BY TRESEMMÉ #47 in Hair Gel

Gel 9 fl oz Used by professionals see more...

• What is your favorite way to style your hair with this pr...2 Answers
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
What can I say? It's gel lol nothing special besides the fact that it smells good. I wouldn't use his for anything that you want to have a firm hold on because even though it says it's a firm hold it's really not. I use this for small fly aways when I want a polished look. It's not a bad product but not what it's claimed to be "Firm hold" at least for me. This product can be purchased at Walmart.
Marilyn S.
Keeps my boys hair looking clean with a strong hold, all day! Very effective hold on those hot & humid days in school! No sticky residue or flakes in their hair! We keep this in the cabinet at all times...love it!
Andrea M.
Stockton
This is totally affordable and you can find it just about anywhere. This so perfect is you wanna keep your hair in place for a long event . It does have a fresh smell to it. I would buy it again for sure.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have an Afro and this is a product I use occasionally to style when I am in a rush. It does hold some of my curl longer and the shape I want, but it doesn't prevent shrinkage. It's more a medium hold.
Madison M.
I personally use this for my son. I spike his hair and I personally do not like this. It doesn't hold at all and it doesn't last all day. You can apply as much as you want but it will not hold all day. Who wants to keep applying gel to their hair all day? I wouldn't. This product also leaves like a flakey dry residue behind. It's not smooth at all and if you have dark hair like me or my son you can definitely tell you have it on. BUT it smells so good that's the only reason I gave it 3 stars.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
I am a cosplayer so I use this gel to style wigs, and I need those styles to last through transport and a long day of photoshoot and walking around conventions. This gel doesn't make the wigs look too crunchy and holds styles fairly well when used with hairspray. On it's own, it has minor amounts of styling power and the styles sometimes get limp after a few hours.
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
It's rare that I actually use a gel, but on occasion I do. This product is pretty decent. A nice hold without my hair feeling too stiff. I generally use salon products but if you're going to the drugstore then this is a good pick!
Ny I.
Of all hair gels, this is the only one I can use on my hair while it’s straight. It holds my hair well without curling it completely. The price for the quality is worth it to me. It really is a clean hair gel.
Lindsey H.
Evarts, KY
This stuff has crazy hold! I apply a small dime sized amount to my hair and it holds all day without the crunchy feel. You can use too much and your hair will feel crunchy, so just be aware.
Danielle B.
Queensbury , NY
This was just ok for me. It’s an affordable price point but it left my curls crunchy and flat. It smells nice and is inexpensive but it just did not work for my hair. There are better options in my opinion.
taylor s.
Louisville, KY
What is your favorite way to style your hair with this product?