BY TRESEMMÉ

All Day Hold For All Hair Types Used By Professionals This Product Is Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa. see more...

TRESemmé Tres Gel Extra Firm Control
  • "I used this product to hold my very thick natural hair back for a wedding." in 1 review
  • "my friend loves this product she was curly hair and it leaves her hair natural and firm it looks like she doesn't even wear anything on her hair" in 1 review
  • "Works great and fits perfect without taking too much space." in 1 review
  • "Always leaves my hair bouncy yet in place, I never have to fix the fly aways thru the day with this. " in 1 review
  • "Tresemme Extra Firm Gel does the job without weighing down my hair or leaving that crispy feeling. " in 1 review
Lulu M.
I use this gel on my daughter to do her hair. It leaves it smooth with no fly always. It holds up really good on hair. A little bit with water on hand is enough to help slick the hair. It’s affordable and good tube size. The only thing I don’t like it’s that it flakes if you brush it out when it dries up.
Arleen G.
Lakewood, WA
I don't usually use a lot of gel on my hair. Although this gel says it maintains a firm control. My hair is thick and it doesn't work as great. I will have to add hairspray to make sure all my little hairs stay in tact. It smells great and doesn't leave any flakes but it doesn't do as great in terms on holding.
cassandra g.
East Lynn, MA
I live how this makes my hair feel the next day. I know it's crazy but it doesn't make my hair feel gross and I dont feel like I need a shower immediately at the end of the night. And a huge plus this stuff works really well. Love the smell too TRESemmé Tres Gel Extra Firm Control
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
This gel works for me when I wear my hair up (ponytail, bun, braid), just like other brands I’ve tried. It doesn’t do much for my hair when I wear it down except slightly control frizz (but it doesn’t define the curls well and leaves it lifeless). I use mousse when I wear my hair down.
Kenia O.
I really like this gel because it doesn’t make your hair super stiff or flake off. I use this gel daily after I straighten my hair to tame the baby fly away hairs. It also doesn’t have a nasty chemical smell so I really appreciate that. Love it so much I keep repurchasing
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
I rarely ever use gel but when I do it’s this one. I would recommend. I know it says extra firm control but it really doesn’t in a good way though. It helps keep the style I want without making my hair feel hard or wet looking. It’s just enough hold.
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
I normally don’t use gel but the times that I choose to, this is always my go to. It holds all day without giving your hair that “crunchy” feel. It also doesn’t create those white, embarrassing flakes. It’s very flexible but yet has a strong hold.
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
this gel is a very typical gel. there isn’t a lot special about it. the smell is nice and it dries down nice. but i notice it’s very messy and my hair doesn’t last a while with this computer to others i’ve used. on a budget it’s definitely ok
Mackenzie C.
This product is great if you are having a lazy day or want to have a quick hair look and want to achieve the “scrunch” look. It’s very easy to use and doesn’t get super hard to where you can’t even feather your hands through your hair!
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
I use the travel size of the product and take it with me on vacations. I normally use Biolage Styling Gelee when I want my wavy hair to dry naturally, but that container is way too big to take on a trip (and not worth the hassle to transfer into a smaller bottle). TRESemme saves the day with the small size of this gel. It works well. It's has a firmer hold than the Bolage, but that's to be expected with the name. The scent is also nice, which I appreciate.
maya s.
Arlington, TX
I am natural. I currently use Eco styler but it flakes really bad after awhile. Is this gel a better substitute?

Walmart