TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-in Split End Conditioning Treatment

Replicate that freshly cut smooth look and fight damaged hair with TRESemmé® Split Remedy® Leave-In Conditioning Treatment.

Does this conditioner weigh your hair down?
I've tried so many products and I've only found one product that temporarily mends spilt ends. Does this actually repair your hair or is it temporary?
How well does this work. I used dove silk and I LOVED it but apparently it was discontinued. 😭
Start your review of TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-in Split End Conditioning Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-in Split End Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Tiffany Z.
I love this product. It makes my hair feel soft and while using it it does seem to make my split ends less easily visible I highly recommend using it after a trim to prevent more split ends
Indianapolis, IN
I heat my hair a lot, so it can tend to feel dry and damaged, and this really seemed to bring back some life to it. The ends didn't seem as frayed as before, and I didn't mind the smell.
Warren, MI
This stuff is good! I did notice difference in my spilt ends when using this product. It made my hair less frizzy and more soft. It also smells so amazing. I ran out and got to repurchase more!
Amazing!! This product smells clean and refreshing. I put it on my ends to help treat my split ends, and it never fails to leave my hair feeling soft and full.
Lebanon, TN
This is a good split end treatment and a good price. I found it at walmart and t m surprise I could tell a difference so I would recommend this treatment.
Bremerton, WA
TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-in Split End Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Luiza M.
I love this product. I have really thin hair and I blow dry my hair almost everyday. I really feel like it protects my hair from the damage it could cause.
Absolutely love this..i apply it to wet hair and my ends always feel and look so much better !! and after a lot of processing on my hair that says alot
I don't know if it actually helped mend split ends but it did make my hair look amazing. It felt softer and healthier. Had a beautiful shine to it!
San Diego , CA
I love this! It smells wonderful and really works great. On busy days I put some of this in my hair and leave it to air dry. It does a good job!
This smells great and detangles hair! It says its a split end mendee and it did make my hair feel healthier. Shiny hair, not a heavy product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...