BY TRESEMMÉ

Replicate that freshly cut smooth look and fight damaged hair with TRESemmé® Split Remedy® Leave-In Conditioning Treatment.

• I've tried so many products and I've only found one produ...2 Answers
  • How well does this work. I used dove silk and I LOVED it ...2 Answers
  • How well does this really work? I have mid back length ha...2 Answers
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I need this in my life again and I cannot find it at Walmart anymore! I totally recommend this product to help seal your split ends. Now ladies that say it doesn't work or see no difference is because they have to use it every day and you have to put in some work as well by using hot tools on your hair as least as possible and lastly, by not combing your hair with a brush when its wet. When I used this I would brush my hair before going into the shower this way I get knots out before. Once I put this on my hair i only use a nickle size a day only on my tips and work it in with my hands and brush out my hair with my fingers! If you brush your hair with a brush while it's wet you're going to give yourself more split ends and will damage your hair because you hair is at it's weakest when it's wet and you will rip your hair. Just remember that it works when it's used correctly! I saw major improvements in my hair right away.
CG S.
Los Angeles
I honestly see no difference in my hair. 😭 Im still waiting for results but so far it’s the same. It does shine better but the damage is still there and I’ve been using for three months. Maybe I’m not using it right? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Gabby M.
Valley Park, MO
I love this product! It makes my hair look and feel so soft. It was very affordable and works great compared to come others. Other products make my hair look very greasy this product does not do that at all.
Joanna A.
Montclair, CA
I like using this product personally because I always use a straightener or curling iron and helps really good with my damage hair makes it look hydrated affordable price do recommend to buy it I know I will
Nicole H.
I’ve been using this for years and it keeps my ends in great shape. I went 8 months without getting a haircut and the person cutting my hair was very surprised by how the ends were still in great shape.
Kassandra R.
Wilson
This fix my hair made it soft and look like I just got it cut very effective I will keep buying and it actually works unlike other and very cheap not pricey at all ya duh I would buy again
Tammy M.
I bought this on clearance to try and i absolutely love it. For 1 the smell is divine. I apply to damp hair and it makes my hair so soft, smooth and smells great. My hair doesnt get greasy even though i use daily.
Dani C.
New York , NY
If I were to base this review off the promise that it would seal up split ends, i would give it a 3 star rating. I'm not sure I really see any difference in my split ends and breakage but when I use this my ends are softer and do not get as knotted as easily. It smells good as well and makes my hair smooth
Reese S.
houston, tx
this makes my hair feel SOOO soft! especially after bleaching it. i used to not deep condition my hair after i bleached it and it felt close to straw :( but i started using this and my hair felt so soft and healthy! i will always use this !
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
I’m currently using this product. This is the first time I’ve ever used it, sand so far so good. The scent is very subtle. My hair is getting softer with every use. Hopefully the results of this is true to the claims!!
Sara C.
Kittanning, PA
Does this leave anyone's hair oily? I have an issue with most conditioning leave in treatments leaving my hair feeling gross and greasy.
Nadia B.
Middleburgh, NY
Does this work better than a spray in conditioner?
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How effective is this? Just a coating or an actual remedy?
Emily G.
How well does this work. I used dove silk and I LOVED it but apparently it was discontinued. 😭
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I have a hard time believing this stuff works on split ends. Anyone actually see results? If so, how long did it take?

back