TRESemmé Tres Gel Extra Firm Control

All Day Hold For All Hair Types Used By Professionals This Product Is Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa.

I am natural. I currently use Eco styler but it flakes really bad after awhile. Is this gel a better substitute?
Start your review of TRESemmé Tres Gel Extra Firm Control!
Product Highlights
“my friend loves this product she was curly hair and it leaves her hair natural and firm it looks like she doesn't even wear anything on her hair” in reviews
“Great product really does hold my curls in place, very nice gel I would recommend toanyone who wanted to try” in reviews
“My husband uses this gel and loves it.” in reviews
“I used this product to hold my very thick natural hair back for a wedding.” in reviews
“Lasts for a long time and I highly recommend it. ” in reviews
Smithville, MO
I am a dancer so having a good hair gel is really important to me. I’ve tried a lot but last competition season this is the one I used consistently. It held my hair in place for a long time, even under the pressure of the sweat and lights. I liked it a lot, the only negative is that it really didn’t smooth my hair but that’s fine for my situation. It’s not expensive and I recommend.
Manor, PA
I use this product on my sons hair. I give it a 3 because I’m not sure if it’s the product that doesn’t hold up or just boy life that causes my sons hair to droop. I will sometimes style my sons hair before school, short spikes, side part, fohawk... It always looks great when he leaves but by the time he’s home it looks like no product was applied other than a few flakes left from the gel.
Washington, DC
This is a great product. Don’t need to use much of it to get a good hold. I actually use this for my little baby hairs and it totally keeps them in place. I’ve also used it when braiding my hair in addition to a couple other smoothing products and it works well. I have long wavy hair that can get frizzy but this product helps. I recommend!
Santa Clarita, CA
This is a decent gel if you are looking for maximum hold. This truly does last a very long time. My issues with this product is that your hair feels VERY hard and crunchy after using this. Which is probably why it holds so well. It smells like high end hair products though. don't use if you want your hair to be soft and bouncy.
Rosemount, MN
I have naturally wavy hair. Not cute wavy, but needs help wavy. I love the Tresemme hairspray, so I thought I’d try this. It did help with my waves, but it left my hair crunchy and sticky. It was very odd. Also, at the end of the day, it was very hard to brush through. I ended up giving it to my son to use.
San Juan Capo, CA
I use this product regularly and the smell is amazing. The only problem that I have with this product is the fact that it leaves your hair crunchy and hard after using it. It doesn't last very long and when it wears itself out or you brush your hair, it leaves a bunch of white residue on your head.
Oxford, MS
This gel=no hair movement for over 24 hours. This is great for a night out, weddings, or any other time your hair needs to be immovable. However, the day after, trying to take this out is similar to straight pulling hair out. Does the job, but almost too well.
Grovertown, IN
When I wear my hair curly this gel works very well. I apply this while I’m still in the shower and scrunch to activate my curls. Then, root clip and air dry. After it’s completely dry - scrunch out any terminating crunchiness which is not much with this gel.
Leland, MS
I love this gel. It will defines my curls and it’s good for about any type of hair. I love how it really boosts my curls and maintains the frizz. I’m just not a fan of the stiffness. I usually have to scrunch it a little after it dries so it’s not so harsh and stiff looking and feeling.
New Jersey
This gel makes my hair super curly and does not cause crusty pieces in the hair. I love this gel so much. Sometimes if you apply to much you will make some of you hair pieces hard, but applying the right amount will have your curly hair looking amazing.