TRESemmé Thermal Creations Straightening Gel uploaded by Alyssa T.

BY TRESEMMÉ #60 in Hair Gel

Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
This is so nice my hair is so thick and poofy so this helps keep it smooth and straight and it doesn’t leave your hair feeling like gel is in it I have colored two tone hair and this product works on any hair color not sure about hair type
Eva F.
North Branch, MI
Try this product for the first time this week. I like the way it controls the Frizz Ease and makes my hair appear shiny and smooth. It's a very good value for the price and it's available in every location would you find hair care products. I wish it came in a bigger size so I wouldn't have to buy it so often
Brittany R.
Longview, TX
I use this product regularly, About 3-4 times a week depending on how often I straighten my hair! I absolutely love it. My hair stays straight all day, Doesn't go wavy half way into the day!, Smells amazing, and I haven't seen as many split ends or damage since I've been using it! It's an awesome product!
Jennifer A.
I love this ! Always use it when I want to straighten my hair . It makes it smell so good and look shinny and so nice ! They have the best drugstore hair products , it does amazing work for such cheap price ! Always rebuy this product and I recommend it for anyone .
Carina G.
I don't feel like this product actually protects my hair. I might as well not use it at all. The only good thing I can say about it is that it makes my hair a bit shinier and healthy-ish looking which is why I gave it the 2 stars. There are better products out there.
Talia M.
Henderson, NV
This product works miracles my hair is a natural curly and sometimes I just don't want to usestraighteners I because it damage your hair but I can use this in the gets my hair more of a wavy not absolutely straight the wavy this amazing product I suggest people use it
Crystal W.
Charleston, SC
I really like the way TRESemme's line of thermal creations products perform. Living in a high humidity area really plays havoc on my fine, wavy hair so straightening gels are my best friend. I often use blow dryers and straighteners daily as my regular hair regimen. The gel really helps to keep my hair frizz free all day and offer the protection I need to prevent heat damage.
Areli T.
Pompano Beach, FL
I really love this product and the price is just right! I feel like it feels great and it does its job for my dark brown hair. I love how it smells as well. The only thing i did not like was how sticky it would feel in your hands while applying it!
Samantha S.
I absolutely love the tresemme thermal creations straightening gel. Not only does this gel protect my hair from heat of a straightener but it also helps to keep my hair super straight! I love this product so much and will continue to use forever!
Monique A.
Grand Prairie, TX
I used this on my extensions and it worked pretty well, but does not work too well when it comes to African American natural hair...it too drying for my hair. Better off sticking to an oil based heat protector for natural hair.
Layali S.
Lutz, FL
I have very curly hair and it tends to frizz up at times , does this product actually work? Under what conditions? And will my hair have that sticky feel after it's straightened ?
Cheyenne S.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Anyone who has used this product, do you like the gel? Or best to get the spray?!