BY TRESEMMÉ

Fight split ends with TRESemmé® Split Remedy® Conditioner. This split ends conditioner gently moisturizes, giving you hair that's healthy looking and manageable, while reducing split ends up to 80% after just three uses*. This damaged hair treatment features an innovative Reconstructing Complex® to bind split ends. With continued use, our split end treatment can fix damage as it occurs. see more...

• How well does this product work on natural hair? 2 Answers
  • Does this actually work? I've tried so many different spl...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it contain alcohol? 4 Answers
Alicia A.
Honestly, I never noticed much of a difference in the damage to my hair when I used this product but, as tresemme always does, it made my hair just feel so amazing! The damage was definitely still there but it felt like it was gone and my hair felt thicker and bouncier and ready for the day. It didn’t technically work but it still felt amazing
Gabi S.
Atlanta
I needed a new split end cure for my long wavy balayaged hair and I found this product, since I love Tresemme I have it a try. It provides moisture and leaves my hair soft, but it’s nothing special and another factor for never going back was due to the product packaging. Really annoyed by bottles that can’t stand the other side up
victoria R.
This brand is such a good brand that you can find in the drug store. This smells awesome and really helps my hair to feel smooth. I don’t know if i see a different in split ends i didn’t keep checking but i did love the way it left my hair feeling. This is so affordable and i purchase this from target. You can not go wrong
Jacqueline M.
Absolutely love this conditioner it does that a pretty good job on leaving hair healthy of course no product will completely disappear all your split ends especially if you color damage it all just like myself. But man this feel so good on my hair and leaves my hair less frizzy and I do feel my hair stronger than before.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I really like this conditioner more for smoothing I did notice after a couple uses that my ends were getting stronger but the first time I used it I noticed my hair to be a lot smoother less frizz I think that would be the process of this conditioner .
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This conditioner adds moisture to my hair and makes it more soft and manageable. However, I did not see a difference in my split ends. This seems like every other conditioner by tresemme. It also weighs my hair down if I use it consistently.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I got this for my me like two months ago thinking that it's going to help with my split ends because it's supposed to make it better but I see my hair the same. I died my hair very often so I does not work well with colored hair.
Lissa G.
Pisinemo
I have really damaged hair from bleaching and dying my hair also from straightening and curling. So I thought I would try this and I feel like it made my hair feel and look more healthy. Smells good and buy did not last long.
Rebeca Z.
I used this when my hair was really needing a split remedy, and it works great, I have oily scalp so I only applied from half to the ends and it definitely did its work,, very satisfied, will definitely purchase again.
Lena L.
Seattle , WA
I don’t think this works very well over other repairing conditioners at the drug store. I do think you get a lot of product which is why it wasn’t a one star for me. Somewhat affordable but also not the cheapest.
y T.
Does this conditioner really help get rid of the appearance of split ends?
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
How well does this work? Does it contain alcohol?
vanessa j.
I have curly hair and always seem to have split ends. Does this shampoo really help with fixing damaged ends?
Andrea S.
Etters, PA
Does this actually work?
Amber B.
PHENIX CITY, AL
How well does this product work on natural hair?

back