BY TRESEMMÉ #37 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Darby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this conditioner. I think it does a great job at moisturizing my dehydrated hair without weighing down my hair. It's really affordable and is a conditioner that I constantly find myself repurchasing!
Laura R.
Woburn, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my daughters long and extremely think hair. We use this along with a comb in the shower to get through her tangles before rinsing it out. Leaves her hair much more manageable and smells great.
Alyssa G.
Merced
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner it leaves my hair completely soft and super shinny. It's affordable and worth it & it's great for moisturizing. I recommend to everyone I know & it is the best. I'm very satisfied.
Cassie Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely give a product 5 stars but I have struggled forever to find a product like this. It's affordable, smells good and works even better. My hair is super smooth when I use this as well as the shampoo.
J v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how thick this conditioner is and how affordable it is but that is about it. I don’t like the smell of this what so ever. Also it didn’t leave my hair feeling smooth at all, just a disappointment.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my husband and my go to conditioner. I have a lot of hair, and I go through hair products fast. This product is affordable, and my hair looks and smells great.
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is awesome! It makes my hair super silky and soft. I wish the brand was more natural but that's normal in drug store brands. Affordable and effective!
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tresemme is an amazing product. I love how soft and healthy it leaves my hair after using. I found I could wash my hair every couple of days and it never became oily.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of my favorite conditioners ever! It is such an amazing brand! It makes my hair super soft and they are also such an affordable brand! What I do sometimes is deep condition my hair, i would leave conditioner from close to my scalp all the way down to my ends and leave it on for about 15min. I then rinse it with luke warm water, and OMG my hair gets so soft and so easy to detangle! I also love the way their products smell! This conditioner in particular is my all time favorite! You can feel the difference after just one wash!
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner really helps frizzy hair and seems to fortify weak, damaged hair very well. My hair is fine and thin. It not only frizzes in humid weather (and I live in a humid climate); it also gets horribly flyaway in cold or dry conditions. This spray takes care of that. While it's meant to be sprayed onto wet hair after shampooing, combed through and left in, I use it both that way and also spray it lightly on dry hair to control flyaways and frizz -- which I sometimes get at the same time! After spraying, I fluff through my hair with my fingers and let it dry for a few minutes before brushing it again. This "off-label" use really work
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
Is this a good conditioner for curly hair?