BY TRESEMMÉ #28 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Monique C.
Always always always use this for conditioner! My forever go to! Sometimes I like to switch it up but I always end up going back to this ! Come with a pump for easy access when using it in the shower! I buy this at my local sams club ! Definitely recommend!
Violet S.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE this conditioner. My hair is shiny and silky from right out the gate til next wash. I’ve tested it by adding volume, dry shampoo on day two or three, and nothing takes the smooth away. Good buy if you have processed hair or are someone who keeps your hair up consistently (breakage/damaged).
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I'm in love with the TRESemme smooth & silky shampoo & conditioner. I can go to bed with my hair wet and still wake up with it frizz free. It smells amazing and it truly leaves my hair smooth and silky. Highly recommend this product. I'm a repeat buyer.
Christina N.
Just like any basic conditioner. Keeps your hair smooth and silky, but nothing too special about this product. The upside is that this conditioner and shampoo smells so freaking good!!! I love just sniffing my hair after a blow dry my hair!! Also very affordable
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
This conditioner is hard to find because it works so well. My hair always feels soft and healthy after using. Would be my preferred conditioner if I could find it more regularly. Only thing that would make it better is if it was more natural.
lisa c.
TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo
I love this shampoo. It’s a lot better than the cheaper brands. I have dry frizzy hair and also damaged. I have a dry scalp too. It’s refreshing to my hair and scalp. I’m satisfied with the product.
Madison C.
Fishers,IN
I recommend this product because it is a great bang for your buck! Great size product for a good price. It is high quality like a salon would use for an affordable price. You can find this product almost anywhere target,cvs, etc!
Emily C.
Holland, MI
Makes my hair feel nice and soft once it's dry. Does not tangle my hair at all. Love the smell to this product. Also how the smell will last on your scalp after you shower. Also you can also find great deals on these products.
Lexis S.
Danville, KY
I love this conditioner it helps with my frizz and anything that helps I welcome. I also worked in dermatology and the doctors recommended using conditioner for shaving legs. This leaves my legs feeling so smooth when done:)
Holly V.
This is my favorite conditioner. I’ve always had trouble finding a conditioner that can give my hair that silky, shiny look but this consistently does exactly that. It’s also extremely affordable. I’m never disappointed.
Cassandra G.
Will this type of shampoo and conditioner be available in the new pre-conditioner wash?
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
How many days does this shampoo/conditioner last before your hair starts feeling greasy?
Hollie S.
Capreol, Ontario Canada
Does tresemme test on animals? PETA says they do, but I would rather get my info from somewhere else.
johanna p.