BY TRESEMMÉ #37 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Vanessa D.
Lawndale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a long way. Smells great & softens while keeping your hair manageable. It's very affordable - maybe about $6 for a 25oz bottle. Comparable to Dove conditioners, may be a bit lighter. I'd recommend giving it a shot!
Kylie P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy these products. I have naturally thick and curly hair and feel as though this conditioner makes a difference. especially in the summers when I am outside in the heat. I felt a difference in my hair after a few washes. Very satisfied for the price!
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love the smell, sadly thing is I can't use this product because I end up losing a lot of hair. It is affordable but each and every time I use it literally chuck of hair comes out. Very disappointed that I can not use this.
Blanca R.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A mi me gusta Este acondicionador porque me deja el pelo mucho mas suave y manejable,reduce el frizz y hace que tu peinado sea mas facil de hacer ,Adela's de que lo consigues en cualquier tienda o farmacia y Es muy economico
Brittany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
TRESemmé TRES SMOOTH SH is one of my favorites because it leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. Some shampoos leave y hair feeling hard and oily but this one doesn't do that. I absolutely love it and recommend it!
Erica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this conditioner and use it in my hair in a rotation. I have always had good luck with it and also appreciate the price of the product for its great quality.
αмⓐηđä T.
Pecatonica, IL
One of my all time favorite conditioners! It smells amazing and makes my hair so soft. It really helps my dandruff also but isn't too heavy on my hair like most conditioners. I love it and would recommend it to anyone!
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to conditioner. It smells great and does a decent job at taming my dry curly hair. It's a decent price and lasts me awhile. It's not the most hydrating conditioner on the market but it's not bad at all.
Bethzaida R.
I just love love love treseme. It leaves my curls hydrated, soft, and full. Give my curls the natural look without the fizz. I highly recommend it for those whom haven't tried it out!
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
my hair tends to be a little on the frizzy side. this conditioner definitely helps tame some of the frizz. however it doesn't not tame the frizz 100%. for the price however i am not disappointed. my how is nice a smooth after using this for about a week.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
Is this a good conditioner for curly hair?