TRESemmé Tres Gel Extra Hold for All Hair Types uploaded by Iqra M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

This product is not tested on animals ; see more...

Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Works well as a gel for holding hair down, but has a very thick consistency and if you use too much in one area it can become crusty looking so you have to be careful with it. It’s my go to though and with a light hand it holds down my wayward hairs most of the day!
Crystal E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I picked up this for our trip to FL, and was very impressed! It’s not the best gel I’ve ever used, but it definitely has potential! I was able to use both in my hair, and my husbands due to not having a “girly” scent. Would recommend.
Laura S.
Ocean Springs, MS
Purchased at: bluemercury
Tresemmé is generally the brand I use the most in hair care products. I don’t think it’s too sticky or makes my hair stiff like some gels tend to do.
Carmen F.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Walmart
I like using this gel when I’m running late! I just apply it to my hair to give it that nice wave and it does not leave my hair frizzy it stays together and it smells very good
monse m.
Esta crema es un amor ami que no me gusta usar gel y todo eso porque medaña el pelo pero con esta crema estoy fascinada la verdad no te maltrata y no te deja residuos me encanto
Sheila M.
brooklyn NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I always thinking that this product is one of the best one I like how those live my heir and I would buy for the rest of my life is not a expected product,I recommend to used it so good .
Cady S.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
We all use Tresemme in our home whether it’s gel, hairspray or mousse. All have great hold. Don’t get greasy or flaky. The boys really love the gel! Seriously can be used for all hair types
Macy M.
Spring , TX
I use this on my sons short hair. It holds well but tends to get kinda heavy. We still use it because it’s not to crunchy and relatively inexpensive to hold onto. We overall enjoy this product because it’s easy to find!
Juliana C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I used for curly my hair. My hair is really straight and nothing can hold it, bur this gel did the job. The aspect at the end was wet hair, sadly.
Jalessa R.
Wilmington, DE
It really does work for all hair types. I have a 4a curl pattern of kinky/curly hair and it definitely helps to hold my hair in the styles that I like. It's not my favorite product, but I got my moneys worth out of it. Will purchase again if it's on sale
Nicole A.
Philadelphia, PA
I would really like to be able to scrunch my hair, but have not been able to find a gel that makes hair too crunchy. Do you think this would work?
Lindsay C.
Does this work as well as their dry shampoo? Is there any residue?
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used this daily? Does it tend to flake?
Britney M.
Gel or hairspray?
Jessica K.
Has anyone with straight hair used this? How has it held up?