BY TRESEMMÉ #96 in Pomades & Waxes

For all day hold, TRESemmé® TRES Create Flexible Hold Styling Putty gives your hair 24 hour humidity resistance and defense against frizz and flyaways. This hair balm keeps styling a breeze, making it easy to complete your style using just your hands.

Jessica A.
Concord, NC
I use this product on my edges and it lasts a full 24hr. I don’t have to worry about no build up and when I want to refresh my edges all I do is apply a little water and I’m good to go.
L C.
Seatac, WA
I use this product on both my sons hair. One has longer wavy hair on top and he uses it for the sides of his hair. With the excess on his hands he rubs it through the top. His hair looks great all day. The other is 9 and rough houses all day. His hair is straight but messy and even after playing it still looks good. This stuff smells great and won't break the bank.
karla c.
Merced
This styling putty only worked to keep my hair style in place for about two hours, it didn't really work for my hair. I even tried changing my hair care routine to see if I could get it to work better and last longer, it still didn't work. I was very disappointed.
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
This styling putty met my expectations pretty well. I have a son who is almost 2 years old and I've used this to style his long, thick hair. It lasted a few hours and wasn't too greasy looking. Over all, I think it's an effective product.
Kels L.
I used to be a scene kid and I use to be a little punk kid before that so I've had some crazy hair times and this was one of my go tos
Terri C.
Works great for slicking my hair back in a ponytail or up I a bun. Helps keep the frays and frizz out my hair for a nice clean finish.
Catherine S.
This is another go-to product I love the price you can't go wrong with it the smell is also phenomenal I would totally recommend it.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
Perfect for those little bittty baby hairs when i braid my daughters hair this isbwhat i use and it always looks great
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
Es un producto que sirve muy bien para moldear el cabello. Yo en lo personal lo utilizo sobre todo para manejar los pequeños caballitos o baby hairs, que son algo rebeldes y siempre están ahí dando problemas, este producto los trabaja muy bien.
Sabina W.
Manchester , Lancashire
Love this product using on my curly hair l. Very long lasting and smell amazing. Definitely will buy it again