BY TRESEMMÉ #66 in Hair Mousse

TRESemmé offers a complete line of salon-quality, affordable hair care and styling products, designed to meet your hair needs. Browse our entire product suite to find the right products for your hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Genesis G.
This mouse is great! It smells amazing and it's works very nicely! My favorite way to use it is after I've waved/curled my hair, gently scrunch it in dry hair to add texture and make it smell great! (After heat, sometimes hair can smell funny!) and it helps with fighting humidity!
Itzel G.
Pasadena, TX
I have been using this mouse since I was 13yrs old and I have tried plenty of different ones since but not a single one can compare to this one honestly it smells amazing and it last a very long time and gives you that wet hair look!
Edaliz M.
WEBSTER, TX
I dont use this product in a daily basis. I use it when I go in vacations and I know that Im not gonna have a hair dryer close. This keeps my hair wavy and out of freeze.
D'Wayna F.
Love this product. Holds my hair just right and if I add more water later for the wet look product still last. It's a must have for me every summer. Get you a bottle you won't be disappointed at all. TRESemmé Tres Extra Hold Mousse
Mallory A.
Ankeny, IA
This really helped my hair be more curly in the winter when my hair is reluctant to curl. The only downside is it can get crunchy if you don't distribute it, but that's minor for the price
Krista D.
Tresemmee is always a brand you can trust for great hold but not always for a great scent. I do recommend but I always spray perfume on my go
Air after ward to help hide the smell
Kimberly S.
Saginaw, MI
This is the ONLY product that tames my natural curls! Price can seem steep, but totally worth it if you buy the extra large dispenser. Shake the can well to ensure the mousse is at is fluffiest and blend away! I prefer to comb it through combed, damp hair for the best spread. To get bouncier curls, crunch the ends in your palm after you comb it gently. Your curls will last ALL DAY!
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Love this mousse. It works great for all types of hair. It's a great alternative for gel. I love the fact that this is a travel size bottle and can be taken anywhere. It is definitely long lasting and it's humidity resistant. I got this for 99 cents at Walmart. This product doesn't compare to any other out there at lease my opinion. Definitely recommend to anyone
Lisa W.
I've been using this mousse for a couple years. It's great on my long, thick, wavy strawberry blond hair. It tames the frizzies down so that my hair looks good when scrunched and air dried. If I decide to go ahead and use the curling iron for extra vavoom, the mousse helps hold the style in all day...even on to the next day. It smells good, too. :-) My daughters also use this mouse in their wavy hair with great results.
Youna H.
This mousse does the job of making your curls beautiful glossy while still not being too hard. Problem is I have thick hair so if I needed to properly get the intended look, I would have to use so much of it. But it's great at holding the shape of the curl of making it flawless to the next day. A little hair spray from far away would be a good idea though.
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this good to use in straight hair?