BY TRESEMMÉ #22 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
I have been using this same conditioner for almost 10 years now and it’s the only thing I will buy because it works great and it’s so affordable. There’s no reason I would pay more for something else when this does all I want! I always get it at Walmart or Meijer and usually use the matching shampoo too (unless I’ve colored my hair then I get a color safe shampoo)
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
I'm not sure if it's the conditioner of this set or the shampoo, but using both of them together leaves my hair still feeling dirty. Maybe it's just my hair type, which can be prone to become oily at roots quickly. I will say I used to use Tresemme shampoo and conditioner religiously and my hair used to look fabulous, until Tresemme switched their formulas on all the shampoo and conditioner and changed this shampoo from a clear to a creamy formula. The ingredients in this conditioner also changed a lot, and they put the Moroccan oil in it. I wish I they never changed the formula, because it was much better before.
Karlie G.
Victoria, TX
[product:tresemmé-smooth-&-silky-shampoo] is good when used with the corresponding shampoo. My hair feels smooth during the shower but yet have a hard time running the brush through when wet. This used to be my go-to hair conditioner but I have switched now that I am living in a different climate.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
What I love about this product is definitely it’s affordability. If you are someone who cannot afford to spend more money on your shampoo and conditioner then this may be the perfect brand for you. It definitely will help smooth your hair and repair it and it is such a great value.
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
Eu atualmente estou usando esse ! Ele tem um cheiro muito bom! Mas o cabelo fica oleoso muito rápido. Então eu diria pra você apenas comprar ele , se o seu cabelo for realmente muito seco ! Ele tem um preços super acessível e é super fácil de encontrar em qualquer supermercado ! Então depende muito do que você esteja querendo para o seu cabelo!
Cristina L.
This conditioner leaves your hair soft and smelling great! A little can go a long way. It is good for colored treated hair, but definitely use conditioner made for colored hair for it will work best. I am overall satisfied with this product and would purchase again.
Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
After seven years of abusing my hair with heat without any protection or treatment, I have found that this product combined with TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo has repaired my hair so, so much. My hair feels silky smooth and looks great, even without styling it!
Que A.
Saginaw , MI
This is a great conditioner! I was a little skeptical at first because of my hair texture and skin color but it definitely is a blessing for POC with natural hair. My hair smells delicious and is always soft! I would recommend to anyone with dry and brittle hair
Monique C.
Always always always use this for conditioner! My forever go to! Sometimes I like to switch it up but I always end up going back to this ! Come with a pump for easy access when using it in the shower! I buy this at my local sams club ! Definitely recommend!
Jennifer S.
Hamilton, OH
This makes my hair feel and look great. After I shower and my hair is dry, my hair is soft and smells great. The only con is that after a day, my hair isn’t like it was and it disappoints me. I would recommend for people who shower every single day I guess.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ana C.
Is this a good conditioner??