BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. Light enough for daily use, this advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft.

Adrianna E.
Middleburg
This is my second favorite shampoo that I keep in my bathroom. I have very long thick straight hair and my boyfriend has very short curly ringlets and we have found this is a happy medium shampoo for the two of us. The scent is very pleasant nothing too fruity/floral just a clean fragrance that is subtle. It lathers very well and leaves my scalp feeling very moisturized. It is also fairly inexpensive so it’s good to use this in between other treatments or more salon quality high end shampoos.
Shasha S.
Sonia D.
I try to stay as consistent as possible with all the products I use. And this one has still Been my go to for a long time. I buy the biggest bottle and I shower just about everyday. I still haven’t finished the one I bought 8 months ago. Lasts long! One or two pumps is enough.
Monica A.
Lockport, IL
So I used to love using this shampoo until I tried a different brand. This is not expensive at all. I got my fiancé into this shampoo and he loves it a lot. It leaves his hair soft and shiny. Plus the smell of this is amazing. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a cheap but amazing shampoo.
Kilian N.
Brandon
One of several of my alternates for keeping my thick, coarse hair, manageable and silky. Which is a trick most days! I can honestly see a difference even after one shampooing, so anyone who says it takes weeks of use, is dead dead wrong.
Naomi B.
Becker, MN
I have very thick and curly hair, which leans toward the dry side. This shampoo works great with my hair and it’s affordable! Not to mention that it smells great! I pair it with the same conditioner and it creates a perfect combo!
Bryanna C.
el paso
Is a really good brand I always use them. I have naturally straight and flat hair that is very long and has heat damage from a blow dryer, it leaves my hair smelling good and looking nice and smooth I would definitely buy again.
Marina P.
Tresemme is one of my favorite hair brands because it’s better than the average drugstore shampoo but doesn’t cost too much. I like this variety because my hair tends to be frizzy and this does a decent job at calming it down.
Erin K.
I love Tresemme products in general. This shampoo is great! It’s a good price that can be found at regular stores like Target and Walmart. It’s great when paired with its conditioner, and I would definitely buy again.
Heather C.
Lebanon, TN
I’ve used this for a while now. Even though it’s cheap, I feel like the quality compares to high end brands. It never leaves my hair feeling greasy, but it also doesn’t leave it feeling heavy and over moisturized.
Ashley J.
Is this a good shampoo for oily hair?
YESENIA N M.
Brownsville, TX
Does it really get smooth or not?
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this make your hair oily? I have very oily hair.
Rachael C.
Minneapolis, MN
I have heard a lot of good things about Moroccan oil on hair. Does this shampoo live up to the hype?
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Does this really work on thick frizzy hair? Does it work better, like or worse than garnier fruites sleek and shine products? Does it smell good? Does it damage hair?

Walmart