BY TRESEMMÉ #37 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Sumaiya M.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner became the worse nightmare for me. I bought it thinking it will help me but it gave more dandruff
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like the fact that this brand is very commercialized. I don't like that they usually smell like laundry detergent. I love how it feels washing out in the shower(but doesn't every conditioner feel that way?) haha. I think you can find the same quality of this product in dollar store conditioners.
Shalom C.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely did not like this product. It's supposed to make your hair softer but I personally felt like it did NOTHING for me. It didn't have enough slip and even after using it my hair still felt very dry. I should have expected this is as my hair type is 4C and trèsemme products tend to target looser hair textures. The only thing I liked about this product was the smell but other than that nothing. I definitely would not be buying this product again but if you have straight or wavy hair I'd say try it out.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tressame conditioner is ok. I didn't like the way it made my hair feel after using it. It was oily and didn't have any volume or body.
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't rate this conditioner for one the price point is silly for the quality of the product, I've found it to always leave a film over my hair and I have to wash my hair daily as it feel disgusting after using this
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love the smell, sadly thing is I can't use this product because I end up losing a lot of hair. It is affordable but each and every time I use it literally chuck of hair comes out. Very disappointed that I can not use this.
Kenlee H.
Springdale, AR
This is the worst conditioner. It leave my hair soooooo dry. And it would dull my sister's colored hair, very easily. And you get what you pay for, if you know what I mean. Paying more for a better conditioner is worth it. I was highly disappointed.
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this one. It made my hair very oily, very fast. I did like the smell but it just gave my hair too much moisture and weighed my hair down.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lord Jesus my friend had this and I slept over I had to use it and well it smells cheap and horrible and my hair felt oily not moisturizer huge difference when you go from using quality moisturizing products to nasty oily products
Taryn P.
New Baltimore, MI
Takes forever to wash out of my hair! So double conditioning would take too long and is out. Furthermore, it doesn't seem to make my hair healthier or stronger. It just makes it feel nice for a day. And after a day it gets gunky on my scalp. I would not recommend this conditioner.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
Is this a good conditioner for curly hair?