BY TRESEMMÉ #14 in Hair Gel

TRESemme® TRES Gel 5 Mega Firm Control.
Used by professionals.
Holds for 24 hours in high humidity.
Sculpting for all hair types.
Professional quality. see more...

Corina S.
Nashville
As a dancer, I need all the gel I can get for performances and such. This gel definitely sleeks hair down and holds for the most part. For those that would use this and not move as much as a dancer, this is a good gel for you. Works well with humidity and sweat.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
This product is just ok. It does a decent job in helping shape my curls for styling but the gel tends to sit on top of my hair. I’ve only bought this once because I was not impressed. There are better products out there but if you’re in a pinch this will do.
Lupe M.
Great for any look or job needed to be done. It holds amazing and a small amount goes a long way. The smell is amazing can be bought at any drugstore. With this gel you don’t even need hairspray it does it’s job on its own
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Whenever I get a gel usually I like it to usually be extra hold and this hold my hair literally all day and the next day and I love that especially when I'm out and doing something it won't mess up
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
In the last year or so ive scaled way back on using hair gels because ive been playing around with bleach and they're just really drying, but this always has been my go-to gel, ive always come back to it no matter what other brands i use. It doesnt leave a cruncy residue, not a lot of product build-up, and is fairly inexpensive for the amount of hold it gives.
Chelene M.
Keizer, OR
Love this product. Since I chopped my hair into a short pixie/ faux hawk, this has been my favorite gel to use. Gives me great style control without looking stiff and crunchy!
Marissa L.
We use this for my daughters hair for her gymnastics meets! She is able to sleep in her gel and curlers and her hair is still perfect in the morning for her meet!
Kelsey S.
Maryland
I was expecting this to do amazing things with my curls but unfortunately I did not like this. It made my hair overly crunchy and even made my hair look darker the one plus side is that you red the smallest bit of product and it smells nice so if you like a firm hold this is for you.
erin y.
Manhattan Bch, CA
works really well! holds back all my fly always and slicks my hair back perfectly for cheer competitions. I’ve opted to use this instead of hairspray since it works better for my hair. It also smells better and feels great!
GENESIS O.
Lynchburg, VA
I like this a lot, I wash my hair then put gel on it when it is damp and it holds my curls so well I love it so much it definitely holds longer than 24 hours and I can always count on it to make my hair look good
samantha h.
Pulaski, TN
I have heard this product works great. but I need to know from others. I have tried so many different ones I'm about to just give up on it. please help
Kristen M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Will the price ever get better?
Christina A.
Pocatello, ID
Does this hair gel make your hair white and flaky when it dries?
Summer G.
Looking for a new gel! My hair is naturally curly but I love putting gel into it to keep out the frizz. Kind of weary about trying this because I'm worried it may be to heavy on my hair and potentially harmful. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Megan M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I've been looking for a cheaper product that doesn't dry out my hair as much as moose does. Would this type of product be comparable at all?