BY TRESEMMÉ #26 in Hair Gel

All Day Hold For All Hair Types Used By Professionals This Product Is Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa. see more...

TRESemmé Tres Gel Extra Firm Control
  • "I used this product to hold my very thick natural hair back for a wedding." in 1 review
  • "my friend loves this product she was curly hair and it leaves her hair natural and firm it looks like she doesn't even wear anything on her hair" in 1 review
  • "Works great and fits perfect without taking too much space." in 1 review
  • "Always leaves my hair bouncy yet in place, I never have to fix the fly aways thru the day with this. " in 1 review
  • "Tresemme Extra Firm Gel does the job without weighing down my hair or leaving that crispy feeling. " in 1 review
Mackenzie C.
This product is great if you are having a lazy day or want to have a quick hair look and want to achieve the “scrunch” look. It’s very easy to use and doesn’t get super hard to where you can’t even feather your hands through your hair!
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
I use the travel size of the product and take it with me on vacations. I normally use Biolage Styling Gelee when I want my wavy hair to dry naturally, but that container is way too big to take on a trip (and not worth the hassle to transfer into a smaller bottle). TRESemme saves the day with the small size of this gel. It works well. It's has a firmer hold than the Bolage, but that's to be expected with the name. The scent is also nice, which I appreciate.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I used to use this product all the time!! It worked wonders giving me that curly wet look! It took almost 30 min off of doing my hair. Unfortunately my hair is too long and heavy now so it doesn’t hold the curls or shape much. I would recommend this to girls with short hair or thinner hair. Thick hair is okay too just not long.
Laura M.
Melbourne , FL
This product does hold well but leaves the hair hard. I also don’t like the smell. For the price there are better products that leave your hair softer and flowing.
Julyann M.
This was OK I guess definitely better using it off when your hair is wet and dry because it did dirty leaving so white flakes on my hair and get it appreciate that but it does smell great but I would definitely recommend using it wet hair instead of dry here
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
I must say having curly hair a girl needs a strong gel that will hold her hair in place and let me tell you that this is not it! I hate it, does nothing for my baby hairs and I will not buy this ever again! It is awful! Do not waste your money!
Madelyn M.
New Port Richey, FL
I use this gel to style my daughter's hair. I love that is has a good hold but still flexible and that i have a lot of control over the hair do without it being to stiff. This slicks my girls fly always back and leaves her hair smelling great.
Jelleasa G.
Fernandina, FL
If you have thick curly hair that needs a firm hold this is your product. It's an all day hold no fly always at all. I love that this product does not flake or leave residue. Smells great like green apples and is affordable.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
I only use hair gel for my costumes, but everyone in my house (including my brother) LOVE this hair gel. It’s their go to gel, and is very long wearing and affordable. It does its job well, even in the humidity.
Kaitlan A.
This is a super nice and affordable drugstore gel for your hair. Works really well and smells super fresh and nice. All day long lasting results for a fraction of the cost of other hair gels! Would recommend.
maya s.
Arlington, TX
I am natural. I currently use Eco styler but it flakes really bad after awhile. Is this gel a better substitute?