BY TRESEMMÉ

Marisa D.
Indianola, IA
I straighten and blow dry my hair almost every day. I am not the best about remembering to use heat protecting serum or spray so my ends are rather dead. I use this conditioner to help with that. I have noticed a great difference since I began using this. It is affordable and smells great! I strongly recommend this to anyone who uses heat styling tools.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this conditioner, it leaves my hair shiny, nice & healthy looking and its so soft. I like the way my hair smells when I use this. I got several compliments on how nice my hair smelled and that would makeanyone smile... I will be buying this product again for sure. Thank you TRE Semme for such a great product.
Gabrielle P.
Warren , OH
I had to get this conditioner when I decided to color my hair red. The scent of this wasn't over powering and it nice to use. The only issue I had with it is it didn't lock my moisture in so my hair looked frizzy and dry... I would recommend it for someone who has thinner hair but not the curly thick hair I have
Mariah A.
Winn, ME
I find this to be a wonderful product. With having thin fine hair, and always coloring it, along with using a blow dryer, flat iron and curling iron, this seems to help bring it back to life after all I out my hair through! I usually rotate what I use monthly, so this will be back in my shower rack before long!
dana C.
Hartsville, SC
I love TRESemme Recovery Replenishing Conditioner. I have long cury thick hair that looks dry, if I don't use a good conditioner. The scent of the product is light frangant not overpowering at all. TRESemme is a great value for the salon quality that you receive at discounted prices everyday.
Julia D.
Kill Devil Hills
I bought this product previous summer and I'm already starting to see results! I was living close to the ocean and my hair started to loose it's health look due to the sun and salty water. I started to worries about my hair and was even thinking to cut it but this product totally saved it!
Jayy P.
Beverly Hills, CA
This conditioner is great for dry or damaged hair. I have very thick and curly hair so sometimes I need that extra recovery from straightening. This conditioner moisturizes my hair and after using it I feel rejuvenated. The price is affordable, and I love this product!
Erica T.
Seaside
Tressemme is my go to product. Everything smells great and works wonderfully. I love the shampoo and conditioner and it really helps with my full thick hair. It's very affordable and doesn't really break your bank . i will continue to always buy these products.
Alison C.
Indianapolis, IN
I've had a lot of damage to my hair since I either curl or straighten it everyday. This conditioner helps recover my damaged hair. I use it everyday. I buy it at convenience stores or at target usually. I'd recommend this to people who have damaged hair.
Lydie D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I really liked it it makes my hair really smooth and shiny and that is what i like about it
Best product ever
I would recommend it to anyone who wanna try something new and somethings that is not expensive
Again it's a good product at a good price.
Jessica L.