TRESemmé Tres Gel Extra Hold for All Hair Types uploaded by Iqra M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

This product is not tested on animals ; see more...

Ashley M.
Newberg, OR
I have very fine long dark blonde hair that holds a curl but gets super tangled and frizzy. When I use this product it smooths the curl and gives my hair more volume as well as keeping it from being a frizzy tangled mess! It's great for adding texture as well. Would recommend for any hair type not just curly.
Margie B.
Farmville, NC
I realized after using this product, I don't really care for gels for my thick hair. Although my hair had a firm hold, when there was a moisture in the air my hair was sticky to touch...I guess I should have expected it to be honest because that's just styling gels. It does hold, but it's just not for me.
Marlene L.
Hialeah, FL
This product is what I had been looking for for a long time. It gives me the soft waves I want without weighing down your hair. Best part, no dry, white residue at the end of the day. Truly recommend this product.
Marilu Q.
Tulsa, OK
Now this is a product that my husband uses the most every day and he loves this product because he said it holds his hair in place through out the day and he works with dust all day and his has is protected.
cassidy l.
Hockley, TX
I used this for a show i was in and it worked wonderful! we were working and dancing hours apon hours a day and only before every show reaplied to be safe and i had a ton of quick changes. thank you i will be using in outer shows for sure i also put hair spray on top though.
Cindy A.
West Monroe, LA
I used this gel all through basic training and it is definitely amazing at keeping all those baby hairs in place. Hair was very neat, no stinky feeling in the heat after drying, and no flaky residue.
Rikki G.
Wilmington, DE
I usually love Tresemme products for a good cost effective product to replace more expensive brands. This specific gel, however, didn't work with my hair type and didn't create the curls I prefer.
Gabi D.
I love this product, I have thick long hair and this works wonders. I recently used it in my prom night hair do and it stayed all nights through the dancing and jumping around and all. Swear by it
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
This gel really works in my hair and keeps my scrunch curls to my hair. I have waved hair so it really helps to keep the volume and the look for me. Very effective to use and I recommend to others.
Heidi W.
Englewood, CO
Yes, i love. i have to say i love all their products. they are affordable and they all do such a wonderful job. keep making the best products and will keep using them. this gel holds all day.
Nicole A.
Philadelphia, PA
I would really like to be able to scrunch my hair, but have not been able to find a gel that makes hair too crunchy. Do you think this would work?
Lindsay C.
Does this work as well as their dry shampoo? Is there any residue?
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used this daily? Does it tend to flake?
Britney M.
Gel or hairspray?
Jessica K.
Has anyone with straight hair used this? How has it held up?