BY TRESEMMÉ #28 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Sophia T.
Since I am a person who conditions 95% of the time versus shampoo, I am happy to say that this is one of my go to conditioners, it has amazing slip, especially for a curly girl like me, slip is a necessity and you can’t beat the price for the amount of quality it puts out. I will continue to use this product on me and my families hair.
Mariah S.
I will always love Tresemme. Their products are very high quality and always comes with so much product. One bottle can last me about almost a month whereas others last me about 2 weeks the most. It smells great, makes your hair feel very smooth and very professional looking. The price is a little high, but it’s worth it.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I used this product for a couple months and noticed that it worked out ok but caused such a build up in my hair that it weighed it down and I had to do vinegar rinses to combat the build up. The product has a good price point and several different types for different people but it just caused to much build up for me.
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
I have been using this same conditioner for almost 10 years now and it’s the only thing I will buy because it works great and it’s so affordable. There’s no reason I would pay more for something else when this does all I want! I always get it at Walmart or Meijer and usually use the matching shampoo too (unless I’ve colored my hair then I get a color safe shampoo)
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
What I love about this product is definitely it’s affordability. If you are someone who cannot afford to spend more money on your shampoo and conditioner then this may be the perfect brand for you. It definitely will help smooth your hair and repair it and it is such a great value.
Sara M.
Bridgewater, NJ
Eu atualmente estou usando esse ! Ele tem um cheiro muito bom! Mas o cabelo fica oleoso muito rápido. Então eu diria pra você apenas comprar ele , se o seu cabelo for realmente muito seco ! Ele tem um preços super acessível e é super fácil de encontrar em qualquer supermercado ! Então depende muito do que você esteja querendo para o seu cabelo!
Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
After seven years of abusing my hair with heat without any protection or treatment, I have found that this product combined with TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo has repaired my hair so, so much. My hair feels silky smooth and looks great, even without styling it!
Cristina L.
This conditioner leaves your hair soft and smelling great! A little can go a long way. It is good for colored treated hair, but definitely use conditioner made for colored hair for it will work best. I am overall satisfied with this product and would purchase again.
Zee Z.
this was a staple brand in my house growing up and as a kid, i loved it. my hair was always silky smooth but as my hair has matured, i just don’t have a use for it anymore. i’ll use it if it’s around but after a while, there’s slight buildup and it loses its impact.
Jennifer S.
Hamilton, OH
This makes my hair feel and look great. After I shower and my hair is dry, my hair is soft and smells great. The only con is that after a day, my hair isn’t like it was and it disappoints me. I would recommend for people who shower every single day I guess.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Ana C.
Is this a good conditioner??