BY TRESEMMÉ #20 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I wasn’t as satisfied with this product as I hoped. Probably because I had high expectations it being a professional line. But that being said, it did condition my hair - but it didn’t stand out from what an ordinary conditioner would.
Zoe F.
Baltic
I love the smell and feel of this conditioner. It leaves my scalp feeling healthy and smelling amazing. This brand is my favorite and is a quite pricy comparing to other brands. I do recommend if your okay with paying a little more.
Darian C.
This is my everyday conditioner. It is very thick and moisturizing it does a really good job of controlling frizz. It has a subtle clean fragrance to it and leaves hair feeling very silky and healthy plus it is super affordable
Shelbie S.
Sunman, IN
Like the shampoo, this product works great! It leaves my hair is soft and silky. I feel like it cleans all the products off and doesn’t leave my hair heavy. I think that it safe for color treated hair but I only have highlights.
Rachel P.
W Lafayette, IN
This is my favorite conditioner along with the shampoo of this brand! It creates a supple and tangle-less look! I have a lot of compliments on my hair all the time and it is honestly because of how good this conditioner works.
Stephanie A.
I love this conditioner really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
This has been my favorite conditioner for the last few years, it really makes my hair so silky and soft. If you haven’t tried it yet, test it for yourself! It’s better than any other conditioner I’ve tried, even those really expensive ones.
DEZARAE H.
Del Rio, TX
My favorite conditioner of all! I’ve been using it for years ! Always keeps my scalp and hair looking healthy! The scent last all day! It’s affordable and I highly recommend it to you Guy! I was very satisfied with it!
Shanda H.
Whenever I am on a really strict budget, this conditioner along with the shampoo, is a great choice. It has a nice clean scent that isn’t over whelming. It made my hair feel nice, soft, and moisturized, on a budget.
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto , CA
I use this conditioner on my wigs and my natural hair it leaves both very soft and easy to manage. If you are a curly girl this is the conditioner for you it has great slip which is always a plus when detangling.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ana C.
Is this a good conditioner??