BY TRESEMMÉ #50 in Mousse

TRESemmé offers a complete line of salon-quality, affordable hair care and styling products, designed to meet your hair needs. Browse our entire product suite to find the right products for your hair. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Kimberly S.
Saginaw, MI
This is the ONLY product that tames my natural curls! Price can seem steep, but totally worth it if you buy the extra large dispenser. Shake the can well to ensure the mousse is at is fluffiest and blend away! I prefer to comb it through combed, damp hair for the best spread. To get bouncier curls, crunch the ends in your palm after you comb it gently. Your curls will last ALL DAY!
Kassandra R.
I seen a couple of good reviews online and so I bought it. I'm not a big fan of hair mousse since it tends to leave your hair very stiff. I love the smell it's very lightweight! I have thick thick blonde hair so I try not to use a lot of heat this is my go to when I try to get nice waves. LOVE!
Kelly T.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this product because it holds my curls in place. The only thing I don't like is that I have to use A LOT of mousse because my hair is so thick and I have a lot of it. I love the product because it really works, but I use soo much of it that it can be pretty costly.
Amanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product from tresemme, but i also love their shampoo and conditioner. It not only hold my updo but the smell is amazing and fresh. I have repurchased this too many times to count throughout the years and I will continue to do so in the future.
Ray L.
Edison, NJ
Helps me to style my hair in a spiky style. Works extremely well even in high temperatures. Only con is that if used incorrectly can harden hair and cause it to stick together. I have black hair that is fine , however this still works great for me.
sidney g.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product it's ok to me but not the best. But I guess it all depends on how you use it but it's not really the best to me. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be it says extra firm control but for it wasn't that firm
Wanda T.
Waterville, ME
I bought the trial version of this mousse and I couldn't believe the hold and volume it gave my fine, thinning hair. It also held the hold all day and helped with my frizz. Definitely a great inexpensive buy for great hair.
Dianelly C.
Hartford, CT
I love the formula they use its not too thick and leaves the hair good volume. I have thick curly hair mid back & use up a lot so I love the BONUS on the manufacture coupons cause I get more than what I paid for every time
Ashley B.
West Babylon, NY
BEST mousse on the market! Any style, any hair texture or length. Best for curls but I also use this before straightening my hair to add some extra volume. You can usually find it on sale but worth any amount.
Christy S.
Finally! A mousse that wont leave my hair feeling all nasty and crunchy , yet has a strong hold! I love the smell of this, and the smell does linger a bit, but the scent is pretty floral so I love it.
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good to use in straight hair?