BY TRESEMMÉ #13 in Hair Gel

TRESemme® TRES Gel 5 Mega Firm Control.
Used by professionals.
Holds for 24 hours in high humidity.
Sculpting for all hair types.
Professional quality. see more...

Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product caught my eye because of the price. It’s sooo cheap and I’m always looking for new gels or curl creams to try on my curly 3b/3c hair. So far I’ve only used this product once and the first day my hair was nice. Defined curls, my hair was crunchy or cakey. But on day 2 my hair was frizzy and old looking, like I hadn’t washed my hair in weeks. I didn’t like that at all. So I’ll have to figure out what I need to do to make it last a little longer because this product will not be wasted
Lupe M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for any look or job needed to be done. It holds amazing and a small amount goes a long way. The smell is amazing can be bought at any drugstore. With this gel you don’t even need hairspray it does it’s job on its own
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
In the last year or so ive scaled way back on using hair gels because ive been playing around with bleach and they're just really drying, but this always has been my go-to gel, ive always come back to it no matter what other brands i use. It doesnt leave a cruncy residue, not a lot of product build-up, and is fairly inexpensive for the amount of hold it gives.
KBlack B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! I use it to scrunch my hair, it lasts all day and over night! It smells awesome! I use it all the time, it doesn’t make white flakes on strands of hair like other gels I’ve tried!
Ashley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good and works well. I usually use this when I’m in a rush to get out of the door with the kids. I pick up my hair in a ponytail and apply some of this on my hair to help tame flyaways.
angelica m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly thin hair this gel holds my curls all day and the best part it doesn't leave white residue like gels that I have use. It is not sticky. It smells good.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this gel. I use this brand hairspray as well. It holds well, smells good, and the price is nice. The bottles last awhile, especially their big hair spray aerosol bottles.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product when I need to save some money. It does the job, but it's not the best by any means. It has a lot of crunch to it, but I do always get the highest level. I have really coarse, thick, curly hair and this helps keep my volume and curls under control. It doesn't help my frizz a whole lot though.
Isabel S.
No me gusta mucho porque te deja blanco cuando te peinas el cabello otra cosa que no me gusta es que hay veces que te deja el cabello algo duro .
Pero huele rico y es fácil de ponerlo
Lo recomiendo esta como para un hombre para mujer no tanto.
Ashley E.
Santa Clarita, CA
Pros:
Strong hold.
Adds shine to hair.
A lot of product for a little price.
Lasts 6 hours.

Cons:
Flakes.
Dried out my hair.

I bought this after seeing a YouTuber use it and I have to say that I like it. The amount of product you get compared to all the other styling gels out there is impressive considering the price. I use this more than my Eco styler​ gel.
samantha h.
Pulaski, TN
I have heard this product works great. but I need to know from others. I have tried so many different ones I'm about to just give up on it. please help
Christina  A.
Chubbuck, ID
Does this hair gel make your hair white and flaky when it dries?
Kristen M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Will the price ever get better?
Summer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a new gel! My hair is naturally curly but I love putting gel into it to keep out the frizz. Kind of weary about trying this because I'm worried it may be to heavy on my hair and potentially harmful. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Sage B.
Ladson, SC
Does anyone else's hair feel very crunchy? Is there anothe TRESemme product that doesn't do that?