BY TRESEMMÉ

Did you know heat appliance reach up to 450°F? Some serious damage potential! The TRESemmé Thermal Recovery system was designed to help protect hair against damage from heat appliances like blow dryers and styling tools---Ideal for those who style often. This heat styling mousse pumps up your hair by working with the heat—which is the ultimate source of sky-high volume. Unique polymers leave your hair with long-lasting, flexible fullness that’s easy to style any way you desire. This hair mousse helps create volume--and keeps it in place. Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Does this. Mousse help make your hair thicker 2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this bc it looks like it would h...1 Answers
Maria S.
Troy, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use tresemme products for any heat related style that I’m doing. I highly recommend it and it has a pleasant smell as well. It is not that heavy and really does give a professional finish.
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
I’ve been using this for years and will never give it up! My hairstylist doesn’t believe me when I say I blow dry and curl almost every day because it’s so healthy. I simply apply this to damp hair and it keeps my hair voluminous and protects my hair during blow drying and curling. It’s great, inexpensive, and will keep your hair healthy!
carol s.
United States
This product gives my hair the volume that I need. It gives my hair the perfect shine and frizz durability. This is one of the best hair products that I have and I have never been disappointed with it. It is so affordable and I recommend this for all those who want long lasting frizz free hair for the day!
Sarah E.
Okatie, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using Tresemme mouses since 6th grade and they are my staple for whenever I want to have a curly look that will last all day. Keep in mind that my hair is naturally curly but due to heat and bleaching/coloring I now need help with products whenever I want a full curly hair look. I would definitely recommend this product.
Morgan W.
Louisburg, NC
I love this mousse! Prior to finding this product, I was spending upwards of $20 on mousse for my fine hair. I purchased this just to get me by until I could get my more expensive mousse one weekend, but ended up loving it and have been using it ever since! So affordable and great for fine, thin hair.
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
This mousse makes my hair soft and manageable without any stiffness or stickiness. The price is right and overall it works well. A little seems to go a long way but I will continue to purchase. It’s nice that it’s easy to find at the drug store.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Pretty good mousse! I love that it feels like a high-end mousse for such a low price point and it gets the job done. It gives me a nice hold, adds beautiful volume, keeps my hair shiny and doesn’t leave a white residue on my hair.
heaven n.
Bakersfield
If your looking for getting volume for your hair, you need to use this. It really does add more volume to your hair and roots. I really do recommend this product for those girls out there whos hair is just straight flat.
Chassidy P.
Show Low, AZ
I love the way the tresemme line smells and this mouse definitely doesn't disappoint. It holds my style in place all day and leaves my hair super soft and silky. It actually feels better with the product on. I love it
Theresa J.
Fairmont, WV
This can be purchased at CVS and price is very reasonable. This is great heated curling style. Body waves , lose curls and short tight curls. Not sticky and leaves hair soft and shiny with maximum hold.
Evangelina P.
Does this. Mousse help make your hair thicker
Evangelina P.
I've been wanting to try this bc it looks like it would hold my big bushy hair does it keep its hold

Amazon