BY TRESEMMÉ #1 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Did you know heat appliance reach up to 450°F? Some serious damage potential! The TRESemmé Thermal Recovery system was designed to help protect hair against damage from heat appliances like blow dryers and styling tools. Ideal for those who style often, this advanced system helps restore vibrancy and shine to dried-out, damaged hair. Formulated with a moisture-locking vitamin complex, this heat protection spray stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction, leaving hair shiny and enviably soft. Fragrance Description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Does anyone knows if this works well with greasy hair?3 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair feeling weighed down and heavy?2 Answers
  • I almost always apply heat to my hair, that is why I need...5 Answers
Pasqual Y.
Aurora, IN
My favorite TRESemme product! The nozzle has an easy sprayer and it comes out without issue. The smell is very pleasant and not overbearing. It provides a shine to the hair that looks natural and not greasy. It definitely protects the hair as my hair maintains softness after putting a flatiron or curling wand to it afterwards. I also use this product as a "sunscreen" for my hair. I spray it on my hair even when I don't put a styling device on it so that the sun doesn't dry my hair out in the summer!
Christine Y.
This heat protect works well. It also smells great. I usually spray it all over my hair and take a wide tooth comb to distribute the product before I begin curling/straightening it. The only small downside is that it leaves a little bit of a crunchy feeling in my hair. Not so much that I mind using the product, but my hair doesn't feel soft as usual
Arial L.
Terre Haute , IN
Tresemme is the only heat protection I’ll use for my hair! I have long thick, curly hair and it works perfectly. I’ve used it while straightening and curling my hair for 10+ years. Ive used other brands and they just don’t impress me. When I’ve styled my friends hair, I always always use my own spray because i think it works wonders. It makes my hair super soft and sleek. I always spray my hand with the liquid and then rub it through my hair, so I can evenly distribute. I part by different sections every time I do my hair, never the same. It doesn’t matter because my hair is always well protected! My hair never feels greasy, even when not washing for a few days. It can be found at any store and is only $4!! I would recommend this brand of heat protection to anyone looking for quality.
Michelle K.
Mundelein
Purchased at: Target
My favorite heat protectant. Smells great, lightweight, and actually helps when using heat tools. Can be purchased at any drug store and is extremely affordable. I highly recommend you buy this if you heat style your hair. TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray
Alexis (.
Simi Valley, CA
There was a point in time when I was using the flat iron on my hair everyday. I needed something to protect my hair from getting fried. I started using this product and it helped so much. After using my heat tools my hair felt smooth, silky and had shine.
Lindsey D.
Honestly one of my favorite heat protector it goes onto the hair and feels very light and dries quickly so you can start curling or straightening and my hair feels safe and protected from the heat of the styling tool. OMG it smells delicious as well! Only down side is I took this to travel and I had the lock on but it was not successful it unlocked and spilled all over my luggage but hey now my luggage smells good but I no longer have the product since it spilled :( oh well I am going to buy another one! :) highly recommended by me for anyone to try!
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
I use this every time I wash my hair or before I use hot tools. It’s suppose to protect hair from temperature 450degrees. I have super long hair so I use up the bottle in 3 weeks. It smells really good and the lock / unlock button on the side makes it easy to travel with.. although one of the bottles exploaded when I was traveling overseas. It was not fun, I was really upset I didn’t have anything to do my hair with and my clothes smelled like the spray. Just pack it carefully if you are traveling with it. They need to come out with a travel size!
Tia S.
Durham, NC
This is hands down my FAVORITE heat protectant! I rarely straighten my hair because of the insane damage that it has inflicted on my hair in the past. But when I came across Tresemmé heat tamer that changed! It smells amazing! A little goes a long way and whenever I use it, I notice my ends look silly and smooth. Not dry and damaged like I was used to. I love that it is in a spray bottle too! I can’t recommend this enough. Especially to my fellow curly girls who are afraid to straighten their hair every now and then.
Bunsoy P.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
this is a great product works well with my hair, very affordable(4.99-target). the smell is so good! even after 8hrs, just spray a bit of water and you can still style your hair. awesome product.
🍀LISA M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’ve been using this heat protectant for about two years now and it’s great. I use this product with damp or dry hair. Mostly in my tip area and works really good. Doesn’t feel like my hair gets damaged after all that heat I put in it. Does leave like a hard feeling if you put to much so a little does go a long way. Also has a good smell to it as well. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a heat protectant spray. Also has a close and open button right beneath the spay handle which is so cool so you don’t have to worry about a top.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Does your hair ever look or feel oily with this product?
Kayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a good protective spray for natural hair? Don't want heat damage.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Did the product get built up on your straightener?
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
Does this by any chance leave your hair DRY?? i have been using the pantene heat protector and it leaves myhair feeling hard and super dry. I am scared to spend money on something else. Please help!!!
Thania B.