BY TRESEMMÉ #26 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
I'm not sure if it's the conditioner of this set or the shampoo, but using both of them together leaves my hair still feeling dirty. Maybe it's just my hair type, which can be prone to become oily at roots quickly. I will say I used to use Tresemme shampoo and conditioner religiously and my hair used to look fabulous, until Tresemme switched their formulas on all the shampoo and conditioner and changed this shampoo from a clear to a creamy formula. The ingredients in this conditioner also changed a lot, and they put the Moroccan oil in it. I wish I they never changed the formula, because it was much better before.
Karlie G.
Victoria, TX
[product:tresemmé-smooth-&-silky-shampoo] is good when used with the corresponding shampoo. My hair feels smooth during the shower but yet have a hard time running the brush through when wet. This used to be my go-to hair conditioner but I have switched now that I am living in a different climate.
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
Eu atualmente estou usando esse ! Ele tem um cheiro muito bom! Mas o cabelo fica oleoso muito rápido. Então eu diria pra você apenas comprar ele , se o seu cabelo for realmente muito seco ! Ele tem um preços super acessível e é super fácil de encontrar em qualquer supermercado ! Então depende muito do que você esteja querendo para o seu cabelo!
Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
After seven years of abusing my hair with heat without any protection or treatment, I have found that this product combined with TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo has repaired my hair so, so much. My hair feels silky smooth and looks great, even without styling it!
Que A.
Saginaw, MI
This is a great conditioner! I was a little skeptical at first because of my hair texture and skin color but it definitely is a blessing for POC with natural hair. My hair smells delicious and is always soft! I would recommend to anyone with dry and brittle hair
Monique C.
Always always always use this for conditioner! My forever go to! Sometimes I like to switch it up but I always end up going back to this ! Come with a pump for easy access when using it in the shower! I buy this at my local sams club ! Definitely recommend!
lisa c.
TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo
I love this shampoo. It’s a lot better than the cheaper brands. I have dry frizzy hair and also damaged. I have a dry scalp too. It’s refreshing to my hair and scalp. I’m satisfied with the product.
Emily C.
Holland, MI
Makes my hair feel nice and soft once it's dry. Does not tangle my hair at all. Love the smell to this product. Also how the smell will last on your scalp after you shower. Also you can also find great deals on these products.
Samantha R.
New York
My hair immediately turns so soft when I put this on. I love how this Conditioner makes me feel. My scalp still gets really dry so I use other products as well to help, but this is a really solid base in my hair care routine.
Allegra M.
Probably one of my favorites shampoos if not my favorite. Extremely low in cost and honestly does a great job at making my hair feel clean and hydrated after using, I’ve noticed my hair is smoother when I use this as well
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
How many days does this shampoo/conditioner last before your hair starts feeling greasy?
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
Is this conditioner a hit or miss?
lindsay A.
Does is work?
Cassandra G.
Will this type of shampoo and conditioner be available in the new pre-conditioner wash?
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??