BY TRESEMMÉ #20 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Chy P.
Fletcher
Not really anything to be crazy about in my opinion, the same as every conditioner just cleans my scalp and keeps it moisturized
rachel m.
Toronto, ON
This does absolutely nothing for my hair, I'm only using it because I stocked up on the gigantic bottles when they were on sale. I hate it and I can't wait until I've used it all up so I can buy my herbal essences conditioner
Brooklyn C.
Apache
I don’t love this because it doesn’t do much for my color treated hair it strips it from it’s color faster than other brands and it’s too heavy with the product! The only good thing is that it’s cheap.
Meg D.
I really don’t like this conditioner and I certainly don’t think it’s salon quality. It leaves hair limp and after a day very greasy.
Ellie D.
Scotland
I thought I loved this product - until I went to a salon and a hairdresser pointed out why my colour kept fading and my hair was so dead. Tresemme has chemicals in it and I was disappointed to hear. But I’ve changed my ways and there will not be a chance that I’ll use this again!
Sumaiya M.
London
This conditioner became the worse nightmare for me. I bought it thinking it will help me but it gave more dandruff
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
I don't like the fact that this brand is very commercialized. I don't like that they usually smell like laundry detergent. I love how it feels washing out in the shower(but doesn't every conditioner feel that way?) haha. I think you can find the same quality of this product in dollar store conditioners.
Shalom C.
Montreal, QC
I definitely did not like this product. It's supposed to make your hair softer but I personally felt like it did NOTHING for me. It didn't have enough slip and even after using it my hair still felt very dry. I should have expected this is as my hair type is 4C and trèsemme products tend to target looser hair textures. The only thing I liked about this product was the smell but other than that nothing. I definitely would not be buying this product again but if you have straight or wavy hair I'd say try it out.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Tressame conditioner is ok. I didn't like the way it made my hair feel after using it. It was oily and didn't have any volume or body.
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
I really don't rate this conditioner for one the price point is silly for the quality of the product, I've found it to always leave a film over my hair and I have to wash my hair daily as it feel disgusting after using this
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ana C.
Is this a good conditioner??