BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme?? Thermal Recovery Replenishing Shampoo.
Used by professionals.
For dried-out, damaged hair.
With aloe vera & almond extract. see more...

Katie M.
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
This is not the worst shampoo I have tried, but I do not like it. I do not feel like it cleans my hair nor do I think that it helps protect my hair from any damage. It does not have any scent, which I guess is nice, but I personally like a scent to my shampoo. I would not recommend it.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Franklin, Nh
This shampoo is really great. All tresemme products are really great though, they are affordable and they smell great! Makes your hair feel refreshed like you got it professionally done. Works wonders , I keep trying other products but always end up back to TRRSemme !
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Smyrna, TN
Smells great. I use this because I use a lot of heat tools on my hair and it helps to replenish the moisture and repair the damage. Not sure how it compares to alternatives. I always use TRESemme, so this is one of my go-tos. I'd recommend it for the price and value.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Fairfield, CA
I would only use this shampoo if you have dead ends. Otherwise I'd go for a moisturizing one. This shampoo over time repairs split ends and dead hair from over using heat. I think it does the job but if your looking to really fix your hair is go for something bigger.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Canoga Park, CA
Amazing! I use the entire line they carry for this product. I have light brown hair , ever since I dyed my hair it has been a big rough. This product has totally helped get it back to how it was. I use it twice a week. I would purchase it again. Great stuff
Katie H.
Katie H.
All TRESemme products are amazing! I've used many different TRESemme Shampoos and Conditioners in my lifetime. This is the one Shampoo and Conditioner I will always use. It makes my hair healthy and super soft. I'd recommend this product to anyone!
It is a quite good product .it repairs your hair from its roots.little pricey.but completely worth of its price.its effective .I would definitely recommend this for everyone. Specially for people with lots off hair fall.too good.awesome. ...
Makeupisthenewface ..
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
This is a good shampoo for the cost. You can purchase a large bottle for a great price. I watch for sales. My kids use this regularly. The smell is not as good as I would like but it does work ok on my split ends and colored processed hair.
Amber S.
Amber S.
I purchased this because my hair was very damaged. And I liked that it said repleneshing and recovery since my hair was so bad. I didn't notice that much of a difference but it made my hair softer. which was good.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Hagerstown, MD
Love the smell and the way it leaves my hair feeling. Works great on my daughters hair as well (she is 7). She says it smells like gummy bears. This is the only shampoo I use outside of salon shampoo.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for naturally curly hair
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this shampoo really clean the scalp and help with heat damage and split ends?