BY TRESEMMÉ

It's time to let thin hair bounce back, bold and full! You demand body and hold to let you achieve the styles you desire, but without weighing your hair down.Introducing TRESemmé Thick & Full system, specially formulated with Glycerol, to penetrate and expand the hair fiber, giving you visibly thicker, fuller locks. Our balm also contains a mixture of styling polymers and texturizing waxes that give your hair the grip and lift you need for long-lasting styles.

Health Facts: Paraben-free, dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Liquid

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, dye-free, paraben-free

Beauty Purpose: Conditioning, nourishing

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Nicole L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I picked this conditioner up at a discount store when I was in a hurry. I usually don’t purchase less expensive brands but I liked the size of this. I also got the matching shampoo. I’ve used both now a few times and am completely impressed! I have a lot of fine hair that is highlighted and fragile, it typically is frizzy or flat - this has changed it completely! My hair feels strong, shiny, it has so much volume and bounce. I keep touching it to make sure I’m not dreaming, I feel like I have someone else’s hair on my head. I love these products and won’t be using anything else for a very, very long time!! Thank you Tresemme for good hair days from now on :))
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Tresemme Thick & Full Volumizing Conditioner is perfect for my thin hair. This helped make my hair look thicker and gave it more volume. It is now my go to conditioner because I could see a difference after using this. I used this in combination with the Tresemme Thick & Full Volumizing Shampoo and highly recommend using both. I received a free product in exchange for my honest review, but I have since continued to purchase this as well.
Jessica H.
Yuma, AZ
I have had issues with conditioners that leave my hair looking and feeling greasy. But not TRESemme. I love their hair products and use them on a regular basis. They also smell good which is an important factor, right?
R G.
W Hempstead, NY
I love how this conditioner smells. I need to keep shaking up my routine but I love coming back to this one. I stock up when it’s on sale or get the huge bottle at Costco. It’s light but really moisturizes my hair. It’s got a permanent place in my rotation.
Kirsten K.
Niagara Falls, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It worked so well, giving me great volume for at least 2 days (I only was my hair about every 2nd or 3rd day), which is pretty impressive. It also smells amaaaaaazinggg. I would definitely recommend this.
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a fan. Tresemme seems to strip my hair and make it drier than usual. I can use half the bottle of conditioner and it doesn't seem to detangle or add moisture. Just leaves it dry and lifeless.
Sammi B.
New Berlin, WI
This was a pretty okay conditioner, it made my hair feel soft and made it smell pretty good. The price is good for what you get but I got this so I could thicken my hair and I haven't noticed a difference.
Amanda A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite conditioner out there. I feel like it’s a bit watery than I’m used to but I guess I can’t complain for the price. I would just spend the extra money to buy more quality.
Carrie K.
Lexington , NC
Worked pretty well I have a lot of hair but it’s thin a limp and after about a week I’d say I didn’t have to tie my hair ties so tight and it smells great
Gabriell L.
Staten Island , NY
TRESemme is one of my personal favorite shampoo brands. I like the thick and full conditioner because my hair is thin and needs all the help it can get!