BY TRESEMMÉ #25 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Darby M.
I really like this conditioner. I think it does a great job at moisturizing my dehydrated hair without weighing down my hair. It's really affordable and is a conditioner that I constantly find myself repurchasing!
Felicita R.
New York , NY
Purchased this product at Walmart , great price and awesome results ! Great on my dry scalp also split ends . My hair was very soft and silky anxious great on my colored hair highly recommended very satisfied
Laura R.
Woburn, MA
I use this on my daughters long and extremely think hair. We use this along with a comb in the shower to get through her tangles before rinsing it out. Leaves her hair much more manageable and smells great.
Chloe N.
Salt Lake City
When I ran out of the conditioner that I was using my mom gave me the conditioner that she had. After a couple of times using it, I love using it. This product make my hair smooth and soft. It have a nice smell and it make my hair smell good.
Alyssa G.
Merced
I love this conditioner it leaves my hair completely soft and super shinny. It's affordable and worth it & it's great for moisturizing. I recommend to everyone I know & it is the best. I'm very satisfied.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is all I used to use for my hair but I think my hair got used to it and so I had to change to something else. I love the product but I can't use it anymore.😔
Cassie Q.
I rarely give a product 5 stars but I have struggled forever to find a product like this. It's affordable, smells good and works even better. My hair is super smooth when I use this as well as the shampoo.
Sophia 🦋.
Really good and moisturizing! Makes my hair feel super soft and shiny. I love it! 💕 affordable and not pricey at all. It's great. Would recommend to everyone :) was definitely satisfied with the product.
Gloria C.
Valley, NE
I love the smooth and silky conditioner. It makes my hair smooth and silky just like it claims and it smells amazing! It's always a good price and sometimes you can find great coupons for them. This product is amazing and I will continue to use them for a very long time. (I use it to shave my legs also. Makes my legs smooth too! 😉)
Brooklyn C.
Apache
I don’t love this because it doesn’t do much for my color treated hair it strips it from it’s color faster than other brands and it’s too heavy with the product! The only good thing is that it’s cheap.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ana C.
Is this a good conditioner??