BY TRESEMMÉ #37 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Kayla R.
Wallace, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really keeps my hair smooth and soft when other brands just leave it feeling dry. It helps so much with frizziness and softness. I just got my hair dyed last month and it hasn’t even ruined the color!
Roopal V.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is medium lenght,thick and very dry and for the longest it seemed that my shampoo worsened it's state,i washed and condition my hair with tresemme's product and the result was soft and manageable shiny hair! Im hooked.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with the TRESemme smooth & silky shampoo & conditioner. I can go to bed with my hair wet and still wake up with it frizz free. It smells amazing and it truly leaves my hair smooth and silky. Highly recommend this product. I'm a repeat buyer.
Stephanie S.
Thorold, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and works well with the paired shampoo! My hair feels soft and silky after use and it works great on frizzy dried out hair!
Lissbette P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! It makes it easy to detangle hair as well as leave it soft. It isn’t too pricy and you could find this literally anywhere.
Damaris H.
Hackensack
This conditioner is great! Very moisturizing! Perfect for natural hair, dry scalp, and a sweet-smelling scent!
Lindsay s.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i think is one of the best conditioner in that world, one of the best line products, make my hair look so freshly, moved, with great volume, take care to my hair, hydrate and have amazing smell, worth the price, really amazing, i recommeded it a lot cz i feel so satisfied with it!
Alvina O.
anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
awsome for me to use with treasseme shampoo. keeps my hair smooth and silky . best for all scalp types. i just love it
Luisanna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner, I've spent my life looking for one that understands my rebellious hair very well and this is the only one that has worked for me, I do not change it for any other
Rachel P.
W Lafayette, IN
This is my favorite conditioner along with the shampoo of this brand! It creates a supple and tangle-less look! I have a lot of compliments on my hair all the time and it is honestly because of how good this conditioner works.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
Is this a good conditioner for curly hair?