BY TRESEMMÉ

Many volumizing hair products can leave hair feeling stiff and sticky. TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Touchable Bounce Mousse lets you have it all - hair with beautiful body that still feels soft and natural. We call that a win-win. see more...

Plainfield, IL
I'm the kind of person who have tried all tricks to add volume to my hair and nothing works. However, this product has been giving me really good results. Just recently I found that it works even better if I apply it in my hair when it's dry! Very happy with it! :)
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
I have very curly red hair and needed more from this mousse. It didn't hold my curls together and I ended up with a frizzy mess. I tried to use more the next time and it left visible dry white gunk in my hair.
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
Totally in love with the mousse, my curls are so touchable with no frizz and volume, since I got the condition and shampoo I decide to try this and really love it people with curly hair should try it
Ashley  B.
Ashley B.
Weirton, WV
I just started using this and it's so amazing! And the best part is you only have to use a little bit and your hair stays curly all day. Get it at Walmart today!
Shari R.
Shari R.
Portland, OR
I love this hair mousse!! I have really thick curly hair and don't really know what to do with it other than flat iron it but this has changed my curls. They are soft and not frizzy and it holds all day! Its a big bottle and I'm in heaven!!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
I use this product almost everyday! It not only gives just the right amount of volume that I need, but it also controls my frizz without being too sticky of a product. I would definitely buy this product again & plan on recommending it to my family members with the same hair problems as me :)
Amy C.
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I love this mousse! I have naturally wavy curly hair and most mousse leaves my hair crunchy. This keeps my hair with soft, natural bouncy curls.
Jazznea B.
Jazznea B.
houston, TX
When I say the packaging doesn't lie! Bounce is an understatement! My hair is so flowy like I'm sitting in front of a fan every time I walk
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Rosenberg, TX
i absolutely love this product so happy that i have it i use it everyday for my hair and will continue to use it
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes it is a very good price and it would actually really help to you with that app but I
Plainfield, IL
This product says that for best results I should blow dry my hair after applying it. Should I also apply heat protection when blowdrying it, or will this product protect my hair from the heat of the hair blowdryer?
Kasia M.
Kasia M.
Toronto, ON
Would you recommend it for fine hair? I worry about it weighing it down.