BY TRESEMMÉ #27 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just ...1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I have been using Tresemme since I was a little girl.  It's what my mom always bought me, and what I always go back to buying as an adult.   It's very affordable, easy to find in the store, and there is a variety for all hair types/needs.  I like the smooth and silky because it helps my frizz and flyaways.  No matter what other brands of shampoo/conditioner I try, I always find myself comparing it to Tresemme.  I've never tried a bad product from them!
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
I would give this review a five out of five just based on the smell of it. Plus Tresseme’s products are always reliable! This smooth and silky conditioner leaves your hair doing and feeling just that way. I typically have frizzy hair so I always look for smoothing conditioners or products. Most of the time they say they will smooth and my hair frizzes right after drying but not with this product! It can air dry and maintain the frizz all it’s own. Highly recommend!
Desiree 🍯.
San Antonio
i struggle with frizzy unmanageable hair and i also have dandruff.
this conditioner helps so much. not only does it help with my dandruff but with my damaged hair, because i bleached my ends a while back.
im completely satisfied with this product and would completely recommend to anyone with frizzy, unmanageable hair!
Gene V.
danbury, CT
i love tressemme i feel like this is the only brand that my hair can get along with,lol. my hair is thin and gets very dry and frizxly a lot of times when I use/try other products. however, treseme just makes my hair perfectly the way it's supposed to be, nice and soft that I don't even have to brush my hair sometimes. definitely recommend!
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
I have been using this same conditioner for almost 10 years now and it’s the only thing I will buy because it works great and it’s so affordable. There’s no reason I would pay more for something else when this does all I want! I always get it at Walmart or Meijer and usually use the matching shampoo too (unless I’ve colored my hair then I get a color safe shampoo)
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
I'm not sure if it's the conditioner of this set or the shampoo, but using both of them together leaves my hair still feeling dirty. Maybe it's just my hair type, which can be prone to become oily at roots quickly. I will say I used to use Tresemme shampoo and conditioner religiously and my hair used to look fabulous, until Tresemme switched their formulas on all the shampoo and conditioner and changed this shampoo from a clear to a creamy formula. The ingredients in this conditioner also changed a lot, and they put the Moroccan oil in it. I wish I they never changed the formula, because it was much better before.
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
Eu atualmente estou usando esse ! Ele tem um cheiro muito bom! Mas o cabelo fica oleoso muito rápido. Então eu diria pra você apenas comprar ele , se o seu cabelo for realmente muito seco ! Ele tem um preços super acessível e é super fácil de encontrar em qualquer supermercado ! Então depende muito do que você esteja querendo para o seu cabelo!
Lola M.
I really enjoy using tresemme products they work well with my hair. They also smell super clean and fresh. My hair feels clean fresh bouncy and manageable also tresemme products are very affordable.
Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
After seven years of abusing my hair with heat without any protection or treatment, I have found that this product combined with TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo has repaired my hair so, so much. My hair feels silky smooth and looks great, even without styling it!
Monique C.
Always always always use this for conditioner! My forever go to! Sometimes I like to switch it up but I always end up going back to this ! Come with a pump for easy access when using it in the shower! I buy this at my local sams club ! Definitely recommend!
nihed s.
does it works on curly hair  ?
Corrine R.
Hasbrouck hts, NJ
I was wondering about this conditioner. It looks like it would be very heavy. Does anybody know if this weighs your hair down ?
brandy r.
Jamestown, TN
is this the best bargain for your money?
Elissa R.
Glendora, CA
Cuál tresemme puedo usar para el cabello tinturado
johanna p.