BY TRESEMMÉ #37 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Carol A.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I pair this conditioner with TRESemme's volume shampoo and it works WONDERFULLY! The Shampoo gives my hair some lift and bounce, while the Smooth and Silky Conditioner makes my hair so hydrated and soft. The size is so large it lasts me forever! TRESemme is the primary brand I will ever use.
Cherish W.
burnet
Beauty Junkie Expert
TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Conditioner is amazing for smooth shiny locks without getting the weighed down effect that comes with most conditioners. Tresemmé has many affordable hair products to keep your stands luscious, and this is definitely one product I'll recommend to anyone.
Rochelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner smells very nice. It's a great value for its quality. I like to shampoo with the same brand, and then use this conditoner. It makes my hair soft after the shower. I leave it in my hair for about three minutes. I avoid putting it on my scalp because it will feel greasy.
Ariana C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer this conditioner over the designer and most expensive brands. It always leaves my hair feeling super soft, and actually conditioned. It works well for when I wear my hair curly or when I'm going to bow it out. Plus the price is amazing, and it lasts forever.
Helen J.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to conditioner it leaves my hair feeling nice and healthy. It takes out the dry feeling and leaves it feeling fresh and new. The conditioner is a bit more pricy than heads and shoulder and other cheap convenient store condtioners, but its diffinetly worth it.
marie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, Love, Love this conditioner. I have been using this ever since I was a teen and it is by far the best out there. It leaves my hair so silky soft! The sent is so beautiful and lasts in your hair all day. I am never disappointed and if you try it you wont be either.
Rosemarie G.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this when I'm feeling financially stable and wanna feel like an adult woman with enough conditioner for my thick hair. This makes my hair very smooth and I get compliments on how nice my hair smells. It also helps with breakage if you get your hair pulled alot.
Lydia P.
Booneville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay conditioner for the price. It helps my hair some but can easily leaving it feeling greasy with 24 hours. I only use it on the ends of my hair for that reason. Leaves my hair soft but haven't noticed any difference in my split ends.
Amanda J.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am currently using this product. It keeps my silky and smooth. It's not badly priced and has modern packaging. My hair is color treated and it doesn't fade at all. I am very satisfied with the product and does everything it says on the label!
Rachel P.
W Lafayette, IN
This is my favorite conditioner along with the shampoo of this brand! It creates a supple and tangle-less look! I have a lot of compliments on my hair all the time and it is honestly because of how good this conditioner works.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
Is this a good conditioner for curly hair?