BY TRESEMMÉ #20 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Shamila S.
Queens
Is a very good product TRESemme it's a very good product love it keeps my hair smooth and silky and nice I would recommend it for anybody to use this product but who has dry hair and thick nice hair
Nicole B.
Mastic, NY
Leaves my hair feeling really soft. I don’t think it is the best for color treated hair but it does have a nice clean scent to it. A great price and the bottles are so big and last a very long time!
Caitlin D.
I really enjoyed using this product. It smells great and made my hair feel so soft. However if I used it everyday it is too much for my hair and it ends up being super oily.
Natalie W.
HAMMOND, LA
Great conditioner. Love the texture it leaves my hair. No more flyaways, frizzy hair. Very good company and products. All of the conditioners I have used have been great.
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
I don't like the fact that this brand is very commercialized. I don't like that they usually smell like laundry detergent. I love how it feels washing out in the shower(but doesn't every conditioner feel that way?) haha. I think you can find the same quality of this product in dollar store conditioners.
Emely T.
Amazing conditioner. Left my hair very soft. Tamed any fly always I would normally have. It is safe for color treated hair. I have fine/oil hair and I did notice that it can weight my hair down if I don’t use a clarifying shampoo. Very affordable.
Michelle H.
I personally am not a fan of TRESemme because it does nothing for my hair except clean it. It seems to be just as dry and somehow more frizzy after I use this shampoo. I love the way it smells, but I just wouldn't buy it again. Just a little disappointed with it because I love the Tresemme mousse!
irma Y.
Owensboro , KY
This product i like because it makes my hair feel good and silky. I mean I’m not sure it’s safe for color hair cuz I haven’t dye my hair at that time. I think it best for dry scalp and I was Saturday with this product. I. The future I might give it a chance:)
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
This is a great, budget friendly option for a moisturizing conditioner. The bottle is huge and lasts quite a while. I only wish the scent were a little more exciting.
Chloe M.
Smooth and silky on hair detangles on hair. Feels good on scalp. Doesn't smell too bad on hair and makes it nice and moist. Lot of conditioner product in the bottle.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ana C.
Is this a good conditioner??