BY TRESEMMÉ #89 in Texturizing Spray

Color Thrive with Fade Block Technology is an exciting new system that helps block your color from fading, allowing you to retain your color up to 5 times longer!

• Has anyone tried the Tresemme COLORTHRIVE Spray for brown...1 Answers
Lakenya D.
Carencro , LA
I love tresemme it great on hair and it good I got mines from the local hair store I use it 1 a week it's good results
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I love this product because of how frequently I lighten my hair. It really keeps my color in and makes it last longer!
Taylie F.
Modesto , CA
I use all the different brands with the tresemme and just kinda go by how my hair is. works amazing for the type it is
jessica L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love there products I have very long hair seems to be the only thing that is fair in price and works very well
Carmen R.
Camden, NJ
I own this product it keeps my color going longer...same bright color for longer color stay
Molly N.
Featherstone, pontefract
Hate tresemme products every time I use them they make my hair look greasy, definitely not salon quality like they claim to be, after trying this product it made my hair greasy and didn't block any fade, it may work great for some people but not for me and I won't be buying it again
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
Has anyone tried the Tresemme COLORTHRIVE Spray for brown hair? Does it work? I was given this by a friend who bought the wrong color and I was wondering what anyone thought, good, bad, UGLY??? Please let me know???