BY TRESEMMÉ #27 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just ...1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Chervyn G.
Liverpool
Makes your hair feels so soft and silky and I use this to control my frizz. It has significantly reduced the dryness in my hair and works perfect in humid or dry weather. I love this conditioner and it is definitely an ultimate favourite. I don’t even need to leave this in my hair for long!
Carolina T.
El mejor acondicionador que he probado
Lo uso desde hace e años y es fantastico
Me encanta
El olor
La textura
Todoo
Mai A.
Jeddah
I like this product doing my hair soft I used it 3day in the week thank u so much about this product TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Conditioner
Lola M.
I really enjoy using tresemme products they work well with my hair. They also smell super clean and fresh. My hair feels clean fresh bouncy and manageable also tresemme products are very affordable.
Julia W.
I love this conditioner. It is my favorite brand by so much. It make my hair look healthy and smell amazing. I have long, thick hair and this tames it. I usually have very frizzy hair and this really helps make it soft and silky. At the price point, I think this is the best one. I would definitely recommend!
yassi h.
Dubai, UAE
Loving the feel it gives to my hair, it makes it feel super soft & silky especially if I straighten or curl my hair afterwards. Just don’t use the same shampoo & conditioner constantly, change it up every 1-2 months so that it doesn’t dry your scalp
Desiree 🍯.
San Antonio
i struggle with frizzy unmanageable hair and i also have dandruff.
this conditioner helps so much. not only does it help with my dandruff but with my damaged hair, because i bleached my ends a while back.
im completely satisfied with this product and would completely recommend to anyone with frizzy, unmanageable hair!
Kerrigan C.
This conditioner leaves my hair super soft and is for a good price. It doesn’t take much and lasts a long time. The scent is very nice and makes my hair smell good afterwards. It’s sold for a good price!
Gladis T.
I love this product and I would recommend this product to other people. It’s at a goodwill price.
Jenny A.
I always use this type of brand in my hair I love this brand so much and it makes my hair easier to brush it and it makes it soft
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ana C.
Is this a good conditioner??