BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsTRESemmé

Professional. Affordable. Protective Spray Alberto-Culv Active Ingredients: Water (Aqua)- Glycerin- Amodimethicone- PEG-12 Dimethicone- PVP- Propylene Glycol- Hydrolyzed Silk- Tocopheryl Acetate- Niacinamide- Biotin- Panthenol- Ascorbic Acid- Polysorbate 20- Cetrimonium Chloride- Trideceth-12- Cetylpyridinium Chloride- Benzophenone-4- Triethanolamine- Disodium EDTA- DMDM Hydantoin- Alpha Isomethyl Ionone- Benzyl Benzoate- Butylphenyl Methyl Propional- Citronellol- Geraniol- Hexyl Cinnamal- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde- Limonene- Linalool- Fragrance (Parfum) Professional Styling Tips: Remove clip on trigger before use. Replace clip before travel. Spray throughout damp hair prior to blow drying. Spray on sections of dry hair before using flat iron or curling iron. Hold closer to hair for targeted application before straightening and curling, further away for broad coverage prior to blow drying. Uses: Professional Formula: Lightweight styling mist. Contains a unique combination of conditioning and protecting agents. Vitamin enriched formula. Professional Results: Protects hair while styling with heat. Conditions for soft, shiny hair. This product is not tested on animals.

Product of TRESemme; Pack of 3

What’s a better heat protector to switch to?
Start your review of Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Protective Spray 8 Oz (Pack of 3)!
Tara L.
Seymour, IN
Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Protective Spray 8 Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Tara L.
I think think this product work great and it's affordable. Worth your money. It lasts all day not much to improve on . I'd buy again and I'd recommend it
Karen  B.
Anaheim, CA
Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Protective Spray 8 Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Karen  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to affordable Heat Protection spray. You can find it at your local drugstore. It is affordable $6-$7 dollars. It works up to 450 degrees. I use it all the time when I apply Heat to my hair. It is important to protect my hair. It has a nice perfume scent and a great spray to apply all over my hair. I make sure to run my brush after use to make sure it distrubes through put my hair evenly. Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Protective Spray 8 Oz (Pack of 3)
Crystal G.
Live Oak, FL
Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Protective Spray 8 Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Crystal G.
I like this product not bad at all...about to do a photo shoot so I thought about uploading some photos.did my make up and hair....
karen A.
Woodland Park, NJ
Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Protective Spray 8 Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by karen A.
Nothing really special about this product. It helps with preventing heat damage but again can only do so much.
Amanda M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this thermal protectant. I've tried other more costly ones and I either don't like the smell or they make my hair oily. This one does neither. I'm surprised that such an inexpensive product would work this well. The only improvement I would make is for it to make the hair feel softer and silkier. It may not be the best but I recommend giving it a try.
Bianca P.
Arlington, VA
Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Protective Spray 8 Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Bianca P.
Purchased at: Target
The product is amazing, it’s does really protect hair against the heat. I do like products with a strong smell and I think this one could be a little stronger.
Hairenn R.
Seffner, FL
Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Protective Spray 8 Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Hairenn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Protege mi cabello del calor cuando uso la plancha de cabello o secador , lo uso aplicándolo antes de usar el secador esparciendo la bruma por todo el cabello, ya es mi tercer pote lo repongo cada vez que se me acaba hace su trabajo en lo que promoveré , está demás decir que el uso continuo de estas herramientas dañan el cabello así y todo usemos productos para proteger el cabelloTRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray
Kat J.
2,218 reviews
Alicia H.
Always spray this before straightening out my hair or curling out with the wind it helps protect my hair from the heat
Kat J.
2,218 reviews
This works really well for heat protection and smoothing everything out,... My mom had a bottle of this Tresemme Thermal Creations Spray and I forgot to pack my usual hair products when visiting her, so I ended up giving this a shot and was pleasantly surprised. After one blowout, my hair looked healthy and shiny. The only thing I disliked is that the volume in my hair completely deflated after using this. So there's room for improvement...