BY TRESEMMÉ #26 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
even my hairdresser was impressed
I purchased the Smooth and Silky Shampoo & Conditioner after my cousin raved about it, but when I brought it to my hairdresser, she was skeptical because my cousin is half Korean and has a much straighter grade of hair than I do. Well...after I was dry, she had to agree that not only were the results amazing, but they were better than the results I get from her professional products. I've occasionally switched up my products, for the sake of change, but I always go back, because, so far, nothing else gives me the same weightless shine and silkiness. I ADORE this line, and have recommended it to friends, who are now hooked as well. Thank you Tresemme
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I have been using Tresemme since I was a little girl.  It's what my mom always bought me, and what I always go back to buying as an adult.   It's very affordable, easy to find in the store, and there is a variety for all hair types/needs.  I like the smooth and silky because it helps my frizz and flyaways.  No matter what other brands of shampoo/conditioner I try, I always find myself comparing it to Tresemme.  I've never tried a bad product from them!
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
I would give this review a five out of five just based on the smell of it. Plus Tresseme’s products are always reliable! This smooth and silky conditioner leaves your hair doing and feeling just that way. I typically have frizzy hair so I always look for smoothing conditioners or products. Most of the time they say they will smooth and my hair frizzes right after drying but not with this product! It can air dry and maintain the frizz all it’s own. Highly recommend!
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I have been a long time fan and user of Tresemme hair products, especially their conditioners. I’m not crazy over the scent however it always helped moisturize and smooth my hair. However since being pregnant my hair has been more dry and this conditioner is no longer doing the trick for me. I am definitely curious if it’ll go back to being my ride-or-die once the baby is here but for now, I am retiring it!
Keoni S.
San Jose, CA
Keeps hair smooth & silky all day long. Keeps hair smelling nice & fresh all day. Won’t leave hair feeling dry or brittle. A little amount goes a long way & its one of the brands I always use if I don’t want to be a high end conditioner. It works just a great as any other high end conditioner would. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
i love tressemme i feel like this is the only brand that my hair can get along with,lol. my hair is thin and gets very dry and frizxly a lot of times when I use/try other products. however, treseme just makes my hair perfectly the way it's supposed to be, nice and soft that I don't even have to brush my hair sometimes. definitely recommend!
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
This conditioner is amazing and is what I use currently! The smell is wonderful and leaves my hair smelling great throughout the day. It leaves just the right amount of softness in my hair along with shine that looks natural and radiant. A little amount of product goes a long way and like I said, leaves your hair feeling moisturized and refreshed!
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
I have been using this same conditioner for almost 10 years now and it’s the only thing I will buy because it works great and it’s so affordable. There’s no reason I would pay more for something else when this does all I want! I always get it at Walmart or Meijer and usually use the matching shampoo too (unless I’ve colored my hair then I get a color safe shampoo)
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
I'm not sure if it's the conditioner of this set or the shampoo, but using both of them together leaves my hair still feeling dirty. Maybe it's just my hair type, which can be prone to become oily at roots quickly. I will say I used to use Tresemme shampoo and conditioner religiously and my hair used to look fabulous, until Tresemme switched their formulas on all the shampoo and conditioner and changed this shampoo from a clear to a creamy formula. The ingredients in this conditioner also changed a lot, and they put the Moroccan oil in it. I wish I they never changed the formula, because it was much better before.
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
Which TRESemmé conditioner works great on frizzy hair. Does any one know which conditioner works best on frizzy hair from TRESemmé, I love the why this brand leaves my hair smelling good, so I want to find one that's works. Thanks
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?
Aishwarya S.
I have used TRESemme for a while but only the shampoo. I don't know if the conditioner really works. I have used it once but I felt like the one for hairfall doesn't really help. Does this one make hair smooth?
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this make your hair soft?
Nicole L.
I'm looking for a good conditioner to start a new conditioner then shampoo regime. Would this conditioner give my hair the silky and smooth look I crave?