BY TRESEMMÉ #19 in Hair Gel

All Day Hold For All Hair Types Used By Professionals This Product Is Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa. see more...

TRESemmé Tres Gel Extra Firm Control
  • "Great product really does hold my curls in place, very nice gel I would recommend toanyone who wanted to try" in 1 review
  • "Lasts for a long time and I highly recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "Works great and fits perfect without taking too much space." in 1 review
  • "my friend loves this product she was curly hair and it leaves her hair natural and firm it looks like she doesn't even wear anything on her hair" in 1 review
  • "I used this product to hold my very thick natural hair back for a wedding." in 1 review
Jewels J.
This was OK I guess definitely better using it off when your hair is wet and dry because it did dirty leaving so white flakes on my hair and get it appreciate that but it does smell great but I would definitely recommend using it wet hair instead of dry here
Mackenzie C.
This product is great if you are having a lazy day or want to have a quick hair look and want to achieve the “scrunch” look. It’s very easy to use and doesn’t get super hard to where you can’t even feather your hands through your hair!
Jelleasa G.
Fernandina, FL
If you have thick curly hair that needs a firm hold this is your product. It's an all day hold no fly always at all. I love that this product does not flake or leave residue. Smells great like green apples and is affordable.
Emma S.
Cape Girardeau
This gel has a very strong hold and it works well for frizzy and curly hair. It molds so it becomes crunchy if you use it heavily but it is easy to break the mold with a pick or diffuser. I would use this gel again.
Kaitlan A.
This is a super nice and affordable drugstore gel for your hair. Works really well and smells super fresh and nice. All day long lasting results for a fraction of the cost of other hair gels! Would recommend.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
This stuff is super cheap and you can find it anywhere. I use it pretty much everyday and honestly it doesn’t do too good of a job. It smells alright and will leave your hands sticky forever if you don’t wash them right after using it
Josephine S.
What really drew me to this product was the smell ! I love how clean and fresh it smells and I was surprised at the quality as well! It's a great product that really does it's job and is affordable as well!
Christal P.
Pearland , TX
I have the spray version of this gel bc my husband and I both find it easier to use while getting ready. We have to be quick these day with a toddler that gets into everything.
Carolina A.
Rialto, CA
Although I love Tresemme hair care, I'm not the biggest fan of their gel. I mean, it does hold the hair to an extent, but my main concern is that it flakes and then looks like you have dandruff or little flaky white trash on you hair.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I use this gel to style my daughter's hair. I love that is has a good hold but still flexible and that i have a lot of control over the hair do without it being to stiff. This slicks my girls fly always back and leaves her hair smelling great.
maya s.
Arlington, TX
I am natural. I currently use Eco styler but it flakes really bad after awhile. Is this gel a better substitute?