TRESemmé Thermal Recovery Replenishing Shampoo uploaded by STONE B.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme?? Thermal Recovery Replenishing Shampoo.
Used by professionals.
For dried-out, damaged hair.
With aloe vera & almond extract. see more...

Courtney S.
Circleville
I used to use a couple other shampoos and conditioners until I started to use Tresemme and now I am glued to it and it has definitely helped my hair out a lot it repaired it and it made my scalp feel really good
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Olivia K.
If I use this shampoo too many days in a row it gives me a greasy hair look and feels awful to the touch. First day use it makes my hair look clean but if used without conditioner does become frizzy easily.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
This is what I’ve been using ever since I started blow drying my hair again... this is the best I’ve come across for my split ins from over heating .. I’ve noticed less strays as well! Pretty satisfied!
Dooney B.
Jacksonville
I was sadly disappointed. Instead of moisturizung my hair it caused a hot mess. I used this line before with better results in the less expensive shampoo. I didn't see a difference except for packaging.
Dominika C.
This replenishing shampoo is awesome. It’s best for dry scalp. Since I do get sometimes dry scalp it does help it target concern of scalp and damage hair. It larger and I was very satisfied with this product.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
My hair often feels dry weak and brittle so I tried this and surprisingly it helped restore the moisture and “healthy feeling” in a few washes! It smells great and doesn’t take much to get a good lather
Anita G.
Kingsport
Absolutely love Tresemme products always use them with shampoos hair sprays or anything like that never not once had a problem with it and they keep my hair from getting very Tangled very quickly
tosha E.
Grafton
I like this product makes my hair feel so soft.. I switch Shampoos rather often and I’m always trying different ones. Very affordable and lathers really well. A lil bit goes along ways. Satisfied
Destiny M.
I use heat products on my hair daily so you can imagine how my hair should be... Yet, its flawless. So many people in my life are shocked at the health of my hair but i have this brand to thank.
Jessica O.
Is this good for naturally curly hair
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this shampoo really clean the scalp and help with heat damage and split ends?