BY TRESEMMÉ #29 in Hair Gel

TRESemme® TRES Gel 5 Mega Firm Control.
Used by professionals.
Holds for 24 hours in high humidity.
Sculpting for all hair types.
Professional quality.

Corina S.
Nashville
As a dancer, I need all the gel I can get for performances and such. This gel definitely sleeks hair down and holds for the most part. For those that would use this and not move as much as a dancer, this is a good gel for you. Works well with humidity and sweat.
Madison M.
I personally use this for my son. I spike his hair and I personally do not like this. It doesn't hold at all and it doesn't last all day. You can apply as much as you want but it will not hold all day. Who wants to keep applying gel to their hair all day? I wouldn't. This product also leaves like a flakey dry residue behind. It's not smooth at all and if you have dark hair like me or my son you can definitely tell you have it on. BUT it smells so good that's the only reason I gave it 3 stars.
Paula T.
Pratt, WV
I bought this at ULTA. I have natural curly hair so I need a gel with good hold without a sticky feel. It has a light scent that isn't unpleasant which goes away when it dries. I would recommend this.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville , KY
In the last year or so ive scaled way back on using hair gels because ive been playing around with bleach and they're just really drying, but this always has been my go-to gel, ive always come back to it no matter what other brands i use. It doesnt leave a cruncy residue, not a lot of product build-up, and is fairly inexpensive for the amount of hold it gives.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
This product is just ok. It does a decent job in helping shape my curls for styling but the gel tends to sit on top of my hair. I’ve only bought this once because I was not impressed. There are better products out there but if you’re in a pinch this will do.
Lupe M.
Great for any look or job needed to be done. It holds amazing and a small amount goes a long way. The smell is amazing can be bought at any drugstore. With this gel you don’t even need hairspray it does it’s job on its own
KBlack B.
This product is great! I use it to scrunch my hair, it lasts all day and over night! It smells awesome! I use it all the time, it doesn’t make white flakes on strands of hair like other gels I’ve tried!
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Whenever I get a gel usually I like it to usually be extra hold and this hold my hair literally all day and the next day and I love that especially when I'm out and doing something it won't mess up
Ashley L.
Smells good and works well. I usually use this when I’m in a rush to get out of the door with the kids. I pick up my hair in a ponytail and apply some of this on my hair to help tame flyaways.
Chelene M.
Keizer, OR
Love this product. Since I chopped my hair into a short pixie/ faux hawk, this has been my favorite gel to use. Gives me great style control without looking stiff and crunchy!
samantha h.
Pulaski, TN
I have heard this product works great. but I need to know from others. I have tried so many different ones I'm about to just give up on it. please help
Kristen M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Will the price ever get better?
Christina A.
Pocatello, ID
Does this hair gel make your hair white and flaky when it dries?
Summer G.
Looking for a new gel! My hair is naturally curly but I love putting gel into it to keep out the frizz. Kind of weary about trying this because I'm worried it may be to heavy on my hair and potentially harmful. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Megan M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I've been looking for a cheaper product that doesn't dry out my hair as much as moose does. Would this type of product be comparable at all?