TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

Did you know heat appliance reach up to 450°F? Some serious damage potential! The TRESemmé Thermal Recovery system was designed to help protect hair against damage from heat appliances like blow dryers and styling tools. Ideal for those who style often, this advanced system helps restore vibrancy and shine to dried-out, damaged hair. Formulated with a moisture-locking vitamin complex, this heat protection spray stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction, leaving hair shiny and enviably soft. Fragrance Description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

Elsewhere I have heard complaints about the spray nozzle, either breaking or being difficult to use. Has anyone had any problems in that regard?
Has anyone purchased this at Meijer? I can’t find it.
Start your review of TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray!
Carol P.
Jupiter, FL
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray uploaded by Carol P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m having a good hair day because of this product!!! I just washed my hair and used a little bit of it before brushing it and my hair looks beautiful (and smells great).
RENYA L.
Las Vegas, NV
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray uploaded by RENYA L.
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray uploaded by RENYA L.
this is my second purchase this really protects my hair against the heat from the flat iron and the dryer i love to know that my hair is protected besides leaving my hair soft and without a sickening smell!
Terasenna F.
Henderson, NV
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray uploaded by Terasenna F.
I really liked the mister on this bottle on the scent. Other than that I didn’t notice any difference in my hair using this product so I don’t know how well it really protected my hair.
Gabriela E.
El Paso, TX
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray uploaded by Gabriela E.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this product for years! The price isn’t bad and I enjoy the spray bottle that it comes with. It has really helped me to keep my hair from damaging. It’s the only product that I’m able to use from Tresemme that doesn’t cause my hair to fall out. TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have long, thick, curly/wavy hair. I have spent the last year and a half following the curly girl method and I hated it. I bought this and tested it on a camping trip.I showered and let my hair air dry for about an hour. I then sprayed it on as directed and used my wet to straight hair straightener. It was the easiest my hair had straightened. Ever. My hair was straight and light.
Estephany R.
newyork
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray uploaded by Estephany R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you use heat on your hair every day or a lot, I would recommend using this since I have been using it on my hair, my hair has been silky and smooth, it is not expensive either. There is nothing wrong with protecting your hair !!!
Michelle O.
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray uploaded by Michelle O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This heat protection spray is amazing! It's loaded with hair nutrients and makes my hair softer. The only thing that I don't like about it is the scent. It's not terrible but it could be better. The scent doesn't last in your hair so that's a good thing, to me. I still buy it again and again! Inexpensive and valuable all at once! I recommend it!
Yuris M.
Silver Spring, MD
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray uploaded by Yuris M.
my day I bought things for the hair I found this one to protect my hair from the heat that you think I use it but in the end my hair looks dry, no shine price is good $$$$$$$$ I'm not sure I would recommend it to you mmmm I am not sure .... $$$$$$
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you use heat on your hair everyday or a lot I would highly recommend using this ever since I've been using it on my hair my hair has been silky and smooth its not expensive either. There is nothing wrong with protecting your hairs!!!
Sara W.
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray uploaded by Sara W.
Purchased at: Target
I love this scent and it's definitely an og product. I love how easy it is to use and how affordable it is. But after switching from this to another heat protection product my hair feels smoother and I have experienced less demage. For reference I try to not use more heat than needed on my hair as it is color treated and quite long. I blow dry my hair every time I wash it (twice a week). I would say it word protecting your hair from heat but there are better products with more nourishing ingredients on the market.

320 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yuris M.
Silver Spring, MD
il y a 4 jours
Andreina G. il y a 2 jours
it is very good if it is only for thermal protection
Adileni S.
Mesquite, TX
il y a 5 mois
Alina O. il y a un mois
I don’t know about second one but tresemme is heat protection up to 450 F
Wendy M.
Oxon Hill, MD
il y a 5 mois
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray ? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT LADYS!!
Rocio V. il y a 5 mois
Ami the truth I did not like its smell is very strong and it gets sticky.
Aneisha G.
il y a 6 mois
Olivia I. il y a 6 mois
Highly recommend
Aneisha G.
il y a 7 mois
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray is it a good choice or which can ya recommend?
member-7e4de2 il y a 6 mois
Yes, it is!!! It smells so good and leaves your hair soft and it's easy to style your hair.
Jennifer E.
New Brunswick, NJ
il y a 7 mois
major N. il y a 7 mois
I use it all the time with my fine hair and I don't find it weighs it down.