BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemm Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Spray prepares hair for easier styling and reduces split ends up to 80% after just three uses. This unique formula, with our innovative Reconstructing Complex, actually binds split ends and keeps working to fix damage and bind splits as they occur. Our lightweight formula can be used daily to detangle and make hair more manageable without weighing it down. You'll notice your finished style will be smoother, silkier and shinier - just like after a fresh cut.

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin, Polyquaternium-28, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Steareth-21, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PVM/MA Copolymer, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance.

• Does this help tame frizzy curly hair? Trying to find the...2 Answers
  • I want to try this for my split ends, is it really repair...1 Answers
  • how long this product takes to repair the split ends??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love all products from tresemme. I have very thick and curly hair and this does a great job after the shower. I use this on mine and my daughters curly hair and it really helps with detangling. It has a very good scent, and doesn’t make my hair feel greasy. It’s a fair price for a great product.
Kristine C.
Nashville , TN
My fave conditioner because I cant leave the house without using this product. My hair is always soft likea fluffy puppy!!! VERY affordable and good price anyone could get it and be satisfied with the product!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This product smells great! It smells like I'm pampering myself at the salon and I love it. The spray pump doesn't work that well so it really kind of just falls out it doesn't spray out evenly. Also the viscosity isn't quite right it's a little thick. Bigger than I think it is supposed to be. That's probably why the spray pump has issues. It does make my hair softer though and it smells great. I would not buy this product again
Heather A.
Vermont
Let's face it there are days I'm extremely lazy and spritz this on when I just throw my hair it and it leaves my hair shiny and helps with the damage leaving it up all day would cause.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This is a pretty good affordable leave in conditioner. It left my hair feeling softer and shinier and also made detangling easier. I would apply liberally to my ends after every shower and I feel that it did improve the health of my hair. It’s worth a try if you’re looking for a decent drugstore deep conditioner
Shereka M.
This is what I use when I wash my hair it leave my hair smelling very well and looking very healthy like it should. I get it from my local beauty supply or Walmart it works good from both places
Jackie H.
Saint Joseph
My hair has been so much healthier since I started using treseme products. I love it. Its a little more expensive than I used to buy but definitely worth the money. Their products are good for all types of hair and have definitely revitalized mine and made it healthy again
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love to use this on the ends of my hair after I’ve showered. It leaves my hair feeling soft without the oily or greasy look some leave in conditioners can have after use. This bottle has lasted for quite a while but I’m sure once I finally run out, I will repurchase!
Amy Y.
Portland
Smells nice. Makes my hair soft and manageable. However, it does make my Hair a little limp. Also, I can’t say that it really did anything for my split ends. Best to just get a hair cut for that. Cheap price, so worth it to try it out.
Cadie R.
Bloomington, MN
I love this product! I can no longer find it on the shelves and that is super disappoint. It is hard for me to find good leave in conditioners that work for my fine thin hair. This product worked wonders on keeping my hair healthy.
Kristen U.
Conneaut, OH
Has this actually worked for anybody? As in, repaired their split ends? I'm a hairstylist and I don't really believe there is an actual way to "repair" them as much as to just trim them and let it grow back and take better care of it!
Rachel A.
Hogansville, GA
I've used TRESemmé with their shampoo and conditioner but never their leav in conditioner, does it work good on your hair?
Abby S.
Grand Haven, MI
The ends of my hair are VERY dead, but I do not want to drastically cut it. What was your experience using this product? Did you see visible results? Is it worth trying?
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Does this help tame frizzy curly hair? Trying to find the right leave in conditioner without weighing my curls down...
Shirley A.
Noblesville, IN
I've been looking for a product to detangle my hair and reduce my split ends. How well does this product work?