BY TRESEMMÉ #37 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
laura a.
england
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product at all😴the smell was awful in my opinion and I just prefer others🤔it not very good for my hair I have quick dry hair and I have a sensitive scalp so it just isn’t my type of this🤭some people love this I just don’t really like it very much🤭❤️
Rya Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
TRESSemmé smooth and silky is my current go-to conditioner. It provides enough slip to make detangling my 3C/4A hair a little easier, and it adds enough moisture to make a noticeable difference once rinsed out.
Sophie A.
this product is soooooooooooo amazing . it really helped define my curls and left it super soft . i was so happy and so thankful that i bought this product . it has truly saved my hair from horrible hair breakage and damaged hair !!!!
Nerla v.
This product is really good, I have natural 4c hair for example: if i use any type of product it causing to shrink or even cause breakage. But this product is really awesome it make the hair soft easy to detangle 😍 , and stop breakage👐. So I highly recommend it..
Aima J.
Karachi.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you don't use this conditioner you don't have the best of all conditioners! I feel in love with this. Been using this and trust me my hair went from frizzy to silky real quick! Has changed my hair in a lot of ways. More moisturized, healthy and silky! Must must have product! I would highly recommend this!
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smelled good and was nice but dried my scalp out. But most shampoos do that to me but worked great for my husband.
Kayla R.
Wallace, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really keeps my hair smooth and soft when other brands just leave it feeling dry. It helps so much with frizziness and softness. I just got my hair dyed last month and it hasn’t even ruined the color!
Zee Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was a staple brand in my house growing up and as a kid, i loved it. my hair was always silky smooth but as my hair has matured, i just don’t have a use for it anymore. i’ll use it if it’s around but after a while, there’s slight buildup and it loses its impact.
Roopal V.
arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is medium lenght,thick and very dry and for the longest it seemed that my shampoo worsened it's state,i washed and condition my hair with tresemme's product and the result was soft and manageable shiny hair! Im hooked.
Alice V.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this very often. It does the job, it’s not anything special compared to others but I like it.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
Is this a good conditioner for curly hair?