BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemmé split remedy rinse-out conditioner, which is formulated with the reconstruction complex, conditions and moisturizes each hair strand while binding up to 80 percent of split ends for healthy-looking, smooth and polished styles--just like after a fresh haircut.

• How well does this product work on natural hair? 2 Answers
  • Does this actually work? I've tried so many different split end r...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it contain alcohol? 4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Alicia A.
Honestly, I never noticed much of a difference in the damage to my hair when I used this product but, as tresemme always does, it made my hair just feel so amazing! The damage was definitely still there but it felt like it was gone and my hair felt thicker and bouncier and ready for the day. It didn’t technically work but it still felt amazing
Amber K.
Moore, OK
Again great amount that you get for the price point. Just like the shampoo. This makes my hair so silky. I can definitely tell when i use it and when i don’t because if i don’t condition my hair is super staticky. Would recommend if someone can’t afford salon quality products.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I really like this conditioner more for smoothing I did notice after a couple uses that my ends were getting stronger but the first time I used it I noticed my hair to be a lot smoother less frizz I think that would be the process of this conditioner .
Megan P.
Phoenixville , PA
I use this with the shampoo. I love the combination. It makes my hair feel super healthy. And I’ve started to notice a difference in my split ends as well. In general it makes my hair feel great after styling. I still have a shine to my hair as well that I love.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
The price for this product is alright. I think based off of other similar products I have bought, it’s average. The product was good. It smelled good, which is a pro for me. My con is that I didn’t really notice a difference in my hair.
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
Unfortunately I don't really care for the Tresemee conditioner product line. I find that these conditioners are runny and too thin to do much for my hair. I've tried different conditioners from this brand but I don't like those either.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I used to use this stuff all the time as a kid. Did It make my split ends better? Not really, but I feel like none of them that claim to ever really do. What it did do was smell great and make my hair soft at a very reasonable price
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I got this for my me like two months ago thinking that it's going to help with my split ends because it's supposed to make it better but I see my hair the same. I died my hair very often so I does not work well with colored hair.
haley s.
Macomb, MI
i have the matching shampoo and these two work wonders together. my hair is always smooth and never tangled and it heals my hair so no further split ends occur. this leaves my hair smelling amazing and feeling hydrated
Gisselle v.
Love love love this product it works perfectly with my hair type and it leaves my hair ver soft with a great scent and work good with split ends. Can be found in many beauty stores for a great price
Yeskleiry T.
Does this conditioner really help get rid of the appearance of split ends?
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
How well does this work? Does it contain alcohol?
vanessa j.
I have curly hair and always seem to have split ends. Does this shampoo really help with fixing damaged ends?
Andrea S.
Etters, PA
Does this actually work?
Amber B.
Phenix City, AL
How well does this product work on natural hair?