TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-in Split End Conditioning Treatment

Replicate that freshly cut smooth look and fight damaged hair with TRESemmé® Split Remedy® Leave-In Conditioning Treatment.

Does this conditioner weigh your hair down?
I've tried so many products and I've only found one product that temporarily mends spilt ends. Does this actually repair your hair or is it temporary?
How well does this work. I used dove silk and I LOVED it but apparently it was discontinued. 😭
Start your review of TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-in Split End Conditioning Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles
I honestly see no difference in my hair. 😭 Im still waiting for results but so far it’s the same. It does shine better but the damage is still there and I’ve been using for three months. Maybe I’m not using it right? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Eastham, MA
I love love love this product. it works great at helping me brush out my thick wavy hair after a shower. I dye my hair a lot and it helps tremendously and keeping my hair from drying out an ends spillitng. I would recommend this to everyone
TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-in Split End Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Tiffany R.
I've gone through almost an entire bottle. at first I wasn't a fan of this and it became part of my product graveyard, but recently I tried it again and I actually really like it!
Rochester, NY
This is a great product when you have dry hair and need an extra pick me up for moisturize. It doesn't make my hair terribly greasy either which is usually why I avoid leave In products. I use every other day!
I used this for a while when i had really horrible split ends. it did make my hair feel and smell amazing but i think the ends of my hair were too far gone to be fixed by anything other than a haircut. otherwise i really liked this product
I enjoy the smell of this product and the consistency is just slightly thinner than normal conditioner. Made my hair feel better on days where my hair was extremely dry but it otherwise weighed my hair down and didn't really help with split ends.
Aberdeen, WA
A MUST BUY if you are using the shampoo and conditioner from this line. Since the conditioner does little to help relieve tangles, this product fixes that and makes your hair smell and look good! It also helps tame fly-aways and frizzy ends.
Massapequa, NY
Leaves your hair smelling AMAZING, really good with keeping those split ends hidden until they are fully fixed. gave my hair some life instead of being dull and dry, also a great product to use instead of using those damaging gels and mouses whenever on the run
this makes my hair SUPER shiny and soft, plus it smells amazing! and it does exactly what it says, when i put this in my hair, it definitely helps with the split ends and keeps my hair "together".
Madison, AL
This is the first and only split end treatment I have tried but I love it! I always put it on my hair wet and it always helped smooth and make my hair feel soft as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...