BY TRESEMMÉ #25 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just ...1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Reviews (1978)
Que A.
Saginaw, MI
This is a great conditioner! I was a little skeptical at first because of my hair texture and skin color but it definitely is a blessing for POC with natural hair. My hair smells delicious and is always soft! I would recommend to anyone with dry and brittle hair
Jennifer S.
Hamilton, OH
This makes my hair feel and look great. After I shower and my hair is dry, my hair is soft and smells great. The only con is that after a day, my hair isn’t like it was and it disappoints me. I would recommend for people who shower every single day I guess.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I'm in love with the TRESemme smooth & silky shampoo & conditioner. I can go to bed with my hair wet and still wake up with it frizz free. It smells amazing and it truly leaves my hair smooth and silky. Highly recommend this product. I'm a repeat buyer.
Lydia P.
This is an okay conditioner for the price. It helps my hair some but can easily leaving it feeling greasy with 24 hours. I only use it on the ends of my hair for that reason. Leaves my hair soft but haven't noticed any difference in my split ends.
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
I was not a fan. I do not appreciate the level of wax that coats onto my hair from this conditioner.
I am not the most fortunate person and I can not afford amazing things for my hair, but I am trying to start getting better shampoos and conditioners.
Amber M.
Louisa
I liked this product although I felt it made my hair more oily than what I already is. So if you have oily hair I wouldn’t recommend. That’s just my personal opinion. It smelled good and is inexpensive though. Just not for my hair type.
Madison C.
Fishers,IN
I recommend this product because it is a great bang for your buck! Great size product for a good price. It is high quality like a salon would use for an affordable price. You can find this product almost anywhere target,cvs, etc!
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I wasn’t as satisfied with this product as I hoped. Probably because I had high expectations it being a professional line. But that being said, it did condition my hair - but it didn’t stand out from what an ordinary conditioner would.
Raegan L.
Ever since I started using this conditioner, I have not tried another. It is so affordable plus smells so good that will last all day. It’s great for color treated hair and keeps my hair strong and soft. I definitely recommend!
Darian C.
This is my everyday conditioner. It is very thick and moisturizing it does a really good job of controlling frizz. It has a subtle clean fragrance to it and leaves hair feeling very silky and healthy plus it is super affordable
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ruzzy G.