BY TRESEMMÉ #30 in Shampoo

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. Light enough for daily use, this advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft.

Shriya s.
Wichita, KS
I used Tresemme for 1 year. I find it good, and it perfectly suits with my hair type. My hair smells perfect as well. I use both shampoo and conditioner. I feel my hair is more silky and smooth after I take a shower. I used to be Pantene user. I stopped using Pantene with no negative reasons. It’s just that, I wanted to try something different, as I had used Pantene for 6 long years. Still, tresemme is doing good so far. 👍👍👍
Stephani R.
Lapeer
I used to love this shampoo bit I feel it really dried out my hair. It smells great and it's cheap. You get alot for your money. You can get this at any drugstore or Walmart. If you use this I would switch up every time you wash your hair with a moisturizer shampoo. It didn't wow me but it serves it's purpose. O would not recommend this to a friend
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I used this shampoo for a very long time because it was working well and I liked how soft and smooth my hair felt. Overtime, it started to make my hair feel dry, so I stopped using it. I tried another brand and I’ve been using that one in place!
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
I have mixed feeling about this shampoo.
At first it felt really great and smooth on my hair.
BUT after a while of using it my hair was not getting smooth it was starting to feel very dry and difficult to deal with.
I did find if i use it every other shower like alternate with other shampoos.
The price is great tho!!
Shelbie S.
Sunman, IN
This is the shampoo and conditioner that I use 85% of the time. I rotate shampoos, but this is the one that I know will make my hair soft. I feel like after a weekend of doing my hair and going out, when I use this it clean all of the product out and rejuvenates my hair. It always dries very soft and silky.
Shasha S.
Irina B.
Dublin
My favorite hair care brand to use. I have very fine silky hair and it gets flat very quickly after a blow dry. This stuff makes it very soft and shiny looking even tho I am blonde and have bleached ends. Would purchase it over and over again. Not only their shampoos but conditioners too
Michele S.
Southgate, MI
I use this shampoo every day, it leaves my hair feeling so soft & smooth & im in absoulutely awe over it! I have been looking to get my healthy hair back, and this has most definitely been a positive product to getting my hair healthy again. I believe I bought this at family dollar for $4 & the conditioner was $4 also.
Gargi K.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like Tresemme shampoos and conditioners. They work well in my hair and I think they live by what they say. I think they are salon quality. Lathers well. Smells good. I have a dry scalp and i was satisfied after using the shampoo and the conditioner
Jackie E.
Sorrento
[product:tresemmé-smooth-&-silky-shampoo] I have always use this product it doesn't let my hair fall off and makes it very strong and healthy and cleans it very well no hair residue on your hair I enjoy it I recommend this product to everyone its Salon recommended.
Ashley J.
Is this a good shampoo for oily hair?
YESENIA N M.
Brownsville, TX
Does it really get smooth or not?
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this make your hair oily? I have very oily hair.
Rachael C.
Minneapolis, MN
I have heard a lot of good things about Moroccan oil on hair. Does this shampoo live up to the hype?
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Does this really work on thick frizzy hair? Does it work better, like or worse than garnier fruites sleek and shine products? Does it smell good? Does it damage hair?