BY TRESEMMÉ #19 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just ...1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Reviews (1940)
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Weighs my hair down. Makes it look greasy and my head itches terribly after I use it. No, just no. Not worth it.
Melaina S.
Reston, VA
I don’t feel it really nourished my hair long term is just left a film on it and temporarily nourished it for a day
Rebecca C.
Sault Ste, ON
Picked this up at the dollar store and it was awful. Watery, did not condition my hair at all and left it feeling waxy. Do not waste your money.
Lizzie C.
Coeur d'Alene
Didn’t really do much for my hair. I have dry color treated hair prone to breakage. It left my hair feeling dry. Smelled good.
Shaelee C.
I wasn’t really a fan of this conditioner.. it’s safe for color treated hair but it will fade faster then normal. Affordable can get it at the drug store I didn’t like the smell and just wasn’t the best for my hair
Alex O.
Castle Rock, CO
Horrible. I used a bottle of this and it DESTROYED my hair. It was healthy and happy, till I used this. I changed nothing else in my grooming habits. I wouldn’t recommend!!! Not worth it! I’d give 0 stars if I could.
Poba Z.
Definitely a no for me , I don't think I ever try this brand. Total disappointment. I can't really recommend it to others. Made my hair dull and ended up having split ended hair.
Urska L.
Granby Way, Plymouth
I do not like this conditioner at all, contrary to most people's reviews and opinions. I suffer from bad psoriasis and I feel that this product can often make my scalp worse. I also think that it makes my hair look and feel greasy, as opposed to smooth and conditioned.
Chy P.
Fletcher
Not really anything to be crazy about in my opinion, the same as every conditioner just cleans my scalp and keeps it moisturized
rachel m.
Toronto, ON
This does absolutely nothing for my hair, I'm only using it because I stocked up on the gigantic bottles when they were on sale. I hate it and I can't wait until I've used it all up so I can buy my herbal essences conditioner
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a good conditioner??