TRESemmé Thermal Creations Straightening Gel uploaded by Alyssa T.

BY TRESEMMÉ #22 in Hair Gel

Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Longview, TX
I use this product regularly, About 3-4 times a week depending on how often I straighten my hair! I absolutely love it. My hair stays straight all day, Doesn't go wavy half way into the day!, Smells amazing, and I haven't seen as many split ends or damage since I've been using it! It's an awesome product!
Akira W.
Akira W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love this product it worked like a charm. It was better than all the alternatives I tried. It was great for my thick brown hair. Which not a lot of things are. People kept telling me how good my hair smelled all day. I would definitely recommend this product too others with thick hair.
jasmine s.
jasmine s.
Hephzibah, GA
This product is my go to when it comes to straightening my hair! I have very dry hair and before apply this I use my nexus shampoo and conditioner then I apply a generous amount to my hair then it works like magic! This product is very light weight and I would choose this over anything !
Talia M.
Talia M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works miracles my hair is a natural curly and sometimes I just don't want to usestraighteners I because it damage your hair but I can use this in the gets my hair more of a wavy not absolutely straight the wavy this amazing product I suggest people use it
Blase D.
Blase D.
Rock Hill, SC
This is a great product for anyone with curly hair who wants to straighten your hair. It's very effective and prevents heat damage. It also kept my hair looking great even though it's bleached. I think it's a pretty good price and I'd say it's something worth buying
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
DeKalb, IL
I always use a thermal protector when using heat styling on my hair and I love that this gel is a heat protectant and also helps with the straightening of my hair. I can't say if this makes the time straightening hair less than usual but I still enjoy it!
Faviola T.
Faviola T.
Fontana, CA
Excellent product would honestly recommend to anyone who straighten hair regularly. It's an easy product to use and compared to others this one smells great. Price is excellent not pricey at all. No improvements are necessary. I recommend it 100%.
Monique A.
Monique A.
Houston
I used this on my extensions and it worked pretty well, but does not work too well when it comes to African American natural hair...it too drying for my hair. Better off sticking to an oil based heat protector for natural hair.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
This stuff works ok, I wouldn't say that this was a great product but you can tell the difference. I feel like these products arnt very high quality but seeing they are cheap people buy them. I would try others before this
Mary F.
Mary F.
Conway, AR
Been using this since I was a teen. Feels really good on my hair. Protects from heat from my hot tolls. I would highly recommend this to anyone who uses any hot toll. The smell is't the best but it is worth it.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Anyone who has used this product, do you like the gel? Or best to get the spray?!
Layali S.
Layali S.
Lutz, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very curly hair and it tends to frizz up at times , does this product actually work? Under what conditions? And will my hair have that sticky feel after it's straightened ?