BY TRESEMMÉ #1 in Heat Protectors

When you expose your hair to heat styling tools like blow dryers and straightening irons your hair needs to be protected. This spray guards against heat and friction to keep your hair incredibly shiny and soft. Its an amazing tool for enhancing your hairs flexibility to change and hold shape. Its moisture-locking vitamin complex also hydrates your hair. Great for all hair types.

• Does anyone knows if this works well with greasy hair?3 Answers
  • how well does it work?4 Answers
  • I've had this before but I stopped using it because I couldn't te...5 Answers
Sophia G.
Review for: Protective
My friend recommended me this product years ago and since then I've fell in love with it. My hair used to be so damaged from not using any heat protection in it, dying my hair all the time, and putting lots of heat on it. My hair is now very healthy and this is one of my top favorite hair products to thank for keeping my hair healthy. It also gives your hair a little bit of volume.
Jeweliana R.
Review for: Protective
I love this product! I don't go a day without it. Not only do I feel that it helps keep my hair from frying with the use of hot tools, but I think it has a great scent as well. It didn't leave my hair feeling sticky or gross like some heat protectants I've tried in the past have. Plus, it's a good, inexpensive option. I definitely would recommend trying this out!
Jessica P.
Saco
Beauty Junkie Expert
You have no idea how much I need this stuff in my life! I've been using heat on my hair since I was about 12 and I was always told about protecting your hair from heat damage. I never took much from it and I ended up damaging my hair severely! While taking a lot of steps to get my hair back to a healthy state again, I decided to try an affordable heat protecting spray. I had seen this one recommended all over youtube so I figured I'd give it a go, and I have been using it for years now! It is a vital part of my hair routine and I will never stop using and recommending this stuff!
ROXANNA E.
San Joaquin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used a bottle a couple of months ago on my processed hair and I thought it was kinda hard to judge whether it truly protected so I stopped using it but continued to use heat on my hair and i really noticed a difference my hair started getting super dry at the ends. Now I use this religiously and I truly feel that it protects my hair without leaving it feeling stiff or like there’s residue and it smells great.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I've used a couple different heat treatments of the years, even used CHI heat guard and I love this one so much more. I have fine hair so I usually can't use a lot of product without it weighing down my hair too much. This stuff isn't like that.

It's around $7, smells great, and the spray is soft and wide so you don't get a bunch of product in one section so you don't end up with crunchy hair. I feel like it's much easier to do your own hair this way. Definitely recommend to anyone with any hair type. It's buildable if you need more product.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Review for: Protective
Out of the drug store brand protectors, this is probably the best one.  Does not leave a greasy residue and is not heavy at all. Leaves the hair smelling great and you not a guilty for putting heat on your hair.  This product can be found at most large retailers.
Emily R.
Review for: Protective
I love this! It keeps my hair soft and has prevented any further damage to the blonde! I vlowdry my hair usually and use this product right before! It gives a nice glisten to my hair too. TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Protective
i have tried this product for more than 3 years i always by it again because i've have seen great results with it but i am trying other products at the moment but this is a great product and great scent to it, i will recommend this product to everyone.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this in place of my typical Sexy Styled heat protector, and it measures up decently. I love the smell, and I love that it makes my hair look a little bit healthier after heat styling. It can be easy to get a little bit too much on some spots, so I recommend spraying a little further away from your hair than you typically would. I have seen noticeable improvement in my split ends. I recommend this if you're looking for something on the least expensive side that works!
Danielle D.
Chicago
Review for: Protective
Have used this for years! As a frequent heat on hair girl and somebody who dyes my hair as well— this is a lifesaver! And the bonus is it smells great!!!! I buy at Walgreens. A little pricey for a spray but definitely worth it ☺️
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Does your hair ever look or feel oily with this product?
Kayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a good protective spray for natural hair? Don't want heat damage.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Did the product get built up on your straightener?
Thania B.
How do you like it?
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
Does this by any chance leave your hair DRY?? i have been using the pantene heat protector and it leaves myhair feeling hard and super dry. I am scared to spend money on something else. Please help!!!