BY TRESEMMÉ

Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner worked wonders on color treated hair. I love the way it made my hair look healthy and silky
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell and texture is amazing. This product left my hair smooth and soft. Not a great deal of lift, but my hair is very heavy. The shine lasted for days!
Tina S.
Hustonville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sense I've been using Tresemme my hair looks so shiny and healthy! It feels thicker. I would recommend it for anyone with damaged or curly hair.
I usually use this it gives my hair volume and it's amazing it always helps because my hair is always smooth and if it's never dry and I never get ends that are really messed up you know
Amanda S.
Akeley, MN
Helps to revive my hair. make it smooth again. softens the hair. also revives my color.
Cielo L.
Hilliard, OH
It's hard for me to find a good conditioner but when I was at the store I stumbled across this product it has helped my hair so much I would 100% reconvened this for anyone with or without really dry or damaged hair.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing about TRESemme is the sent of the conditioner. Makes my hair so soft but if used everyday can make hair look greasy. All over great product.
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
I love the smell of this and how soft it leaves my hair I just think it helps
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I have never really used "name brand" hair care products. But then I received TRESemme and absolutely LOVE it!!! My hair is now full of life, healthy, and tangle free!
Taylor D.
Hockessin, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had very dry and dead hair, after the first wash my hair was amazingly replenished. After using this my hair was so soft and shiny. It was quite amazing!
Jessica L.