BY TRESEMMÉ #19 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just ...1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Reviews (1940)
Bobbi V.
san antonio
i was pleasantly surprised with tresemme! i definitely wanna try other products but here’s what i think about this one: 1) it left my hair so radiant and smooth. with my curls, it’s hard to get this need satisfied but this did it! 2) it didn’t weigh down my curls. it didn’t necessarily define my curls by it didn’t straighten them out. 3) it gave my hair some really nice volume. my curls weigh down my natural volume but this helped that need. 4) it made my hair thicker and i love that. it just felt so much fuller and it’s hard to find a product that will get that done. 5) my hair just honestly looked a lot healthier. there was shine, fullness, and volume. i felt better and looked better all around in my opinion.
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
I have struggled with my hair my whole life. I have A LOT of hair, it's thick, (it WAS curly), and now is wavy. It would always manage to get extremely tangled and nothing we tried work. Until I bought this.

I remember my parents always bought me my own separate shampoo & conditioner, because theirs always dried out my hair. Anyways, after only using this ONCE, my hair was so smooth, not tangled, & it just felt great. I've used this conditioner for about 12 years now, it's the my favorite.

I always tend to use a lot more during the summer than I do any other time. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Dakota N.
JACKSONVILLE, NC
Tresemme is my go to hair care product, so can you guess what conditioner I use? That's right, Tresseme! 😂 But not just that I use the smooth and silky conditioner and let me tell you it does just that! I have been using the product for about a year now and it is easy to say I can't get enough!
kenzie M.
Christiana, TN
This conditioner is a frizzy hairs miracle!!! It smells really good and literally leaves your hair feeling silky smooth! I love using it with the matching shampoo! You only need a little and trust it goes a long way! I have really thick hair and it’s super long.. I use no more than a quarter sized pump!
Megan T.
Iowa City, IA
This is my favorite conditioner. Not sure exactly what it is but tresemme shampoo and conditioners always leave me impressed. I love the smooth and silky one - it honestly does make a difference in how soft my hair is. I can tell from when I put it in, my hair is so soft and I can comb through so easily. It stays soft after you rinse it out - Definitely recommend.
Michelle E.
Johnson City
Tresemme is a great drugstore brand. I personally used this particular Conditioner and shampoo. I dont use drugstore brand hair stuff anymore, but when I did this was my go to. It makes your hair soft and actually works decently. It's on the more expensive side of drugs store haircare, but I personally wouldn't use anything other than this if it's drugstore brand.
Desiree 🍯.
San Antonio
i struggle with frizzy unmanageable hair and i also have dandruff.
this conditioner helps so much. not only does it help with my dandruff but with my damaged hair, because i bleached my ends a while back.
im completely satisfied with this product and would completely recommend to anyone with frizzy, unmanageable hair!
Amanda C.
New Jersey
I really like the smooth and silky collection from Tresseme. It leaves your hair hydrated and shiny, just like the bottle says. You get a lot of product for the price you pay. I took off a star because my hair has some natural wave, but it left my hair very straight. So it could be a good thing if that’s what you’re going for!!
Terri J.
Romulus , MI
Leaves my hair feeling nice and soft as long as I don’t blow dry it. It seems as if the heat from my blow dryer is too intense because once I blow dry my hair, it feels like straw. But if I use this product and let it air dry it’s so smooth and silky I love it. It makes my hair smell really good and it is also a good price.
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
I have been using this same conditioner for almost 10 years now and it’s the only thing I will buy because it works great and it’s so affordable. There’s no reason I would pay more for something else when this does all I want! I always get it at Walmart or Meijer and usually use the matching shampoo too (unless I’ve colored my hair then I get a color safe shampoo)
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
How many days does this shampoo/conditioner last before your hair starts feeling greasy?
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
Is this conditioner a hit or miss?
lindsay A.
Does is work?
Cassandra G.
Will this type of shampoo and conditioner be available in the new pre-conditioner wash?
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??