BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just ...1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Desiree 🍯.
San Antonio
i struggle with frizzy unmanageable hair and i also have dandruff.
this conditioner helps so much. not only does it help with my dandruff but with my damaged hair, because i bleached my ends a while back.
im completely satisfied with this product and would completely recommend to anyone with frizzy, unmanageable hair!
Amanda C.
Irvine, CA
I really like the smooth and silky collection from Tresseme. It leaves your hair hydrated and shiny, just like the bottle says. You get a lot of product for the price you pay. I took off a star because my hair has some natural wave, but it left my hair very straight. So it could be a good thing if that’s what you’re going for!!
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
I have been using this same conditioner for almost 10 years now and it’s the only thing I will buy because it works great and it’s so affordable. There’s no reason I would pay more for something else when this does all I want! I always get it at Walmart or Meijer and usually use the matching shampoo too (unless I’ve colored my hair then I get a color safe shampoo)
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
I'm not sure if it's the conditioner of this set or the shampoo, but using both of them together leaves my hair still feeling dirty. Maybe it's just my hair type, which can be prone to become oily at roots quickly. I will say I used to use Tresemme shampoo and conditioner religiously and my hair used to look fabulous, until Tresemme switched their formulas on all the shampoo and conditioner and changed this shampoo from a clear to a creamy formula. The ingredients in this conditioner also changed a lot, and they put the Moroccan oil in it. I wish I they never changed the formula, because it was much better before.
Lexi P.
michigan city, IN
I really like TRESsemme when i'm on a budget.  Its cheap, and its way better than all the other cheaper brands like suave proffesionals. It doesn't do what the salon quality brands do obviously, but i always get compliments on my hair smelling good from others when i use TRESemme.
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
Eu atualmente estou usando esse ! Ele tem um cheiro muito bom! Mas o cabelo fica oleoso muito rápido. Então eu diria pra você apenas comprar ele , se o seu cabelo for realmente muito seco ! Ele tem um preços super acessível e é super fácil de encontrar em qualquer supermercado ! Então depende muito do que você esteja querendo para o seu cabelo!
Lola M.
I really enjoy using tresemme products they work well with my hair. They also smell super clean and fresh. My hair feels clean fresh bouncy and manageable also tresemme products are very affordable.
Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
After seven years of abusing my hair with heat without any protection or treatment, I have found that this product combined with TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo has repaired my hair so, so much. My hair feels silky smooth and looks great, even without styling it!
Desiree F.
Augusta
I've used this for years. It's perfect for my dry curly hair. It's moisturizing enough to leave them hydrated and ready for leave-in conditioner application. It's my go to conditioner. I like to try others but I always have a bottle of this on hand in my bathroom.
Monique C.
Always always always use this for conditioner! My forever go to! Sometimes I like to switch it up but I always end up going back to this ! Come with a pump for easy access when using it in the shower! I buy this at my local sams club ! Definitely recommend!
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a good conditioner??