BY TRESEMMÉ #19 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just ...1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Reviews (1940)
Caitlin D.
I really enjoyed using this product. It smells great and made my hair feel so soft. However if I used it everyday it is too much for my hair and it ends up being super oily.
Natalie W.
Hammond, LA
Great conditioner. Love the texture it leaves my hair. No more flyaways, frizzy hair. Very good company and products. All of the conditioners I have used have been great.
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't like the fact that this brand is very commercialized. I don't like that they usually smell like laundry detergent. I love how it feels washing out in the shower(but doesn't every conditioner feel that way?) haha. I think you can find the same quality of this product in dollar store conditioners.
Jamie G.
San Diego
I like this conditioner! It doesn’t make my hair as slimy as other conditioners I’ve tried from the drugstore, but this one is more expensive. It does smell a bit chemically to me but that’s not an issue as smells don’t bug me. If they do bother you however this may not be the best conditioner for you.
Emely T.
Amazing conditioner. Left my hair very soft. Tamed any fly always I would normally have. It is safe for color treated hair. I have fine/oil hair and I did notice that it can weight my hair down if I don’t use a clarifying shampoo. Very affordable.
Karlie G.
Edna, TX
[product:tresemmé-smooth-&-silky-shampoo] is good when used with the corresponding shampoo. My hair feels smooth during the shower but yet have a hard time running the brush through when wet. This used to be my go-to hair conditioner but I have switched now that I am living in a different climate.
Michelle H.
I personally am not a fan of TRESemme because it does nothing for my hair except clean it. It seems to be just as dry and somehow more frizzy after I use this shampoo. I love the way it smells, but I just wouldn't buy it again. Just a little disappointed with it because I love the Tresemme mousse!
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
This is a great, budget friendly option for a moisturizing conditioner. The bottle is huge and lasts quite a while. I only wish the scent were a little more exciting.
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
I like this conditioner, it smells good and is really great for my hair! It’s very thick at first so a little goes a long way, but it’s kind of expensive for the size.
Isabel C.
I've been very happy using TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Conditioner. It's not easy finding good conditioners that provides instant softness for detangling. Leaves me with soft touchable curls!  ❤️
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
How many days does this shampoo/conditioner last before your hair starts feeling greasy?
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
Is this conditioner a hit or miss?
lindsay A.
Does is work?
Cassandra G.
Will this type of shampoo and conditioner be available in the new pre-conditioner wash?
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??