BY TRESEMMÉ #20 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
kayla b.
wayne
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Charlotte L.
This product makes my hair feel great! I have thick hair that is very easily tangled and this always makes my hair so silky, smooth and detangled! I would recommend this to anyone and buy this every time I need some more!
Rebecca B.
Hagerstown, MD
I love tressume and have used many of their products. I use this shampoo every day. The smell is great and so is my hair.
Camila P.
Campo Limpo Paulista, São Paulo.
Finalizes perfectly after the shampoo, makes your hair feels like silk. [product:tresemmé-smooth-&-silky-conditioner]
Samantha G.
Longview, TX
This conditioner makes my hair so silky smooth and it smells so good. I have used a lot of the brand and I have never been dissatisfied before.
Grace J.
leicester
Love this conditioner makes hair feel super soft and nourished after use, best results leave on for a few minutes before rinsing off
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
como no amar esta marca si es la que mas me ha resultado lo compraria mil veces estos productos son geniales y me encanañtan.
Jaclyn X.
Barnett, MO
This is a great product. It cost around the same as the other brands on the shelves. It seems to help with my hair. The smell is amazing and It makes your hair feel softer. I use this brand a few times a year and will use it again.
Avan T.
My favorite conditioner. I used to hate conditioners since they all made my hair look greasy but this one is just perfect, love the scent and it’s makes my hair look fresh and non-frizzy. 5 stars for this one!
Lauren B.
Norwich, Norfolk
I brought the travel size one on holiday with me and it worked wonders. It has a gorgeous scent to it and made my hair feel so nice. I definitely want to go back to it and use it again as I loved it so much.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ana C.
Is this a good conditioner??