BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme?? Thermal Recovery Replenishing Shampoo.
Used by professionals.
For dried-out, damaged hair.
With aloe vera & almond extract. see more...

Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
This is an amazing shampoo it adds wonderful shine and makes your hair feel very hydrated. It makes your hair not frizzy unlike some other shampoos. It also makes my hair feel so smooth and reduces heat damage. I recommend this has saved my life.
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
This brand and type was my go to back in high school when I was on a major budget. It's really not anything great, I wouldn't go back to using it now after using much better products but when you are on a budget it really does the trick.
Kalista C.
Temple, TX
I use this a lot because it is thermal protection for my hair and I straighten and curl my hair often. I like to have double protection so that I don’t ruin my hair. It’s n amazing product and there is even a spray that goes with it!
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Love this shampoo, it gets the job done for my type of hair. I can get it for a great price and it does it's job. It's goes for a good price and I normally get it at Target.. they always have it on sale, and there's always a coupon.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
This is what I’ve been using ever since I started blow drying my hair again... this is the best I’ve come across for my split ins from over heating .. I’ve noticed less strays as well! Pretty satisfied!
Dominika C.
This replenishing shampoo is awesome. It’s best for dry scalp. Since I do get sometimes dry scalp it does help it target concern of scalp and damage hair. It larger and I was very satisfied with this product.
Anita G.
Kingsport
Absolutely love Tresemme products always use them with shampoos hair sprays or anything like that never not once had a problem with it and they keep my hair from getting very Tangled very quickly
Lasharay O.
Even though I have natural hair and most people with natural hair tend to shy away from products that contain sulfates and things of that nature I can't help but say that this brand is definitely my favorite it has done the best job of cleansing my hair and removing all the dirt and things that's in it without totally stripping my hair and it lives it shiny and well-maintained
Destiny M.
I use heat products on my hair daily so you can imagine how my hair should be... Yet, its flawless. So many people in my life are shocked at the health of my hair but i have this brand to thank.
Ashley Y.
Dayton, OH
This one smells amazing and its leaves my hair so soft. Since i have such a hard time finding a shampoo that doesn't leave my hair feel weird. I lovr love this one.
Jessica O.
Is this good for naturally curly hair
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this shampoo really clean the scalp and help with heat damage and split ends?