BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Split End Sealing Serum works to repair your split ends so you can get style maintenance throughout your day. This revolutionary split end hair serum reduces frizz and seals in shine for a polished look with up to 80% less split ends in just three uses (with continued use).

Britni H.
Austin
This product smells very good, like most tressemee products compared to other drug store products. It just did not do anything for my split ends. I bought it at target but would not buy it again even though it is affordable.
Erin C.
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
I use this product on my wet hair, and then blowdry and style it. It smells amazing, and it leaves my hair so soft, and shiny. It really reduces the amount of frizz i have, and protects ny hair from the heat of my styling tools. DO NOT use too much!!! Youre hair will look so greasy. A little goes a long way with this product!! For around $5.00 at Walmart you cant go wrong!! I highly recommend this!!
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I didnt notice anything special about this serum. It smells nice and it is better than nothing but there wasnt any improvement in the shine of my hair or how smooth it was or it helping with my split ends. I would not purchase again, I would rather try a different product out.
Alexis E.
Love this stuff! I put it in my hair almost everyday, I have frizzy curly hair which means lots of breakage. This helps with my frizz and my split ends. It smells good and won't make your hair crunchy or feel like it has a lot of product in it.
Jessica  E.
Great for the price. Super easy to use and works well for what it's intended for. I picked some up from Walmart for about $4/5. I used it daily after washing prior to drying. I'd buy it again for the long intervals between cuts.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I have been using this product since years., this works wonderful if you have split ends. Doesnt show up when you apply. Its affordable for the results it shows👍 I Highly recomend this.
Amber B.
I have been using this and have definitely seen a difference in my hair. It helps stop split ends as they are happening. Feels like it puts the ends back together. It is not pricey and lasts long.
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I've tried this several times. It's not the best, but it definitely gets the job done for the price it is. Great product if you're not looking to spend a ton of money on hair serums.
Gabrielle S.
Love this product! I used to use this when my hair was long and I would straighten it often, when I did use it, it made my hair feel strong and protected, my split ends were practically obsolete. I only stopped using it because my hair got damaged from heat and dye and for some reason I thought it was discontinued but a friend of mine told me she saw it at CVS so now I know where to find it! But would highly recommend!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
I'm a big fan of this line!! I love the split end remedy!! I use it after every wash.it't super easy to use!! And smells great. I buy this at Walmart. And target. I will buy this again!!! As I love it.
Rebecca C.
Waterloo, ON
How effective is this product in treating split ends? And does it protect your hair from further damage?
Kelsey B.