BY TRESEMMÉ #29 in Shampoo

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. Light enough for daily use, this advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft.

Sharmese B.
If I had to choose between this one and the gold one then I would say that this would be the go to of course. This is just the general basic version to go to when you don’t want to get into the specifics of split ends vs color or whatever else. But I really like this brand because it branches out and kind of has a targeted shampoo and conditioner for your hair type so if you have colored hair it’s the red one for you or if you have split ends it’s the gold on and so forth.. but again price wise I love not to expensive and very good deal when you buy in a two pack at Walmart but if not it’s not to expensive in singles either especially if you want to mix and match
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I used this shampoo for a very long time because it was working well and I liked how soft and smooth my hair felt. Overtime, it started to make my hair feel dry, so I stopped using it. I tried another brand and I’ve been using that one in place!
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I bought this because I had a coupon and it seemed a reasonable dupe for Garnier Fructis. I mean...it cleaned my hair, yes, thus fulfilling it’s job as a shampoo. It unfortunately did nothing to nourish my hair and left it feeling pretty dry, even after conditioner. Great for a pinch, but not my go-to.
Shasha S.
Nava S.
This shampoo is everything! First off, the price is amazing- so cheap. Second off, the smell!! Omg, it smells amazing. I love how the smell lingers on my hair for a few days. Lastly, I truly feel like it makes my hair feel softer and style a lot easier. I bought mine from Target!
Monica A.
Lockport, IL
So I used to love using this shampoo until I tried a different brand. This is not expensive at all. I got my fiancé into this shampoo and he loves it a lot. It leaves his hair soft and shiny. Plus the smell of this is amazing. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a cheap but amazing shampoo.
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
Starter using this shampoo when Sauve just wasn't cutting it anymore. This is a little more expensive, but will last you way longer than the cheaper brand. Its has changed my hair making it soft, shiny and leaving it smelling amazing! I have never switched back to any other brand. I pick this up at Walmart.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
My boyfriend uses this shampoo and every time I shower at his house I use it! I love it because it really does my make hair feel super silky! It never feels greasy or heavy! I love using the shampoo so I make excuses to shower at his house lol
Amanda C.
Irvine, CA
Another great shampoo product. I like it because it smells good and you get a lot of product for what you pay for. This did a great job in leaving hair smooth, however I felt like it weighed down my hair and didn’t leave a lot of volume.
Kristin R.
Lebanon
I love this shampoo. I cannot go without it! I’ve used other more expensive brands and none have helped with my oily scalp like this does. It makes my hair feel smooth without it being oily. My hair looks healthy and feels healthy.
Ashley J.
Is this a good shampoo for oily hair?
YESENIA N M.
Brownsville, TX
Does it really get smooth or not?
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this make your hair oily? I have very oily hair.
Rachael C.
Minneapolis, MN
I have heard a lot of good things about Moroccan oil on hair. Does this shampoo live up to the hype?
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Does this really work on thick frizzy hair? Does it work better, like or worse than garnier fruites sleek and shine products? Does it smell good? Does it damage hair?