BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just ...1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Reviews (2026)
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
This is a great, budget friendly option for a moisturizing conditioner. The bottle is huge and lasts quite a while. I only wish the scent were a little more exciting.
Isabel C.
MIAMI, FL
I've been very happy using TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Conditioner. It's not easy finding good conditioners that provides instant softness for detangling. Leaves me with soft touchable curls!  ❤️
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I pair this conditioner with TRESemme's volume shampoo and it works WONDERFULLY! The Shampoo gives my hair some lift and bounce, while the Smooth and Silky Conditioner makes my hair so hydrated and soft. The size is so large it lasts me forever! TRESemme is the primary brand I will ever use.
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I love visiting my sister just to use her conditioner. My hair is always so silky after using this. The price is good and I dont know why I havent switched over to this yet. My hair is bleached and it works well on it. I am satisfied with this product and would let anyone know how good it is.
Cristina F.
The Tresemmé conditioners are really great products. They leave your hair feeling smooth without feeling clumpy and gross (as many other conditioners). They work really well with their respective shampoo although mixing and matching also works too for whatever your hair needs are. Overall one of my favorites!
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Love this brand and very affordable condition. Best at drug store. I remember when this product was expensive but when they changed he price the quality remained the same
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
What I love about this product is definitely it’s affordability. If you are someone who cannot afford to spend more money on your shampoo and conditioner then this may be the perfect brand for you. It definitely will help smooth your hair and repair it and it is such a great value.
Lola M.
I really enjoy using tresemme products they work well with my hair. They also smell super clean and fresh. My hair feels clean fresh bouncy and manageable also tresemme products are very affordable.
Courtney L.
Milwaukee, WI
It left my hair feeling greasy and it felt like a heavy solution where I couldn't rinse it out. I think it smells great. This could also be because I'm comparing it to other conditioners that I use and this is just so different that I couldn't handle that.
jessica R.
Tesemmé has been my favorite for a very long time. I recently switched to head and shoulders because of getting dandruff. All the shampoo and conditioners are awesome they made my hair soft and smelled great. I love that my hair doesn’t get greasy right away with this.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a good conditioner??

Walmart