BY TRESEMMÉ #1 in Heat Protectors

When you expose your hair to heat styling tools like blow dryers and straightening irons your hair needs to be protected. This spray guards against heat and friction to keep your hair incredibly shiny and soft. Its an amazing tool for enhancing your hairs flexibility to change and hold shape. Its moisture-locking vitamin complex also hydrates your hair. Great for all hair types.

• Does anyone knows if this works well with greasy hair?3 Answers
  • how well does it work?3 Answers
  • I've had this before but I stopped using it because I couldn't te...5 Answers
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
I'm basically obsessed with this product right now!!! I have used the Chi Iron Guard for the past year, but this stuff is MUCH better. The Chi Iron Guard makes my hair sticky and dry. This Tresemme stuff seems so vitamin-enriched, it's super lightweight and makes my hair smooth and shiny, plus IT SMELLS AMAZING!!!! I want to wear it as perfume. LOL. The Chi Iron Guard doesn't smell good at all. Honestly this stuff hasn't only protected my hair from heat, but makes my hair look so much more healthy. I'm so happy I found this!

By the way, I have wavy, fine hair. Hair that curls/frizzes when exposed to humidity or wet. So, this definitely works on my type of hair.
Mona T.
Mona T.
BEST HEAT PROTECTANT EVER!! I don't quite know if it actually protects my hair from the heat and damage, but it helps my fine limp hair hold the curls and style better. I love the sprayer on the bottle. It shoots out a fine mist rather than a line of product like the other drugstore brands (Pantene). It has that signature TRESemmé hair products smell which reminds me of watching my mom do her hair when I was little. The smell kinda lingers on your hair but you can't detect it unless you sniff your hair (if that makes sense) so if you don't like the smell, avoid it. Other than that I highly recommend this product!
Dylan H.
Dylan H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This heat protectant spray is fantastic. I've been using it for years. One of the few products I repurchase all the time. So many times I try something and it never blows my mind so I don't buy it again. I have very fine hair and this is the only leave in product I have found that does not weigh my hair down and I can tell the difference when I forget to use it. I have a lot of regrowth from losing hair after I had my baby so protecting those little hairs from heat damage is very important. I find that I have to use less hair spray to plaster them down when I use this product.
Crisnelly N.
Crisnelly N.
So lately I’ve been using this product when I do my curls with my hair curler. It works very well, because protects my hair against the heat of the hair curler. Also brings an extra shine to the hair and feels very very soft. The way I use it is as follows:
1. I put my hair in section and spray the product all over the section I made.
2. Then, with my hands I start to spread it in all the hair.
3. For last one, I start to do my curls.
When I finish, my hair looks with volume and the shine is visible. And the most important, is protected from heat!!
Shay L.
Shay L.
This here heat protectant is Ahhhmaaazzzingg!!! I found out about this product searching for natural hairstyles for long hair. One of my hair crushes (hehe) has extremely long hair and had been using this product to protect her hair from heat damage when she blow dries and flat irons her hair. For starters, it smellls awesome, secondly this spray is very light on your hair, not sticky and it does its job. I'd recommend using this product. Especially if you're natural (for me, relaxer free) and still enjoy flat ironing your hair. I'm a believer!!!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Selden, NY
A friend of mine recommended this spray to me when I first started seeing a lot of damage to my hair from using the hair straightener. It is what she uses before straightening her hair in order to protect it from the heat. I used it once and was in love. Although I don't straighten my hair much anymore, this is still one of my favorite haircare products. I love the smell of it, and it works great! I noticed a difference in the texture and look of my hair between using the product and not using the product when applying heat to it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Zoë G.
Zoë G.
Anchorage, AK
This is one of my favorite hair products!!! I don't normally use heat on my hair, but I put this in no matter what. It works as a great detangler, even on my thick hair. This only costs about four dollars, and it is totally worth it. I use this on my hair every time I wash it (which is 3-4 times a week) and it still last me about three months. That's less than $20 a year!! I love this so much. It smells great and makes my hair so soft, and I've noticed that there is less breakage in my hair as well.
Lina C.
Lina C.
I'm not sure that this product does anything. It doesn't leave my hair soft or extra straight after I blow dry and I'm not sure I can tell if I am getting any heat protection either. I do not like the smell of this at all, which is extremely potent and overwhelming. Once your hair dries, you won't really smell it in your hair, which is great, but when spraying on hair, my whole bathroom smells so strong that I find myself coughing and having to leave the room for a while. I will not repurchase.
Linda L.
Linda L.
I decided to get this heat protection spray from other reviews and suggestions I read through. I used this during curling my hair and the scent was nice, it didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel gross. I am very against hair product because of the residue feeling it leaves on my hair, well after it was dry and my hair styled I couldn't even tell I used it except that my hair didn't smelled burned or hot in the slightest. The price wasn't bad and it really saved my hair.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Does your hair ever look or feel oily with this product?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a good protective spray for natural hair? Don't want heat damage.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Did the product get built up on your straightener?
Thania B.
Thania B.
How do you like it?
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
Does this by any chance leave your hair DRY?? i have been using the pantene heat protector and it leaves myhair feeling hard and super dry. I am scared to spend money on something else. Please help!!!