BY TRESEMMÉ #38 in Hair Gel

Gel 9 fl oz Used by professionals see more...

• What is your favorite way to style your hair with this product? 2 Answers
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
I am a cosplayer so I use this gel to style wigs, and I need those styles to last through transport and a long day of photoshoot and walking around conventions. This gel doesn't make the wigs look too crunchy and holds styles fairly well when used with hairspray. On it's own, it has minor amounts of styling power and the styles sometimes get limp after a few hours.
Ny I.
Of all hair gels, this is the only one I can use on my hair while it’s straight. It holds my hair well without curling it completely. The price for the quality is worth it to me. It really is a clean hair gel.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have an Afro and this is a product I use occasionally to style when I am in a rush. It does hold some of my curl longer and the shape I want, but it doesn't prevent shrinkage. It's more a medium hold.
Christina C.
Ontario, CA
Works amazing!!! I purchased it a while ago and it is something I would purchase again and again and again! Total life!!!! If you are interested I highly recommend this product!!!
stephanie c.
Its was okay it kept my hair in place all day . The con was it was sticky when applying it , it started to flake in the middle of the day . It's was all that for my 4c hair. I would recommend eco styler gel it only cost 5 dollars at a local beauty supply store
Lindsey H.
Berea, KY
This stuff has crazy hold! I apply a small dime sized amount to my hair and it holds all day without the crunchy feel. You can use too much and your hair will feel crunchy, so just be aware.
Danielle B.
Queensbury, NY
This was just ok for me. It’s an affordable price point but it left my curls crunchy and flat. It smells nice and is inexpensive but it just did not work for my hair. There are better options in my opinion.
Virgínia F.
Falls Church, VA
I really like this product because besides having helped improve the dry appearance of my hair. I have curly hair and is hard to find a product that is good for this type of hair and do not take the volume. I like because it really firm and the gel is not too heavy. It is also easy to rinse time to wash your hair. I really enjoyed and recommend!
Tierra C.
Bloomfield, CT
This gel was okay. I have 3b curls and I bought it because the CVS I went to didn't have my regular gel. I feel like because I was buying it as an alternative I was little more critical on it, but it holds well but I don't like how it makes your hair hard. It also doesn't have the best ingredients.
Yasmine E.
Atlanta, GA
TRESemme Tres Clean Firm Hold Gel doesn't flake or leave hair dry and crunchy. It works better than most brands with a higher price point. It was recommended to me by someone who has a loose thin hair texture in a drug-store aisle. Needless to say, I was skeptical at first. However, on my thick, wavy, curly hair it tames all frizz and has definitely become one of the main staples in my collection.
taylor s.
Louisville, KY
What is your favorite way to style your hair with this product?