BeautyHair Styling ProductsTRESemmé
Thermal Creations Blow Dry Balm

TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Balm

If you want to create a blowout with staying power, TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Balm is the solution. With the perfect amount of grip and heat protection, it’s the start you need to smooth and seal your blowout.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Balm!
Kasia C.
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Kasia C.
Purchased at: Walmart
keeps my hair from heat flatiron and blow-drying, smells very nice, will repair your damaged hair. Tried & [product:tresemmé-thermal-creations-blow-dry-balm] true no matter your hair type please try this I will always write about any product and truthfuly will never steer you wrongl I would buy this product because it really works and I will be buying it and that's going to be my new to [product:tresemmé-thermal-creations-blow-dry-balm] [product:tresemmé-thermal-creations-blow-dry-balm]
Yoana C.
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Yoana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Protects against the heat of the hair straightener and does very well if it works. It has a very rich and sweet smell, the size is great and for its price it is perfect. You find it at the walmart. I highly recommend it and I will always buy it. [product:tresemmé-thermal-creations-blow-dry-balm]
Mallory E.
Mitchell, SD
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Mallory E.
This is a great flat iron spray! I use it once my hair is dry and I hold it far out and just spray lightly. I feel good that it helps protect my hair against my flat iron. I do make sure not to get too much or too close with it otherwise it can make my hair feel too heavy and not as nice.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Before you go buy a more expensive cream give this a try. It's effective and inexpensive and it saves my hair Everytime I blow it out. It is a cream consistency and you kind of have to play around with the amount. Too much and my hair felt greasy stiff and gross. Less than that and you will never know you are wearing it other than your hair looks sweet all day. I use this with tresemme unscented hairspray and I can literally do anything and my hair stays in place perfectly with volume bounce and movement. This is on par with more expensive creams I've tried. I recommend at least giving it a try. I love expensive beauty products as much as the next but I don't throw my money away in lieu of something that works fine
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Really tames hair and provides great shine! Smells great and is very light on the hair. I love it for my own hair and my wigs. Its very inexpensive and can be found at most beauty supply stores but I got mine from Target!
Victoria D.
Salisbury, MD
I bought this because I could not find my tried-and-true TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray. It smells great and all, but it leaves my hair feeling a little greesy. It leaves my hair super smooth though.
Kristie A.
I don't straighten my hair as much as I used too, but when I do, I always use Tresemme - Thermal Creations - Flat Iron Spray 6.1 Oz, to protect and prevent any hear damage. It protects hair from heat damage caused from using blow dryers, curling irons, flat irons, and even the tanning bed. It also prevents my hair from frizzing during the day, tames fly-aways, and leaves my hair soft, smooth, and looking healthy. Although, I received this product complimentary, from Crowdtap, for testing purposes, all opinions are my own.
Teisha T.
Jersey Shore, PA
I recently started using this product when straightening my hair and let me say this product has been great. It leaves my hair feeling so smooth and it does not leave it looking greasy.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Jeannine L.
I love straightening my hair but I always felt like I couldn't wear it straight because my hair gets super frizzy and full of flyaways, especially when its hot or humid, so I figured i would give TRESemme Thermal Creations Flat Iron Spray a try, and I'm sooo glad that i did! It really, really helped tame any flyaways, and completely controlled the frizzyness without having to use other hair products to keep them in place. Thermal Creations Flat Iron Spray added a healthy looking shine/sheen, without making my hair look dirty or greasy like other flat iron sprays i have tried in the past. The scent is pretty great too! All in all, I am very pleased with this flat iron spray and the end result i got using it. It kept my hair tame, shiny and manageable, all the while helping to repair and nourish every single strand. * I received this product free of charge, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions are 100% my own.
lluisaferr F.
Clermont, FL
It is essential that you have this hair care product. You can use dryers, irons without the need to mistreat your hair ... This product protects it 100%, it does not leave a greasy or residue sensation which is the best. It has an excellent price in the market and its smell is delicious.

Looking for your answer?