BY TRESEMMÉ #22 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just ...1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Holly V.
This is my favorite conditioner. I’ve always had trouble finding a conditioner that can give my hair that silky, shiny look but this consistently does exactly that. It’s also extremely affordable. I’m never disappointed.
Kylee J.
Alamogordo, NM
My favorite conditioner to get from the drugstore. It makes my hair very smooth and silky. I always get the big one and it lasts a fairly good amount of time for the amount of conditioner I use. I like the faint scent.
Sol S.
Love using this conditioner for my dry hair. Leaves it smelling fresh, soft and manageable. It’s affordable enough in my opinion and lasts several showers. It helps with the tangles I usually have in my hair and prevents them.
Shaelee C.
I wasn’t really a fan of this conditioner.. it’s safe for color treated hair but it will fade faster then normal. Affordable can get it at the drug store I didn’t like the smell and just wasn’t the best for my hair
Ni-kei J.
TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Conditioner This left my hair feeling really soft and smooth. It made my hair easier to detangle and style. It also has a really nice scent that left my hair smelling amazing for days after each wash.
Bryanna C.
el paso
I always go with this brand a big bottle that last long for a good price. My hair is long and flat and naturally straight but it helps hydrate and leaves my hair soft and silky smooth with a nice smell as well.
Kourtney K.
tucson
I forgot how good this is
I use to use it a lot now I can’t find it in store anymore
I use to buy it from fry’s grocery store but I haven’t seen it there in a long time
Would recommend if you can find it
divya m.
I really wanted to like this product,it smells great,good packaging and nice consistency but when I started using it after 2weeks I noticed that I started loosing a lot of my hair and my hair became very brittle and split ends started to increase .This is not for me !
Natalie M.
I used this product for about a year. It really does help make your hair sleek and shiny. My only problem with it was it was causing my scalp to over produce oils and I wouldn’t even apply the conditioner to my roots. If you have thicker hair this might be the conditioner for you. I have very thin hair some that could be the reason I started over producing oils and my hair would look oily after one day.
Natasha H.
Crown Point, IN
Great in the beginning. My hair was flowing so beautifully. My hair was always super silky too. However, the more i used it, the less it worked. My scalp got greasier too. Too bad, the beginning experience was great. Too bad it just did not last.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a good conditioner??