BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme® TRES Gel 5 Mega Firm Control.
Used by professionals.
Holds for 24 hours in high humidity.
Sculpting for all hair types.
Professional quality.

berenice s.
Whenever I would work at fast food restaurants I would always have to have my hair up in a bun, I would just out hair spray but I would have a lot of my "baby hairs" come out and then my hair get frizzy and stick out a lot. I came upon this gel because of a friend of mine told me about it. I truly really like it. It keeps my hair in place whenever I put my hair up or do a bun, it makes it look much more neater as well and it doesn't leave the hair hard, so easy to wash off as well. I love it, if you want a product to hold your hair in place in case you work in fast food or restaurants you should try this. I did since I had a really strict manager as well on hair sticking out.
Corina S.
Nashville
As a dancer, I need all the gel I can get for performances and such. This gel definitely sleeks hair down and holds for the most part. For those that would use this and not move as much as a dancer, this is a good gel for you. Works well with humidity and sweat.
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
My hair is fine and thin, so I need hair products to give it body and texture. I have been using Tresemme’ mega gel for years. All I need is a dime size dab to rub through the crown of my still damp, towel-dried hair, and then use a hair dryer and round brush to give it some lift. The result is my hair looks naturally fuller, thicker, and with some bounce. The look holds all day and is not stiff or sticky. I’ve tried other more expensive brands, but I always come back to Tresemme because it’s what works best for my hair.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
In the last year or so ive scaled way back on using hair gels because ive been playing around with bleach and they're just really drying, but this always has been my go-to gel, ive always come back to it no matter what other brands i use. It doesnt leave a cruncy residue, not a lot of product build-up, and is fairly inexpensive for the amount of hold it gives.
Tabitha A.
Hazel Green, AL
I absolutely love this gel!! I have curly hair and I have a hard time finding products that will keep my hair in place without making my hair hard. It's great for people with curly hair because it holds your curls in place an doesn't leave them hard like most products tend to do. It also doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or heavy either.
Riah W.
I've gone through what seems like almost every hair gel for my hair and nothing seems to work except for 2 out of the 100's I've tried. This one is another one I can add to the list of ones that don't work. This left my hair way too stiff and made it crunchy. Not a fan.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
This is another amazing gel that I love. I holds all my curls together as well as it should I don't have to use alot of it for it to do it's magic. The price is also a bit expensive but Tresemme is an expensive brand. But it's a great gel all together.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
This product is just ok. It does a decent job in helping shape my curls for styling but the gel tends to sit on top of my hair. I’ve only bought this once because I was not impressed. There are better products out there but if you’re in a pinch this will do.
Channey P.
Stockton, CA
I like to buy this product for my son when my husband and I style his hair. A year ago he was really into a Mohawk. A little dap goes a long way and hold all day. From the time I drop him off at school until the time I pick him up.
Guadalupe C.
Fort Wayne , IN
Great for any look or job needed to be done. It holds amazing and a small amount goes a long way. The smell is amazing can be bought at any drugstore. With this gel you don’t even need hairspray it does it’s job on its own
samantha h.
Pulaski, TN
I have heard this product works great. but I need to know from others. I have tried so many different ones I'm about to just give up on it. please help
Summer G.
Winchester, VA
Looking for a new gel! My hair is naturally curly but I love putting gel into it to keep out the frizz. Kind of weary about trying this because I'm worried it may be to heavy on my hair and potentially harmful. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Kristen M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Will the price ever get better?
Christina A.
Pocatello, ID
Does this hair gel make your hair white and flaky when it dries?
Megan M.
Brooksville, FL
I've been looking for a cheaper product that doesn't dry out my hair as much as moose does. Would this type of product be comparable at all?