TRESemmé Tres Gel Extra Hold for All Hair Types uploaded by Iqra M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

This product is not tested on animals ; see more...

Gilmarys E.
Boca Raton
Honestamente yo nunca he usado este producto porque no necesito gel en mi cabello. Pero mi hijo lo usa y la verdad su cabello se ve ordenado y limpio. No es pegajoso y lo mantiene peinado por mucho tiempo
Honestly I have never used this product because I do not need gel in my hair. But my son uses it and the truth is that his hair looks tidy and clean. It is not sticky and keeps it combed for a long time
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
This is really good gel. I have thick hair, long & black works great for my hair type. My sister has thin hair and it works for her. It does say that it works for all hair types and I have to agree it does.” I bought this at target. It is reasonably priced & has a Nice smell. The only con is I wish the bottle had more product inside.
Bao-Tran L.
It does not hold my baby hairs sadly, but no product has shown that it can lolol. But this is pretty pricey, so I’ve only bought it once. I have pretty straight hair, so I only wanted this for my baby hairs, which didn’t end up happening. But I like the feel of it in my hair. It’s not heavy, and the scent isn’t strong or anything.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
Tresemme is one of my favorite brands because most of their products have worked out well for me in the past. I like that this product is affordable and that it holds my hair in place for a long time, even though I only use it for special occasions.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
En verdad que este producto funciona muy bien y es muy efectivo.. es para todo tipo de cabello y eso me encanta! Deja el cabello fijo como me gusta y firme y el precio está genial. Lo volvería a comprar :)
CHACE C.
Los Angeles
I use this for my ballet buns and dance buns when I compete and it’s the only gel that holds my hair for a whole competition day with sweat and lots of movement. So I definitely think it’s a good gel!
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
I bought this tresemmé tres gel extra hold for all hair types for my dad to try out and he really enjoyed using it. It held his hair in place all day. I also use it to hold down my baby hairs.
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
This gel is great, I use it on my little boys hair everyday and it has great hold. It does a great job keeping the Mohawk up, and the smell is great. I also like that it is inexpensive and you don't need a lot of product.
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
It is a brand that is cheap but works good for my wavy look. It holds for the duration of the day and does the job. I’ve used it often in my hair care but open to more brands that are salon worthy looks.
Amber M.
Kent , OH
I use this on my four year old son to hold his crazy hair in place. We put it on in the mornings and when he gets home he still has his hair mostly done which is awesome for A kid that runs around and sweats!
Nicole A.
Philadelphia, PA
I would really like to be able to scrunch my hair, but have not been able to find a gel that makes hair too crunchy. Do you think this would work?
Lindsay C.
Does this work as well as their dry shampoo? Is there any residue?
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used this daily? Does it tend to flake?
Britney M.
Gel or hairspray?
Jessica K.
Has anyone with straight hair used this? How has it held up?