BY TRESEMMÉ #24 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just ...1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Reviews (1978)
Randika S.
Effective! Reduces frizz and my hair feels smooth (I usually have very dry hair). Nice smell as well.
Salma B.
Abudhabi, Emirates tower
I have been experiencing dry and rough hair recently and wanted my hair to look silky and manageable and tried this product! It has been an amazing life saver and I have been satisfied with how it works! It surely does give you salon hair with just one wash..TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Conditioner
This leaves my hair so soft after I take a shower and my hair dries. In my opinion this is one of the best conditioners I have ever used. I love how my hair feels after it dries and even the next day it’s still soft. I love this conditioner and I recommend it.
Bri C.
This is my go to shampoo . I love it . My hair gets so soft and it doesn’t frizz when I go outside like most shampoo and conditioner’s. It also smells so good and I’m always buying them in a deal at target or Walmart. You can really find it anywhere...
Ashlee K.
Waterford
Love love love this product! My hair it is originally thick and tangles so easily. With this product I don’t need detangler at all. My hair is easy to brush and I don’t have to rip my hair out when brushing!!!! I recommend 100%
Paxton K.
This is the only brand I buy and the Smooth & Silky is hands down my favorite version. It leaves your hair with a nice texture and smells so good.
Ganeefah S.
Not at all greasy, washes out very well and leaves hair feeling smooth and silky, while smelling great as well. I have dry hair and it worked amazingly. It is on par with other products in its range. I am quite satisfied with this product.
Britt C.
Ontario
My hair became dull and flat with alot of split ends. It became annoying to brush my hair as knots became an issue.
Nicole T.
Winchester
You get smoother hair and less tangles when using this. It smells nice. It is affordable as well. Usually any conditioner left in to set for a minute will last long. Satisfied so far.
Phebe A.
Always been my favourite condition no matter what leaves my hair Smoove and silky with a lovely smell it is a little pricey but is 100% worth it and recommend it to anyone
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ruzzy G.