BY TRESEMMÉ

Put split ends in their place with TRESemmé Split Remedy Shampoo. This split ends shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes, so hair is healthy looking and manageable, while reducing split ends up to 80% after just three uses*. The innovative Reconstructing Complex® binds split ends, and with continued use, can fix damage as it occurs.

Cat J.
Taylor
Smells great, lathers great, and pretty good results but overall stopped working for my hair after the first few weeks I had it. As usual my thick and frizzy hair absorbed this and so I had to plop on a ton just to get it to work right/all over my hair.
carly r.
Indianapolis, IN
Sometimes I try new shampoos/conditioners but I always seem to come back to this! My hair is pretty damaged due to years of heat without protection but this has helped tremendously! My ends look so much better and I have less breakage!!
Brittany H.
Wonderfully priced item and I love the smell too. I cannot say that it repairs split ends, because that is impossible to do without trimming the hair. But I would say that it helps protect against split ends and locks in moisture.
Chrissy A.
St. Marys
This product smells AMAZING and seems to protect my hair however it doesn’t heal already formed split ends but it does prevent. With curly hair, I prefer to use a shampoo for curls but I would buy again for the scent alone.
Kenia🌻 M.
I noticed a huge difference with the split remedy, it didn’t obviously fix my split ends but it helped prevent new ones. I love this shampoo and it smells great also. It’s affordable and I would recommend this product.
Bridgett P.
Amarillo, TX
I wanted to love this shampoo but it fell short. It didn't make a noticeable difference in the texture or softness of my hair & the deal breaker for me is how itchy it made my scalp (as all TRESemme producuts do). I also doubt the claims that it repairs split ends, because any hairdresser will tell you that's impossible. But considering it's the same price as other drug store shampoos I suppose it's worth a shot anyway!
alicia s.
love tresemme. i've never had an issue with this brand and i have always been happy with the fact it doesnt leave the gunky build-up after several uses. i also saw a difference in the way the ends of my hair looked.
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Great product. Not sure it it really repairs split needs but your hair will be softer and more managed. It worked wonders on my natural curly hair and didn't see any issues or difference when I straightened my hair.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Deanna M.
W Hempstead, NY
I didn’t find that this one did much for my split ends. Although I already know no product can really heal an end that has split, I did expect this to make the ends appear to have less splits and give it a sleeker look, but I personally didn’t find this worked for my hair as far as split end remedy. It’s a good shampoo over all tho, and doesn’t leave the hair feeling stripped although it contains sulfates.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
Does it smell good? does the smell last long?
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
Do you guys also use the conditioner or just the shampoo?
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Does this stuff work?
Olivia W.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Does this really help split ends? I suffer with them but wouldn't want to spend a lot! :)
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
Does this come in different scents or is there just one scent for this particular formula?