BY TRESEMMÉ

Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s awesome if u straighten your hair a couple times a week my ends were really dry a little brittle and this helped my hair become shiny again and the ends were getting stronger too. It really does work. And the fact that it’s a cheap price I would buy again.
Kenadie M.
Leitchfield, KY
I bought this conditioner at Kroger... I got a good deal on a huge bottle!! The winter has been hard in my hair... lots of dry and dull looking sections. I love that this conditioner makes my hair feel like silk and so far it hasn’t affected the natural wave of my hair too much. I do shampoo less often and let this set on my hair for a few minutes before combing and rinsing. I do let some go to my roots, which I don’t do with other conditioners... does not leave hair feeling greasy or heavy!
Alicia A.
Honestly felt the same as any other tresemme product I’ve used. Smelt the same, made my hair feel the same. I noticed no difference in damage or help with damage while using this product. My hair felt great still but not what I was expecting
Dawn G.
Oklahoma
Smells great and is decent conditioner. Considering how my hair is over processed this conditioner really didn't do much. It absorbed to my hair is about it. Still was unmanageable when it came to doing it job as other conditioners had.
Emily N.
Pelzer, SC
I love this conditioner and the shampoo because the big bottles last me forever and it leaves my hair feeling soft. My hair is really oily so I have found that if I only condition the ends of my hair I don’t get as oily.
Lexis K.
Wichita, KS
I love this conditioner, it has definitely helped my damaged hair and breakage. I love how it makes my hair smell, and the smell is very long lasting. Its very affordable. I was extremely satisfied with this product.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
TRESemmé Thermal Recovery Replenishing Conditioner is a nice conditioner especially if you use heat to style your hair. When I am blow drying my hair and curling my hair often I use this conditioner. It helps to protect my hair from damage from Heat from curling irons and blow dryers. I would recommend this conditioner two others and I will buy it again. My hair also comes out soft and smooth when I use it.
Courtney s.
I started using this conditioner when my hair looked really damaged after I had my second child! It was the only conditioner that made my hair feel really good I use Pantene sometimes when I feel the need of having something different that smells different I swear by panting and I absolutely love it but here lately I had to start using something different like TRESemme
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
i have recently started using this brand of hair products again & i think my hair is happy with my choice as am i! lol i lovedddd using this shampoo and conditioner combo! makes my hair incredibly soft with a pleasant scent that’s not overpowering!
jessica m.
If you use blow dryers are flat iron for curling irons or any kind of heat really, this is a great product for you. It protects against the Heat and doesn't leave your hair feeling burnt or any of that. Leaves my hair shiny and everything.
Jessica L.