high heat and humidity.
Carla H.
Vanceburg, KY
I love this mousse! My hair is naturally wavy, but not a pretty wavy. It's the kind that looks like I haven't brushed it in days. But with this mousse, the waves are manageable and actually pretty! And they stay that way all day. I definitely recommend this!