BY TRESEMMÉ #37 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have hard water, so my conditioners have to work extra hard. This is my cheap go to, cheap being from Costco. It doesn't always lave my hair silky, and I have curly hair so smooth is hard in general. But it is decent for the money and for th results.
Julia F.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
TRESemme always delivers !!! It makes my hair less frizzy and I can instantly feel the difference after I shower! Plus it is a huge bottle for such a good price... why wouldn't you buy it is the real question!!!!
Sara Z.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tresemme is one of my favorite hair care products. It's affordable and their products smell amazing. I love mixing two different types of shampoo and conditioner. I love how soft this conditioner makes my hair feel. It doesn't dry it out and it isn't heavy either.
Tristen S.
Menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This si just as good as the Smooth and Silky Shampoo. It is definitely an affordable conditioner compared to other prices. I think that this is the best conditioner I have ever used. It is better for someone with a dry scalp. I am extremely satisfied.
Jessica M.
Huntsville, AL
I used to use only Treseme products before I started couponing and getting all hair products cheap and even free. Since I started using coupons I've tried several different brands for shampoo and conditioner. But no matter what brand I use this conditioner is by far absolutely the best.
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I love the shampoo, I can go without the conditioner. I'm giving it two stars because the knots were easy to get out of my hair. The conditioner did nothing spectacular for me and even left a weird residue on my hair after thoroughly washing it out.
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this brand for awhile. I like the way it makes my hair feel. It leaves if feeling soft, however it does have a scent. I prefer a shampoo & conditioner with a scent. I use
This when I know my hair has had some sun damage or anything else.
Jenna M.
Middlebury, VT
Amazing conditioner. Super simple, keeps it fresh and long lasting. This product makes my hair smell great for hours. Works well on a dry scalp. Also try the TRESemme shampoo. Product is safe for colored hair. So satisfied with this purchase.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
Smells sooooo good! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy (I have really thick and long hair so it's hard to find an affordable conditioner that will actually penetrate my hair and work as I says it will). Total WIN!
Alexandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! is affordable, of good quality and the size of the bottle is perfect for me since I have a lot of hair, it leaves my hair soft amd smooth. Is definitely worth the price
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
Is this a good conditioner for curly hair?