BY TRESEMMÉ #21 in Shampoo

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. Light enough for daily use, this advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft.

Shasha S.
Shriya s.
Wichita, KS
I used Tresemme for 1 year. I find it good, and it perfectly suits with my hair type. My hair smells perfect as well. I use both shampoo and conditioner. I feel my hair is more silky and smooth after I take a shower. I used to be Pantene user. I stopped using Pantene with no negative reasons. It’s just that, I wanted to try something different, as I had used Pantene for 6 long years. Still, tresemme is doing good so far. 👍👍👍
Stephani R.
Lapeer
I used to love this shampoo bit I feel it really dried out my hair. It smells great and it's cheap. You get alot for your money. You can get this at any drugstore or Walmart. If you use this I would switch up every time you wash your hair with a moisturizer shampoo. It didn't wow me but it serves it's purpose. O would not recommend this to a friend
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I used this shampoo for a very long time because it was working well and I liked how soft and smooth my hair felt. Overtime, it started to make my hair feel dry, so I stopped using it. I tried another brand and I’ve been using that one in place!
Jenn K.
Knoxville, TN
This is a very solid shampoo! It lathers extremely well and rinses easily. It gives my hair great volume and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. My only complaint is that I wish it felt a bit more hydrating! Although it smooths my hair, it does leave it feeling a bit dried out unless I use quite a bit of conditioner with it. Overall, it does a great job!
Maria G.
I tend to go back and forth on shampoo brands and I go back to this one because i know that it will donas it’s Mabel says. I choose the silky one because my hair is fine but can be frizzy and this shampoo helps me achieve that look. I like how it smells too but then I think my scalp gets too used to it and gets too flat for my taste.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
I have mixed feeling about this shampoo.
At first it felt really great and smooth on my hair.
BUT after a while of using it my hair was not getting smooth it was starting to feel very dry and difficult to deal with.
I did find if i use it every other shower like alternate with other shampoos.
The price is great tho!!
Shantee P.
I love this product and it actually works. Keeps your hair nice and smooth and smelling amazing. I’ve always used TRESemmé and I wouldn’t trade it for anything else. The only thing that I don’t like which is very minor is that something’s it gives you and itchy scalp and dandruff but very rarely does that happen.
Shelbie S.
Sunman, IN
This is the shampoo and conditioner that I use 85% of the time. I rotate shampoos, but this is the one that I know will make my hair soft. I feel like after a weekend of doing my hair and going out, when I use this it clean all of the product out and rejuvenates my hair. It always dries very soft and silky.
Melanie D.
I used this at a friends house because i didnt being my own. I was very wary of it as i usually stick to high end hair products but i was shocked to find that this really did make my hair smooth and silky. I want to check the ingredients to see if its very silicone heavy but if its not im buying
Ashley J.
Is this a good shampoo for oily hair?
YESENIA N M.
Brownsville, TX
Does it really get smooth or not?
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this make your hair oily? I have very oily hair.
Rachael C.
Minneapolis, MN
I have heard a lot of good things about Moroccan oil on hair. Does this shampoo live up to the hype?
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Does this really work on thick frizzy hair? Does it work better, like or worse than garnier fruites sleek and shine products? Does it smell good? Does it damage hair?