BY TRESEMMÉ #22 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Natalie W.
Great conditioner. Love the texture it leaves my hair. No more flyaways, frizzy hair. Very good company and products. All of the conditioners I have used have been great.
jayde m.
Bradford, OH
I am constantly using this conditioner all the time when I was my hair. I switched away from this one time and any other brand I used at that time made my hair so dry and hard to brush. I have no problem now when I use this!
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
I don't like the fact that this brand is very commercialized. I don't like that they usually smell like laundry detergent. I love how it feels washing out in the shower(but doesn't every conditioner feel that way?) haha. I think you can find the same quality of this product in dollar store conditioners.
Michelle H.
I personally am not a fan of TRESemme because it does nothing for my hair except clean it. It seems to be just as dry and somehow more frizzy after I use this shampoo. I love the way it smells, but I just wouldn't buy it again. Just a little disappointed with it because I love the Tresemme mousse!
irma Y.
Owensboro , KY
This product i like because it makes my hair feel good and silky. I mean I’m not sure it’s safe for color hair cuz I haven’t dye my hair at that time. I think it best for dry scalp and I was Saturday with this product. I. The future I might give it a chance:)
Chloe M.
Smooth and silky on hair detangles on hair. Feels good on scalp. Doesn't smell too bad on hair and makes it nice and moist. Lot of conditioner product in the bottle.
Isabel C.
I've been very happy using TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Conditioner. It's not easy finding good conditioners that provides instant softness for detangling. Leaves me with soft touchable curls!  ❤️
Jennifer G.
I love this stuff it makes my hair super silky soft and it feels great I have curly hair and it helps it stay curly throughout the day without getting frizzy as well
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I pair this conditioner with TRESemme's volume shampoo and it works WONDERFULLY! The Shampoo gives my hair some lift and bounce, while the Smooth and Silky Conditioner makes my hair so hydrated and soft. The size is so large it lasts me forever! TRESemme is the primary brand I will ever use.
Samantha M.
I have very very long hair and this is probably my favorite conditioner I've ever used this brand never disappoints me but this particular conditioner keeps my hair looking light and healthy
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ana C.
Is this a good conditioner??