BY TRESEMMÉ #33 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I love the shampoo, I can go without the conditioner. I'm giving it two stars because the knots were easy to get out of my hair. The conditioner did nothing spectacular for me and even left a weird residue on my hair after thoroughly washing it out.
Celeste C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product recently for the first time and I loved it! It smells good and most importantly it has a lot of slip so it's super easy to finger detangle! I would definitely repurchase this product.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. Definitely my favorite "drug store" conditioner. Literally leaves your hair smooth and silky. Even my boyfriend loves using it. The salon pump is so convenient too. Great size for the price, plus there are always coupons and opportunities to save!
Lauren L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner helps with my sometimes frizzy hair. It also detangles it very nicely. Easy to wash out and smells great. I would definitely recommend. It does what it says which is refreshing. It can be found at the local grocery store
Michelle A.
Peekskill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fav conditioners , I use it as a co wash as well as a leave in for my wash & go's I love the smell and the slip it has making it easy to comb my hair . I'm very satisfied with this product and it's so affordable !! A must try
Allison B.
Florence , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick and unruly hair. This is so affordable and I can usually find good deals on Tresemme products. I have oily hair also and this makes it so smooth! My hair has a tendency to frizz a few hours after styling it. Not with this!
Nathaly F.
Esse condicionador virou um dos meus queridinhos a partir do momento que eu usei, deixa o cabelo macio com um brilho incrível desembaraça muito fácil sem contar do cheiro que é maravilhoso TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Conditioner
TALIA C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tresemme has always been the expensive shampoo and while it does what it says ,i dont know if its worth the price. I think there are other shampoos that give you the same result and for less money.....althought with what i just mentioned...this shampoo is good.
Gisele D.
Oakton, VA
Is the best product to keep your hair moist and soft. Even with my curly hair this is one of the best products to moisturize your hair and bring back softness and shine.
Kylie P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy these products. I have naturally thick and curly hair and feel as though this conditioner makes a difference. especially in the summers when I am outside in the heat. I felt a difference in my hair after a few washes. Very satisfied for the price!
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
Is this a good conditioner for curly hair?