TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-in Split End Conditioning Treatment

Replicate that freshly cut smooth look and fight damaged hair with TRESemmé® Split Remedy® Leave-In Conditioning Treatment.

Does this conditioner weigh your hair down?
I've tried so many products and I've only found one product that temporarily mends spilt ends. Does this actually repair your hair or is it temporary?
How well does this work. I used dove silk and I LOVED it but apparently it was discontinued. 😭
Start your review of TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-in Split End Conditioning Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Waldorf, MD
I give this product three stars because I did not notice any change in split ends that were already there, which it claims to help with. However, I do feel while I was using this it took longer after my next haircut for my split ends to become noticeable.
I’m not sure if it really does anything for my split ends. I don’t see much of a difference in that. I do notice my hair feels smoother when I wash it. And it’s less frizzy after I apply and air dry. I’d probably buy again for the conditioning aspects.
Talmo, GA
I don’t use this often because my hair gets oily kick! But I make sure to use it after I was my hair! It really helps a lot when I straighten my hair! And it doesn’t leave any flakeys around my hair good stuff just not to use consistently
Woodland Park, NJ
Always love the smells and difference I feel and see in my hair. I’ve started going toward more natural options because of the issues I’ve been seeing in split ends recently after years of using these products. May have to switch back
Newark
I apply this on my hair once out of the shower . I leave it in and brush through my hair .. it's very effective.. smells amazing and the smell last ! Seems like it works better than most products
Las Vegas , NV
I need this in my life again and I cannot find it at Walmart anymore! I totally recommend this product to help seal your split ends. Now ladies that say it doesn't work or see no difference is because they have to use it every day and you have to put in some work as well by using hot tools on your hair as least as possible and lastly, by not combing your hair with a brush when its wet. When I used this I would brush my hair before going into the shower this way I get knots out before. Once I put this on my hair i only use a nickle size a day only on my tips and work it in with my hands and brush out my hair with my fingers! If you brush your hair with a brush while it's wet you're going to give yourself more split ends and will damage your hair because you hair is at it's weakest when it's wet and you will rip your hair. Just remember that it works when it's used correctly! I saw major improvements in my hair right away.
TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-in Split End Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Tammy M.
I bought this on clearance to try and i absolutely love it. For 1 the smell is divine. I apply to damp hair and it makes my hair so soft, smooth and smells great. My hair doesnt get greasy even though i use daily.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-in Split End Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Chelsea R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite hair care products! This really does reduce the appearance of your split ends and leaves your hair feeling very soft! It has a very nice and clean smell. A little of this goes a long way!
If I were to base this review off the promise that it would seal up split ends, i would give it a 3 star rating. I'm not sure I really see any difference in my split ends and breakage but when I use this my ends are softer and do not get as knotted as easily. It smells good as well and makes my hair smooth
Lawton
This leave in conditioner is actually not bad. It's a. Little runny for my liking but over all it works really good and its not that pricey which is wonderful for someone on a budget. For the 2 months I used this my hair was soft, shiny, and smelled really good! I do recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...