BY TRESEMMÉ #37 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Janaina F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Conditioner with really good perfume and the hair stay smooth and shine. The hair looks very health and shine
Kierra D.
Linden, TN
I am a teenager with very thin and frizzy hair. I have always been jealous of friends who had effortlessly perfect hair so I began asking around. I had a friend who recommended this product and I thought "well I have nothing to lose" so I went to the store and tried this along with the shampoo. I did not expect much because my hair is never smooth unless I go to the hair salon but once I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair (using TRESemmé heat protector of course.) I was pleasantly surprised. I continued to use the product over time and noticed that my hair started to look shinier and healthier with every day that passes without leaving a greasy residue or product build up in my hair. I could not be happier. TRESemmé really does give you the salon quality without the salon price. Did I mention your hair is left smelling amazing?
Tiffany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is good for curly heads. It gives the hair lots and lots of moisture. My hair can get very dry depending on the weather. I use this as a co-wash as well.
Lucy T.
Tetbury, Gloucestershire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product everyday whenever I wash my hair and it is, by far, the best conditioner I have ever used. It keeps my hair smooth and silky all day long, and makes your hair as healthy as possible. I highly recommend this product if you have damaged hair and want to regain all of the right nutrients that you lost throughout dying your hair.
Shatasha S.
Attapulgus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my hair after conditioning with this stuff, it's like really smooth ad soft afterwards. It's cheap and I love using it too deep condition my hair and it's not so rough on your hair. It leaves me extremely satisfied.
Leah R.
Suffolk, Ipswich
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this conditioner, leaves my hair so smooth and reduces frizz, smells nice and comes in a nice big bottle so lasts me ages. I also like to sometimes leave a little bit on the ends of hair when it gets dry to give a little life back to it and it works a treat
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most hydrating conditioner of them all. Leave in the hair for 5 minutes and you get the greatest, softness quality of your hair.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite thing about tresemme is the size of their bottles. With my long hair I go through bottles like crazy! With tresemme, it lasts! They truly are salon quality. My hair always feels like I just left the salon. This is my favourite kind from tresemme as well as my boyfriends!
Belmarie M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorites. It has a nice smell, leaves hair feeling soft and healthy. I really recommend to use along with the shampoo for better results. And use 3 to 4 times per week.
Julia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and son use this conditioner with TRESemmé Shampoo Deep Cleansing, this combination keep they hair clean and soft and work perfectly for two guys who sweat a lot and wash their hair almost every day. Good price and you can buy it in any supermarket or drugstore.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
Is this a good conditioner for curly hair?