BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

Madison C.
Fishers,IN
I recommend this product because it is a great bang for your buck! Great size product for a good price. It is high quality like a salon would use for an affordable price. You can find this product almost anywhere target,cvs, etc!
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I wasn’t as satisfied with this product as I hoped. Probably because I had high expectations it being a professional line. But that being said, it did condition my hair - but it didn’t stand out from what an ordinary conditioner would.
Holly H.
Julian, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Tresemme smooth and silky conditioner is my favorite conditioner to use because it always leaves my hair so soft and smooth. It smells amazing and never leaves my hair feeling heavy or looking greasy like some other conditioners!!
Darian C.
This is my everyday conditioner. It is very thick and moisturizing it does a really good job of controlling frizz. It has a subtle clean fragrance to it and leaves hair feeling very silky and healthy plus it is super affordable
Rachel P.
Oxford, IN
This is my favorite conditioner along with the shampoo of this brand! It creates a supple and tangle-less look! I have a lot of compliments on my hair all the time and it is honestly because of how good this conditioner works.
Steph A.
I love this conditioner really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
This has been my favorite conditioner for the last few years, it really makes my hair so silky and soft. If you haven’t tried it yet, test it for yourself! It’s better than any other conditioner I’ve tried, even those really expensive ones.
Kat A.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I think this is just okay. It did an okay job at conditioning my hair but it doesn't wow me like done other conditioners have. Is standard and good if you just need to have some smoothness to your hair after shampooing.
anacecy G.
mission
I think i have already tried a lot of tresemme products and i think the all are the same they don’t do anything extraordinary they do what a conditioner would do but it is not the best thing ever but it is kinda cheap!
Esme R.
Aurora
Omg this conditioner! I love it so much! Leaves my hair so smooth I can’t even believe it when I touch it! Such high quality conditioner! I use both the smooth and silky shampoo and conditioner such a good combination!
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Is this really good????
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a good conditioner??