BeautyHair Styling ProductsTRESemmé
Thermal Creations Blow Dry Accelerator

TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Accelerator

Looking to protect your hair and shorten blow drying time? TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Accelerator Spray helps keep your hair smooth and safe, sending you on your way sooner to do the things you love.

Funciona para cabello rizado?
Start your review of TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Accelerator!
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Accelerator uploaded by Yvonne P.
This isn’t exactly what I was looking for. TRESemmé thermal creations flat iron spray is what I use and it’s amazing. It detangles my hair first. I love the smell. I use my 3 in 1 hair straightening dryer brush with it and it makes my hair shiny and smooth. Not greasy.
Jackie K.
Kincaid, WV
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Accelerator uploaded by Jackie K.
I go back and forth on the heat protectant spray. I really love the L’Oréal Paris Sleek it spray, but it’s popular in my area and it’s normally sold out, so my go-to is this TRESemme heat tamer spray - if you saw my review on the L’Oreal Sleek it, I talked about how the spray made my floor slick - the TRESemme Heat Tamer spray does NOT do that to my floors. The spray doesn’t leave my hair sticky or leave any residue so it’s definitely an ideal hair product for me! And this heat protectant spray is cheaper in my area. The L’Oréal Sleek it is between $7 & $8 at my local Walmart while this one is between $4 & $5 and no slick floor with this one 😉
Claudia M.
Longwood, FL
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Accelerator uploaded by Claudia M.
It is a good product, I like it for hair care when putting on heat, I use it often and highly recommend it If you have very dry hair, I recommend putting an oil on before applying the Tresseme thermal.....
Tammy M.
League City, TX
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Accelerator uploaded by Tammy M.
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Accelerator uploaded by Tammy M.
My daughter is crazy about this stuff. She used to blow dry her hair without thermal care and it would get dry and brittle. Now it’s so healthy and she never even has split ends no matter how much she curls, flat irons or blow dries her hair.
janel M.
Port Jervis, NY
I'm always straightening my unruly hair. This stuff smells great and helps protect from heat. Its definitely a great price! And I recommend because I'll be using it on my hair! It does have a great scent as most TRESemm€ products too! I use on mu dogs too just the conditioner!
Katy D.
Pope, MS
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Accelerator uploaded by Katy D.
I sprayed his product in after I use my leave-in conditioner and before I dry my hair. It works very well to preserve my ends and keep my hair from feeling fried after using a curling iron and blow dryer.
Denise A.
Yuma, AZ
Chica me gusta mucho este producto de la marca de tresemme es muy bueno en verdad pruébenlo😀
Awi H.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed the blow dry accelerator, I have a very long hair which take some time to dry.
Jolene J.
Beebe, AR
Great heat protection spray, with an even greater price! Would definitely recommend for everyday use. Light but pleasant smell!
Marissa K.
Collinwood, TN
I love this spray it works amazing on my hair super light weight doesnt feel like anything was added to hair
Ask a question to the Influenster community...