BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. Light enough for daily use, this advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft.

Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
So I hadn't washed my hair for a while, reason being Ive been growing it out and it's not healthy to wash your hair everyday anyway. My hair has grown out to be really long now and of course my hair being as long as it is, it gets tangled in the process. However, after literally just washing my hair with this shampoo and conditioner my hair repaired itself from all tangles and is super soft and healthy. My hair feels so clean you guys, I highly recommend using Tresemmes products. I trust them 100% and I plan to buy tons more of  there hair products in the future.
Sabrina K.
Richmond
Purchased at: Walmart
I really didn't like the smell of this shampoo. For a brand that sounds this fancy I was expecting better quality shampoo. It's smells weird and does not leave my hair silky and smooth. However, it does clean my hair so they get 2 stars for that.
Karishma D.
I always go for smooth, silky, anti-frizz shampoos. I've run into some shampoos that don't work and I have run into some shampoos that are amazing, and this one is amazing. First off absolutely love the smell. Secondly, my hair always comes out smooth and silky just like in the salon. Without this shampoo, I would come out with frizz oily hair. Whenever I want to change up my shampoos TRESemme is always on my list.
†abi†ha R.
My hair always smells good, is soft and feels so healthy. The price is just right. I know that some hair stylist don't recommend this brand but i don't have a problem with it.
Jackie G.
Purchased at: Target
This is just a general back up shampoo, I tend to have around the house! It does the job, I just have colored hair and choose to going for something that’s more protective!
Shasha S.
Sonia D.
I try to stay as consistent as possible with all the products I use. And this one has still Been my go to for a long time. I buy the biggest bottle and I shower just about everyday. I still haven’t finished the one I bought 8 months ago. Lasts long! One or two pumps is enough.
Raquel M.
Minneapolis
Love this shampoo. Leaves my hair smelling good fresh shiny. It lathers really good into my hair and scelp. It leave your hair soft and fresh, looking like you came out of a salon. I like this brand because it's very unique and not like other shampoos that dry out my hair.
Monica A.
Lockport, IL
So I used to love using this shampoo until I tried a different brand. This is not expensive at all. I got my fiancé into this shampoo and he loves it a lot. It leaves his hair soft and shiny. Plus the smell of this is amazing. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a cheap but amazing shampoo.
Kilian N.
Brandon
One of several of my alternates for keeping my thick, coarse hair, manageable and silky. Which is a trick most days! I can honestly see a difference even after one shampooing, so anyone who says it takes weeks of use, is dead dead wrong.
Ashley J.
Is this a good shampoo for oily hair?
YESENIA N M.
Brownsville, TX
Does it really get smooth or not?
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this make your hair oily? I have very oily hair.
Rachael C.
Minneapolis, MN
I have heard a lot of good things about Moroccan oil on hair. Does this shampoo live up to the hype?
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Does this really work on thick frizzy hair? Does it work better, like or worse than garnier fruites sleek and shine products? Does it smell good? Does it damage hair?

Amazon