BY TRESEMMÉ #20 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, Fl
even my hairdresser was impressed
I purchased the Smooth and Silky Shampoo & Conditioner after my cousin raved about it, but when I brought it to my hairdresser, she was skeptical because my cousin is half Korean and has a much straighter grade of hair than I do. Well...after I was dry, she had to agree that not only were the results amazing, but they were better than the results I get from her professional products. I've occasionally switched up my products, for the sake of change, but I always go back, because, so far, nothing else gives me the same weightless shine and silkiness. I ADORE this line, and have recommended it to friends, who are now hooked as well. Thank you Tresemme
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I have been a long time fan and user of Tresemme hair products, especially their conditioners. I’m not crazy over the scent however it always helped moisturize and smooth my hair. However since being pregnant my hair has been more dry and this conditioner is no longer doing the trick for me. I am definitely curious if it’ll go back to being my ride-or-die once the baby is here but for now, I am retiring it!
Mariana N.
Phoenix
I have really oily hair and the TRESemmé shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling really refreshed and smooth any other shampoo and conditioner will leave my hair oily and not help at all but thus shampoo and conditioner have helped my hair so much. I recommend the shampoo and conditioner to anyone with really oily hair !! TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Conditioner
Keoni S.
San Jose, CA
Keeps hair smooth & silky all day long. Keeps hair smelling nice & fresh all day. Won’t leave hair feeling dry or brittle. A little amount goes a long way & its one of the brands I always use if I don’t want to be a high end conditioner. It works just a great as any other high end conditioner would. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone
Sophia T.
Since I am a person who conditions 95% of the time versus shampoo, I am happy to say that this is one of my go to conditioners, it has amazing slip, especially for a curly girl like me, slip is a necessity and you can’t beat the price for the amount of quality it puts out. I will continue to use this product on me and my families hair.
Mariah S.
I will always love Tresemme. Their products are very high quality and always comes with so much product. One bottle can last me about almost a month whereas others last me about 2 weeks the most. It smells great, makes your hair feel very smooth and very professional looking. The price is a little high, but it’s worth it.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
This conditioner is amazing and is what I use currently! The smell is wonderful and leaves my hair smelling great throughout the day. It leaves just the right amount of softness in my hair along with shine that looks natural and radiant. A little amount of product goes a long way and like I said, leaves your hair feeling moisturized and refreshed!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I used this product for a couple months and noticed that it worked out ok but caused such a build up in my hair that it weighed it down and I had to do vinegar rinses to combat the build up. The product has a good price point and several different types for different people but it just caused to much build up for me.
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
I have been using this same conditioner for almost 10 years now and it’s the only thing I will buy because it works great and it’s so affordable. There’s no reason I would pay more for something else when this does all I want! I always get it at Walmart or Meijer and usually use the matching shampoo too (unless I’ve colored my hair then I get a color safe shampoo)
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ana C.
Is this a good conditioner??