TRESemmé Styling Aid TRES Two Extra Hold Aerosol Hair Spray 4 Pack Bundle uploaded by Jacquelin M.TRESemmé Styling Aid TRES Two Extra Hold Aerosol Hair Spray 4 Pack Bundle uploaded by Joelda S.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Get a natural hold that lasts all day with tres two hairspray from tresemmé. Never stiff or sticky, it delivers extra firm control in a frizz-free formula. This multi-pack includes four 11-ounce bottles of tres two extra hold hairspray.

Jennifer S.
I always have to keep this hairstyle stocked in my house because my husband also loves to use it too! It really helps control your hair without leaving it hair and shiny! It is definitely m favorite hairspray and it has the perfect kind of strength! I definitely recommend this hairspray to both men and women!
Faye G.
Elk Grove, CA
This hair spray is one of the best ones I ever used. Usually hairspray hardens hair immediately but this particular one doesn't do that. You have to add many many coats for that to happen but if you're in need of a simple hairspray this is a great one. My only compliant is that it doesn't really work too well with very silky virgin hair. I tried it on my cousins hair that has never been touch and it doesn't hold as well conspire to my medium thick hair. But other then that I love this product!
Maggie W.
Madison, WI
This hairspray gives just the right amount of hold. Other hair sprays have failed to keep my curls in tact all day, but this one always exceeds my expectations. It also doesn't make my hair stiff and hard like some have in the past. The scent is alright, it's not bad, but not great either. That's the only place for improvement that I would recommend.
Diana M.
I loved loved loved this hairspray. I recently got an under cut hairstyle and this really gets the job done. I don't have to worry about my hair all day and it doesn't make your hair feel all stiff and crusty. Also love the size so I can keep it in my purse not that I've needed it on the go so far because it works so wel
Lola S.
Detroit, MI
Tresemme hands down has the best hairspray that i have ever used. The sent it tolerable and not to strong. It met all of my expectations. It wasn't sticky or flacky. It lasted all day and night for me. I don't see where they could improve other then the smell. The best part is that the nozel never gets cloged
Jesika  .
Acampo, CA
It's very difficult to find a product that can tame my hair and hold it in place without weighing down do! I have thick curly hair so most products also don't keep a good hold over time. I don't have to use too much product and it doesn't have a large film build up! It smells nice and not too overpowering!
Megan C.
Ive been using this hairspray for about 4 years now ever since I saw my mom had it! What drew me in initially - was the smell. It smells great! And the hold. Let me tell you. I have fine hair. I back comb my hair for some volume. Humidity will make my straight hair go a bit wavy - but it does NOT mess with the hair that I have hair sprayed! Price is fantastic for this huge bottle. And the quality is top notch!
Stephanie V.
I love this product !!!! It's one of the best hair sprays I have ever owed . It keep my hair in place without it feeling sticky or gross. Also it doesn't leave your hair flaky like some other hair sprays does . Holds your hair in place for hours . Love this hair spray and would recommends it !
Hailey C.
I love love love this hairspray!! This is the only spray I've found to hold anything in my hair seeing as I have very thick and heavy hair. I used bottle after bottle of this when I was doing hair for team events. All the girls where very pleased with how well it held up against wind and rain.
Whitney S.
St Louis Park, MN
I use both store and name brand products. This is one of my go to hair sprays and I love this product! Very reasonable priced and lasts a long time. I have dark brown curly hair and it does a wonderful job with holding my curls all day long! I would recommend this product for sure!