BY TRESEMMÉ #22 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just ...1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Buy on kmart
Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
After seven years of abusing my hair with heat without any protection or treatment, I have found that this product combined with TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo has repaired my hair so, so much. My hair feels silky smooth and looks great, even without styling it!
Desiree F.
Augusta
I've used this for years. It's perfect for my dry curly hair. It's moisturizing enough to leave them hydrated and ready for leave-in conditioner application. It's my go to conditioner. I like to try others but I always have a bottle of this on hand in my bathroom.
Monique C.
Always always always use this for conditioner! My forever go to! Sometimes I like to switch it up but I always end up going back to this ! Come with a pump for easy access when using it in the shower! I buy this at my local sams club ! Definitely recommend!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I have been using Tresemme since I was a little girl.  It's what my mom always bought me, and what I always go back to buying as an adult.   It's very affordable, easy to find in the store, and there is a variety for all hair types/needs.  I like the smooth and silky because it helps my frizz and flyaways.  No matter what other brands of shampoo/conditioner I try, I always find myself comparing it to Tresemme.  I've never tried a bad product from them!
Lisa C.
TRESemmé Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Shampoo
I love this shampoo. It’s a lot better than the cheaper brands. I have dry frizzy hair and also damaged. I have a dry scalp too. It’s refreshing to my hair and scalp. I’m satisfied with the product.
Rena G.
Bechtelsville , PA
Love the set:shampoo and conditioner! My only complaint is that I sometimes feel I get a slight build up on my scalp with I don’t get with other brands, this hasn’t however kept me from using the product, just something to note.
Emily C.
Holland, MI
Makes my hair feel nice and soft once it's dry. Does not tangle my hair at all. Love the smell to this product. Also how the smell will last on your scalp after you shower. Also you can also find great deals on these products.
Patricia A.
South Lyon, MI
I would highly recommended this conditioner to anybody I know. It lasts a long time and does great things for your hair. I swear by it. I’m not sure if it’s safe for color treated hair. I have been satisfied every time I have bought it
Samantha R.
New York
My hair immediately turns so soft when I put this on. I love how this Conditioner makes me feel. My scalp still gets really dry so I use other products as well to help, but this is a really solid base in my hair care routine.
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
Tresemme smooth and silky conditioner is really good, it leaves my hair smooth silky. It’s inexpensive and smells good. I purchased it at Walmart. I recommend Tresemme. It’s good quality and don’t have to break your bank.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a good conditioner??