TRESemmé Tres Gel Extra Hold for All Hair Types uploaded by Iqra M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

This product is not tested on animals ; see more...

Emerry K.
Bringhurst, IN
Loving this product a lot. love how i can put it on my hair after i get out of the shower. put a dab in my hand and run it all over my hair then i crunch it to give my hair a little wave to it..it's awesome
Maddie S.
Deland, FL
Best drug-store gel I've ever come across. It holds great. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because if you use too much, your hair can tend to look wet. A little goes a long way with this!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Not my Favorite gel but it does hold pretty decent in my naturally wavy hair. I like the separation it gives my curls. Like most gels not such of a scent but it will do the trick.
Haley D.
I like this gel. I have straight hair so finding a gel that can hold waves is hard. It will hold them but the only thing i do not like is that it makes my hair crunchy instead of looking more natural.
Aoife O.
This product is a product everyone should have in their bathroom because it holds my hair style for DAYS , knowing I can curl my hair and it holds up for two straight days is an amazing feeling
Madeline S.
Topeka, KS
There are some days I prefer not to put heat on my hair, so I decided to start having a little extra wave and picked up this bad boy to keep the curl in my hair and it held all day!
Elizabeth H.
Newport Beach, CA
I have curly hair and this stuff works great for me! I love the hold, but I'm not 100 sold on it because it makes me feel crunchy! Don use to much and this is a pretty good product!
Fatimah B.
Louisville, KY
This gel works great and helps with boosting my curls however it did leave my hair with that wet, stiff look which I am not fond of. I prefer the curl moose and will keep using that
Miri L.
San Francisco, CA
I love this brand a lot and you can buy it for a affordable price too. I really like the scent , it doesn't have the nasty gel scent but more of a girly and sweet scent.
Dallas K.
Normal, IL
My husband uses this. it's got a great smell. it leaves hair soft. and the best part is it doesn't look greasy or leave flakes in the hair. it's an awesome price too.
Nicole A.
Philadelphia, PA
I would really like to be able to scrunch my hair, but have not been able to find a gel that makes hair too crunchy. Do you think this would work?
Lindsay C.
Does this work as well as their dry shampoo? Is there any residue?
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used this daily? Does it tend to flake?
Britney M.
Gel or hairspray?
Jessica K.
Has anyone with straight hair used this? How has it held up?