BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. Light enough for daily use, this advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft.

Delia M.
Corona, NY
I recently have began trying this new shampoo and conditioner with Moroccan and argan oil to help with my dry hair. If anyone who knows me knows that I have rupunzel hair meaning it's very long and think. Sometimes having that long is difficult to maintain it healthy but with this shampoo I fully lather my hair and rinse. After rinse I can already feel it doesn't leave me hair feeling like straw so I then apply the conditioner and leave it in for about 3 minutes. As soon as I rinse it I already feel me hair smooth and I can run my fingers through it almost like silk. I especially feel the after math because when my hair dries up I can feel it very silky and clean. I love this product and how it makes my life less complicated.😍😍
Alexis L.
Katy, TX
I heard really good things about Tresemmé and I wish I had the same experience. I have long, course, thick hair and was looking to use something to make my hair SMOOTH AND SILKY. I started to use this line right after I got a haircut and noticed hair coming out when I used it. I thought it was just my hair adjusting to the new weight. After almost using the whole bottle and my hair still falling out I decided to switch brands and the fall out stopped. Now my hair lost so much volume and thickness that I have to use elastics to put my hair up. I definitely don't recommend this product to anyone .
Niki X.
TRESemme has been in my families bathroom for awhile now, and for good reason! This product in particular does a good job with what it claims. After use, my hair is silky and smooth (thank goodness, otherwise what would be the point), and also a bit more managable and tanglefree. It doesn't cause my hair to get oily quickly like some others. The only downside is if you use it daily, later on you might feel like your hair is drying out. I don't wash my hair every single day, and this isn't exactly one I'd choose for daily use. But other than that, it's wonderful and I recommend!
Erin E.
I wrote a review about the conditioner as well because I love this product so much. I do not use it currently because my stylist told me to vary my hair products for best results but I miss using it. I used to get so many complements on how my hair smelled and how shiny it was. I also loved how large the bottle was because it saved me from frequent trips to the store. It is also vey inexpensive compared to other shampoos that I've used in the past. Before trying Trèsemme I only used products for my salon.
Jaime O.
erie pa
This is TRESemme to soften hair. I have very thick corse hair. Trying to find something to soften my hair has been hard and long. I finally found it in with combination with the conditioner this is the best product. I have used other TRESemme products like hairspray, moose, leave in treatments and have been satisfied with all of them. I have suggested this TRESemme line to friends with long, short hair, thick hair, thin hair some of them have tried it and loved it.
Halley L.
Didn't really like this shampoo at all; it felt like a chore to use up because I really didn't enjoy it. It cleaned my hair but felt very plasticky, if you know what I mean. I don't think it really makes my hair softer. The only good thing about this is that it's cheap and comes with a ton of product, but since I didn't really like this that much, that wasn't necessarily a good thing for me.
Rose G.
This shampoo is fantastic because it leaves my hair feeling so soft and clean after I use it. I'm very picky when it comes to hair products because I like to take good care of my hair. But this product is high quality so I would definitely recommend to others looking for a new shampoo. I also use the conditioner that matches the shampoo because it works great for cleaning my hair.
Kristin S.
Mount Holly, NC
My hair is very different. Dry for the most part but becomes oily very easily. TRESemme smooth and silky Moroccan argan oil shampoo has helped me find the perfect medium for my hair. It keeps my hair from getting too dry but also doesn't allow my roots to get too oily too fast. I give it a 5 out of 5. Love love TRESemme especially the smooth and silky Moroccan argan oil shampoo.
Lauren O.
Erie, PA
This product really does make your hair extremely soft! It smells really good and it really cleans your hair well. But most importantly it leaves your hair very soft. I have thinner hair so sometimes too much conditioner can make my hair greasy but this conditioner doesn't make my hair greasy yet it still is super soft. Love this product and I'd suggest people should buy it!
Brittany S.
TRESemme's Smooth and Silky Shampoo is perfect for rejuvenating those split ends. I will say if I use more than the size of a quarter I tend to have greasy hair by the end of the day. It does wash out completely, but leaves my hair with a filmy feeling if I use too much. When done correctly, I enjoy the smoothness TRESemme's Smooth and Silky Shampoo gives my hair.
Ashley J.
Is this a good shampoo for oily hair?
YESENIA N M.
Brownsville, TX
Does it really get smooth or not?
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this make your hair oily? I have very oily hair.
Rachael C.
Minneapolis, MN
I have heard a lot of good things about Moroccan oil on hair. Does this shampoo live up to the hype?
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Does this really work on thick frizzy hair? Does it work better, like or worse than garnier fruites sleek and shine products? Does it smell good? Does it damage hair?