BY TRESEMMÉ #28 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Jaime O.
erie pa
I bought this product for my thick corse hair and it kept my hair soft for at least three days I love it...
Delia M.
Flushing, NY
As I have been recently trying tresemmé smooth and silky shampoo and conditioner on my rapunzel hair long and think. It has done miracles from my hair going from dry and brittle to silky and smooth. I love conditioning my hair and sometimes leaving it in so my hair can have extra moisture and in addition it smells good. It leave my have shiny and moisturized!
Shakira F.
33161
Love this conditioner keep my hair moisturize hope you by it really good but it’s a really thick conditioner
rachel.Z ..
oran
one of the best conditioner in all the product .... have a nice touch on my dry hair make it so shiny and so smooth
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I use this conditioner the most at the moment because it makes my hair look really shiny and really healthy. I have long hair so I use quite a lot but the bigger bottles last longer than most other conditioners. They are quite often on offer in my local supermarket so it ends up being the same price or cheaper than if I bought the smaller bottles from other brands
Katifa M.
I love this so much amazing fabulous. This is my favourite. I love this. This makes my hairs super soft smooth and pretty.
Danielle M.
This is how I keep my super long hair soft and smooth. It smells great, is light weight and yet still packs a punch of moisture and seemingly seals my split ends too.
Julia V.
My husband and son use this conditioner with TRESemmé Shampoo Deep Cleansing, this combination keep they hair clean and soft and work perfectly for two guys who sweat a lot and wash their hair almost every day. Good price and you can buy it in any supermarket or drugstore.
breanna w.
This product is great! I just recently got this product from walmart because i found that my shampoo dried out my hair. It totally restored my hair and I love it so much!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
I purchased this product from Wal-mart to try it out. Not only was it a very lightweight conditioner but my hair smelled amazingly fresh. It hydrated my scalp and left it feeling soft as well. As far as repurchasing this product I absolutely will and recommend you try it as well.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ana C.
Is this a good conditioner??