Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Eva F.
Eva F.
North Branch, MI

Try this product for the first time this week. I like the way it controls the Frizz Ease and makes my hair appear shiny and smooth. It's a very good value for the price and it's available in every location would you find hair care products. I wish it came in a bigger size so I wouldn't have to buy it so often
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Longview, TX

I use this product regularly, About 3-4 times a week depending on how often I straighten my hair! I absolutely love it. My hair stays straight all day, Doesn't go wavy half way into the day!, Smells amazing, and I haven't seen as many split ends or damage since I've been using it! It's an awesome product!
Akira W.
Akira W.
Brooklyn, NY

I love love love this product it worked like a charm. It was better than all the alternatives I tried. It was great for my thick brown hair. Which not a lot of things are. People kept telling me how good my hair smelled all day. I would definitely recommend this product too others with thick hair.
jasmine s.
jasmine s.
Hephzibah, GA

This product is my go to when it comes to straightening my hair! I have very dry hair and before apply this I use my nexus shampoo and conditioner then I apply a generous amount to my hair then it works like magic! This product is very light weight and I would choose this over anything !
Eman S.
Eman S.
Houston, Tx

This straightening gel does a great job of protecting my hair from the heat of my flat iron. It improves the performance of my flat iron quite a bit. This product does exactly what it sets out to do. However, avoid using it near your roots, as it can make hair appear greasy.
Neha D.
Neha D.
Sugar Land, TX

I've purchased this about twice but I haven't gotten around to buying more recently. absolutely love this product. so easy to apply and leave in before straightening my hair and it leaves me with sleek straight hair. definitely recommend it to people who want to try it
Talia M.
Talia M.
Henderson, NV

This product works miracles my hair is a natural curly and sometimes I just don't want to usestraighteners I because it damage your hair but I can use this in the gets my hair more of a wavy not absolutely straight the wavy this amazing product I suggest people use it
Carina G.
Carina G.

I don't feel like this product actually protects my hair. I might as well not use it at all. The only good thing I can say about it is that it makes my hair a bit shinier and healthy-ish looking which is why I gave it the 2 stars. There are better products out there.
Blase D.
Blase D.
Rock Hill, SC

This is a great product for anyone with curly hair who wants to straighten your hair. It's very effective and prevents heat damage. It also kept my hair looking great even though it's bleached. I think it's a pretty good price and I'd say it's something worth buying
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

I love this ! Always use it when I want to straighten my hair . It makes it smell so good and look shinny and so nice ! They have the best drugstore hair products , it does amazing work for such cheap price ! Always rebuy this product and I recommend it for anyone .
Layali S.
Layali S.
Lutz, Fl

I have very curly hair and it tends to frizz up at times , does this product actually work? Under what conditions? And will my hair have that sticky feel after it's straightened ?
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Mc Kenzie, TN

Anyone who has used this product, do you like the gel? Or best to get the spray?!

Join Now