BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Leave-In Conditioner

Reduces Frizz For Soft, Smooth Ends Professional Quality. Our Philosophy From our origins in salons, we have always been driven by a simple truth; every women deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. This Product TRESemme Split Remedy™ Leave-in Split End Conditioning Treatment restores moisture to hair and reduces split ends up to 80% after just three uses. This unique formula, with our innovative Reconstructing Complex™, actually.

• I've tried so many products and I've only found one product that ...2 Answers
  • How well does this work. I used dove silk and I LOVED it but appa...2 Answers
  • How well does this really work? I have mid back length hair and I...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Nerla v.
This leave in is one of my favorite awesome products that really work for my natural 4c hair after washing my hair and applying this product...ooh after drying, the hair feel so soft and silk, I highly recommend it.
Tammy M.
I bought this on clearance to try and i absolutely love it. For 1 the smell is divine. I apply to damp hair and it makes my hair so soft, smooth and smells great. My hair doesnt get greasy even though i use daily.
Dani C.
Edison, NJ
If I were to base this review off the promise that it would seal up split ends, i would give it a 3 star rating. I'm not sure I really see any difference in my split ends and breakage but when I use this my ends are softer and do not get as knotted as easily. It smells good as well and makes my hair smooth
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
The only drugstore product that actually works with mending my split ends and not making it too oily. It's an affordable price as well. Great to hydration in general. Once mine runs out, I'm getting more!
Erica S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
My hairdresser recently gave my horrendous split ends a trim, after she showed me this incredible leave in conditioner! I put it in and it smelled amazing, felt great, and lasted until my next shampoo. I purchased it two weeks ago and have been using it regularly I've noticed an amazing difference in my hair! It's better than other leave in conditioners because it doesn't have that horrible residue they usually have and it actually works!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 you have to try it!
Christine C.
I have gone through 2-3 bottles of this, and I still love it. I just pump out 2-3 pumps into my hand and concentrate it on the tips of my hair while it is still damp; anything remaining, I carry up to the rest of my hair. This product definitely makes my hair shinier, healthier, and stronger after repeated use. It also tames some of the frizzyness at the top of my head.
It smells quite nice, and it's light (doesn't weigh my hair down). It's not sticky but rather a creamy, almost gel-like product.
Shelby L.
I love that Split Remedy Serum from this line, but this product just wasn't working for me. It leaves my hair feeling weighed down and greasy. I'm just not into it.
Giovanna D.
Springfield, MA
I am in love with this product is always one of my favorite products to use this one in particular really does work I had really bad split ends because I was bleaching my hair constantly and I use this and about the third time I used it I can actually see a enormous difference in my hair I love using it smells awesome if you have damaged hair I definitely must try
Amanda P.
Albertville, MN
I have horrible split ends from dyeing my hair constantly and letting it air dry out (i do this in the winter because I'm to lazy) and with my fine,oily dyed hair it works wonderful. I don't use the split end shampoo with it (i am out right now) but it works great with other shampoos. For the life of me I can't remember what I paid for it or where I got it but I would recommend this to anybody with a split end issue
Jade M.
This product in the beginning seemed to work really well with my dry/ damaged hair. It helped conceal the split ends, smelled nice, made my hair soft. But after a while I quit using it. My seemed to knot up at the ends when I would put this product in. Also, it can get really sticky at times almost like hair gel. I still use it every now and again. I like it but I don't entirely love it.
Sara C.
Creekside, PA
Does this leave anyone's hair oily? I have an issue with most conditioning leave in treatments leaving my hair feeling gross and greasy.
Nadia B.
Howes Cave, NY
Does this work better than a spray in conditioner?
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How effective is this? Just a coating or an actual remedy?
Emily G.
How well does this work. I used dove silk and I LOVED it but apparently it was discontinued. 😭
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I have a hard time believing this stuff works on split ends. Anyone actually see results? If so, how long did it take?