BY TRESEMMÉ #1 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Did you know heat appliance reach up to 450°F? Some serious damage potential! The TRESemmé Thermal Recovery system was designed to help protect hair against damage from heat appliances like blow dryers and styling tools. Ideal for those who style often, this advanced system helps restore vibrancy and shine to dried-out, damaged hair. Formulated with a moisture-locking vitamin complex, this heat protection spray stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction, leaving hair shiny and enviably soft. Fragrance Description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Does anyone knows if this works well with greasy hair?3 Answers
  • does this really work or is there still damage done?3 Answers
  • how well does it work?5 Answers
Alyssa H.
I love this heat spray. Its very affordable and easy to find and actually protects my hair from heat damage. I love that u can use it on wet and dry hair for all heat tools rather than just one so u have to use more products, its great for someone like me who cant afford to buy alot of products but loves them. This left my hair soft and protected but did not weigh down my fine hair or make it greasy at all. It comes out in a fine mist so easy to cover all ur strands evenly and quickly without getting too much on ur hair. I used the tresemme keratin one but weighed my thin, fine hair down after a bit so i switched to this one and so glad i did. This is exspecially awesome for someone with thin, fine hair that gets oily easily like me, tho great for any hair type. I highly reccomend this heat spray! Try this first and i guarantee u will love it, plus for the price u cant go wrong.
Arial L.
Terre Haute , IN
Tresemme is the only heat protection I’ll use for my hair! I have long thick, curly hair and it works perfectly. I’ve used it while straightening and curling my hair for 10+ years. Ive used other brands and they just don’t impress me. When I’ve styled my friends hair, I always always use my own spray because i think it works wonders. It makes my hair super soft and sleek. I always spray my hand with the liquid and then rub it through my hair, so I can evenly distribute. I part by different sections every time I do my hair, never the same. It doesn’t matter because my hair is always well protected! My hair never feels greasy, even when not washing for a few days. It can be found at any store and is only $4!! I would recommend this brand of heat protection to anyone looking for quality.
Jenny A.
Staten Island, NY
Love, love, love this product! I probably repurchased this heat protector at least six times, and I don't plan on stopping. Yes, it's cheap, but don't let that stop you. It does exactly what it claims! I have wavy/curly hair, but I prefer to wear it straight. That means a lot of heat. I spray this generously on my hair before blowdrying and then again before flat ironing. The first thing I love about it is how great it smells. Makes me feel like I'm in a salon. However, what I really love is how silky and smooth it makes my hair feel. My hair also seems a lot less damaged after I've been using this for a year. You can't use it just once to decide if you like it. You need to try it on recently trimmed hair, and then you will see that it does protect your hair from damage. Of course, you will still get some damage over time, but it does lessen the amount. My hair is coarse, so I don't get the shine payout that a lot of people with smoother hair get, but I do notice more shine than before. My hair ALWAYS feels softer after using. Buy it, and you won't regret it!
Natalie C.
Big Pool
I picked this up the other day after doing research on Influenster and YouTube. I had used a different heat protection spray that made my hair feel like I had fried the ends so I'm not sure that it actually worked. The tressemme heat protection spray is amazing!! I sprayed this in my damp hair after I washed it and I also used it on dry hair right before using the flat iron. I have not washed my hair for 3 days now and my hair still looks fantastic! I've not had to touch up with the flat iron after sleeping on it and having it up in a bun. My hair feels very silky and smooth. I will definitely repurchase. Now I'm looking for the perfect dry shampoo.
Maya F.
This product saved my hair!!! I have super long hair and it won’t dry without frizzing so I always have to blow dry or straighten it. It became so damaged I considered cutting it but my friend recommended Tresemme and it works so well!! I used it after i get out of the shower even if i’m not going to be applying heat to my hair because it makes my
hair feel strong and more healthy! 10/10 recommend this product especially for long hair.
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
I use this every time I wash my hair or before I use hot tools. It’s suppose to protect hair from temperature 450degrees. I have super long hair so I use up the bottle in 3 weeks. It smells really good and the lock / unlock button on the side makes it easy to travel with.. although one of the bottles exploaded when I was traveling overseas. It was not fun, I was really upset I didn’t have anything to do my hair with and my clothes smelled like the spray. Just pack it carefully if you are traveling with it. They need to come out with a travel size!
Taylor L.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this product!
I don't straighten my hair as much as I did back in high school, but this is the product I have always used when I do straighten my hair. Since my hair is super curly, I have to apply a lot of heat to my hair to get the silky straight hair. That heat often leads to my hair smelling burnt and fried.
When I use this product, I can trust that it's protecting my hair. My hair is shiny and it smells nice. My ends are also smooth and not fried like they usually are if I don't use this product.
🍀LISA M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’ve been using this heat protectant for about two years now and it’s great. I use this product with damp or dry hair. Mostly in my tip area and works really good. Doesn’t feel like my hair gets damaged after all that heat I put in it. Does leave like a hard feeling if you put to much so a little does go a long way. Also has a good smell to it as well. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a heat protectant spray. Also has a close and open button right beneath the spay handle which is so cool so you don’t have to worry about a top.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I have pretty damaged hair from years of straightening my hair everyday in high school and harsh relaxers. I rarely straighten my hair now but when I do I use this heat protectant. I think it works well, only because I don’t notice an increase in split ends after straightening my hair/my hair doesn’t look fried. It’s lightweight so it doesn’t weigh down my freshly straightened hair. It’s so affordable that this is my go-to for a heat protectant!
Brie V.
Holton, MI
I have used this exact same thermal spray since I was in high school and I have repurchased over 10 times. I would love to try new ones but I’m not a person who will go out and buy new products if I love the one I’m currently using. It smells so good and dried on the hair fairly fast. The only down side which is why I did 4 stars, is because I hate the sprayer it gets clogged very easily but it’s fixable and you can keep using it.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Does your hair ever look or feel oily with this product?
Kayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a good protective spray for natural hair? Don't want heat damage.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Did the product get built up on your straightener?
Thania B.
How do you like it?
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
Does this by any chance leave your hair DRY?? i have been using the pantene heat protector and it leaves myhair feeling hard and super dry. I am scared to spend money on something else. Please help!!!