TRESemmé Thermal Recovery Replenishing Shampoo uploaded by STONE B.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme?? Thermal Recovery Replenishing Shampoo.
Used by professionals.
For dried-out, damaged hair.
With aloe vera & almond extract. see more...

anisha h.
East Elmhurst, NY
I've been straightning my hair for so many events because if you're Desi like me you already know how many weddings you get invited to 😂 So ya my hair git damaged badly well the ends because let's just say I put the hear setting a bit too high but now using this shampoo it's strengthning my hair again and recovoring from all that heat that got exposed to my hair !!!
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
Tresemme is my favorite hair brand because it makes my hair feel so much more healthy. I had bleached my hair a few ears ago and it ended up really dry so I tried this shampoo and the conditioner and it had gotten so much better and shiner.
Danielle C.
Reedley
I used this my whole pregnancy and it did wonders on my hair! It never let it look dead and kept it alive and healthy looking! Plus my hormones too! But this helped me it so
Much I was happy. Love tresemmé so much
Courtney S.
Circleville
I used to use a couple other shampoos and conditioners until I started to use Tresemme and now I am glued to it and it has definitely helped my hair out a lot it repaired it and it made my scalp feel really good
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Dominika Q.
This replenishing shampoo is awesome. It’s best for dry scalp. Since I do get sometimes dry scalp it does help it target concern of scalp and damage hair. It larger and I was very satisfied with this product.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
This is what I’ve been using ever since I started blow drying my hair again... this is the best I’ve come across for my split ins from over heating .. I’ve noticed less strays as well! Pretty satisfied!
Anita G.
Kingsport
Absolutely love Tresemme products always use them with shampoos hair sprays or anything like that never not once had a problem with it and they keep my hair from getting very Tangled very quickly
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
My hair often feels dry weak and brittle so I tried this and surprisingly it helped restore the moisture and “healthy feeling” in a few washes! It smells great and doesn’t take much to get a good lather
Destiny M.
I use heat products on my hair daily so you can imagine how my hair should be... Yet, its flawless. So many people in my life are shocked at the health of my hair but i have this brand to thank.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Is this good for naturally curly hair
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this shampoo really clean the scalp and help with heat damage and split ends?