BY TRESEMMÉ #28 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Cori G.
Las Vegas, NV
If your on a small budget and don't get your hair professionally colored then this will work for you. It does make your hair feel soft but that's because of all the silicone build up it leaves.
Laura R.
Woburn, MA
I use this on my daughters long and extremely think hair. We use this along with a comb in the shower to get through her tangles before rinsing it out. Leaves her hair much more manageable and smells great.
Cassie Q.
I rarely give a product 5 stars but I have struggled forever to find a product like this. It's affordable, smells good and works even better. My hair is super smooth when I use this as well as the shampoo.
Alyssa G.
Merced
I love this conditioner it leaves my hair completely soft and super shinny. It's affordable and worth it & it's great for moisturizing. I recommend to everyone I know & it is the best. I'm very satisfied.
Jessica P.
Eldorado
Although I sometimes have to skip the conditioner, this is my go to. It never leaves my hair too greasy and it untangle it better than anything. It also leaves my hair very silky.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Love this shampoo an conditioner I've been using it for years I don't use a lot of product except occasionally an this is very good for getting the buildup of product out
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
This is my husband and my go to conditioner. I have a lot of hair, and I go through hair products fast. This product is affordable, and my hair looks and smells great.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Tresemme is an amazing product. I love how soft and healthy it leaves my hair after using. I found I could wash my hair every couple of days and it never became oily.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
By far one of my favorite conditioners ever! It is such an amazing brand! It makes my hair super soft and they are also such an affordable brand! What I do sometimes is deep condition my hair, i would leave conditioner from close to my scalp all the way down to my ends and leave it on for about 15min. I then rinse it with luke warm water, and OMG my hair gets so soft and so easy to detangle! I also love the way their products smell! This conditioner in particular is my all time favorite! You can feel the difference after just one wash!
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
This conditioner really helps frizzy hair and seems to fortify weak, damaged hair very well. My hair is fine and thin. It not only frizzes in humid weather (and I live in a humid climate); it also gets horribly flyaway in cold or dry conditions. This spray takes care of that. While it's meant to be sprayed onto wet hair after shampooing, combed through and left in, I use it both that way and also spray it lightly on dry hair to control flyaways and frizz -- which I sometimes get at the same time! After spraying, I fluff through my hair with my fingers and let it dry for a few minutes before brushing it again. This "off-label" use really work
Cassandra G.
Will this type of shampoo and conditioner be available in the new pre-conditioner wash?
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
How many days does this shampoo/conditioner last before your hair starts feeling greasy?
Hollie S.
Capreol, Ontario Canada
Does tresemme test on animals? PETA says they do, but I would rather get my info from somewhere else.
johanna p.